Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: MainEkHasina

hmm i no yaar i wonder wot will happen in todays episode i hope to see more of prem the last two episodes were hialrious him getting drunk on bhaang and dancing and joking around with indroneel i lykd those scenes very much

i no prerna will prolly jump to conclusion again its in her nature and prolly kick prem out of the house again which is to be expected evry chance she gets she either sends him to jail slaps him or kicks him out.

im just really really hoping that prem did really have an ulterior motive to do all of this although that assumption is looking more and more bleak as the days go by

i know yaar, he was even laughing when sharad told him about prerna yesterday...what the hell does that mean??? i'm so goddamn confused...again...😕

lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i think prem might lie again to cover the previous lie .. sumthin lyk i thot sharad was wid me all the tym... oh ! now i remember , sharad had gone to get sum drinks and it tuk a long tym for him to cum ,
sorry , i forgot to tell u mother india ....
😳 ok , tht was not a very gud one but i am sure prem will wriggle his way outta this
psawyer thumbnail

Originally posted by: lunza

i think prem might lie again to cover the previous lie .. sumthin lyk i thot sharad was wid me all the tym... oh ! now i remember , sharad had gone to get sum drinks and it tuk a long tym for him to cum ,
sorry , i forgot to tell u mother india ....
😳 ok , tht was not a very gud one but i am sure prem will wriggle his way outta this

😆 good one, but yeah, he's gonna have to do better than, "I forgot"--Dammit Ekta, what have you done?

lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ghod ! prem was so interestin ... he was lyk , u no a multi-layered personality (sumthin lyk snape from harry potter) i hope ekta doesnt turn him in2 a ..um.. one-dimensional character
psawyer thumbnail
i wonder what possessed ekta to take this stupid track and DRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG it so long...doesn't she pay attention to trps and audience reactions?
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: psawyer

i know yaar, he was even laughing when sharad told him about prerna yesterday...what the hell does that mean??? i'm so goddamn confused...again...😕

yaar dont look too much into that he was laughing coz he was too damn drunk and high
psawyer thumbnail
that was funny...and the whole, B for Basu, B for Bajaj, K for Knock and K for Kiss thing was hilarious!!
.Prometheus. thumbnail
yaar i just want this track to finish now its getting so boring and slow
:.Roshni.: thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey ppl tis is roshni i evn i hav becum a fan of manoj hope to make manyyy frnzzzzz 😃
.Prometheus. thumbnail
yaar welcome to the forum and especially this post and yeah well be friends since we have somefink in common our likness for manoj