Users

Frequent Posters

---Samaira--- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
oh god iam happy atleast he has won a award
rickwean thumbnail
I'm with you guys, I know how you must be feeling..that mukti wins two ..and he wins only one that too he has to share with her 😡!

prem was most deserving of fav khalnayak and naya sadasya..sigh! kzk is always neglected although it's a great trp earner for star!

But he was rocking in today's episode! Man, he's great at comedy 👏 ! Indroneel makes me puke with his irritating attempts at slapstick comedy but prem rocks with his stylish tongue in cheek humour man!
WoHaXItZxAaKi thumbnail
haha u guys r havin some serious discussion!! keep it up! 😆 👏
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
yaar i cant w8 to see the SPA video manoj will be daning to rang de basanti (cool name basanti 😆 wonder y they chose that)

i ssooooooooooooooooo wanna watch that
WoHaXItZxAaKi thumbnail

o goddddd!!! i feel sick!🤢

amisha1 thumbnail
prem shud have won best khalnayak!! 😭 😭
gauri_hiten thumbnail
Thanks Suki..
OH MY GOD..
Didn't notice the topic be4 😆
Thanks to all Manojian n me myself too.. 😆 😳
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hi gauri_hiten...welcome to the forum! and guys, it doesn't matter that he won only one-although i would have liked him to win fave beta and fave naya sadasya, but that stupid Gattu won (aarrrgh, i hate him!)...anyway, in the minds and hearts of his premikas, manoj won everything, right? 😉
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
and guys, what do you think of the new twist? now that prerna knows about sharad, does it throw water on our idea that prem is double-crossing sharad? what will prerna do now coz prem said that he was an eye-witness that sharad was with him the whole time...
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
hmm i no yaar i wonder wot will happen in todays episode i hope to see more of prem the last two episodes were hialrious him getting drunk on bhaang and dancing and joking around with indroneel i lykd those scenes very much

i no prerna will prolly jump to conclusion again its in her nature and prolly kick prem out of the house again which is to be expected evry chance she gets she either sends him to jail slaps him or kicks him out.

im just really really hoping that prem did really have an ulterior motive to do all of this although that assumption is looking more and more bleak as the days go by