Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rickwean thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Monday will be high action for sure..he's a versatle actor for sure man! What a hilarious guy! He cracks me up 😆 !

btw you guys, missing prem's cute acts should watch shararat at times, I caught a glimpse today and it felt as if prem from kzk had arrived there!! no sneering, no snarling, plain funny and different!

earlier I never noticed him..guess it's the visibility factor that matters too 😊
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i know rick!! i was watching shararat today--soooo cute!! he's so funny but unfortunately we don't get to see much of him--its focused on that jia (who in my opinion can't act very well--she's got two stock expressions--bored and sullen). But i thought todays KZK was hilarious!! his and indro's "kanta ben" scene was so over the top but so funny!! can't wait till monday...
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
i dont watch shararat yaar wots it abutits not shown nemore is it
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
it is julu--fridays at 9. did you ever watch sabrina the teenage witch? its kinda like that, only less...professional and serious about it...i only catch it sometimes, not regularly, and then only to watch manoj...that jia really irritates me...anyway, its about this family of good witches--nani, mom and jia and manoj is Dhruv who plays jia's love interest...its ok, sometimes quite funny...but yeah, manoj is hilarious at slapstick comedy!! last weeks ep, he was talking to his good and bad consciences and so there were THREE manojs on screen--good, bad and the real one--HEAVEN!! 😳
rickwean thumbnail
hehe, ya don't miss out on it juleka! you will love it for sure provided you can tolerate jia, she's a non-actor for sure 🤢..the reason he's not shown prominently anymore is coz he's busy with kzk now and a major star now methinks..

man, it sucks when you see your fav actors getting so less screen time and the ladies hogging all the limelight all the time..in kzk, we get so less of bajaj and prem action, they are hardly there for 4-5 mins max..

it's mukti mukti mukti with this dragging track..and prerna of course, not that I mind her 😳
.Prometheus. thumbnail
aawww yaar that reminds me of charmed for some reason as well so they ripped off a western idea 😆 yaar there is such a heated convo goiung on this forum in the post KA cheats yaar whoooo
.Prometheus. thumbnail

Originally posted by: rickwean

hehe, ya don't miss out on it juleka! you will love it for sure provided you can tolerate jia, she's a non-actor for sure 🤢..the reason he's not shown prominently anymore is coz he's busy with kzk now and a major star now methinks..

man, it sucks when you see your fav actors getting so less screen time and the ladies hogging all the limelight all the time..in kzk, we get so less of bajaj and prem action, they are hardly there for 4-5 mins max..

it's mukti mukti mukti with this dragging track..and prerna of course, not that I mind her 😳

yaar but i dont have star sony or nefink my dad took them away coz i watched them too much 😭 how can i watch them do they have them on this forum??????
rickwean thumbnail

hmm..don't they have shararat section or online vids here? it comes on star, you aren't missing much that way either, it's mainly jia jia all the time as vas said, with very occasional appearances by dhruv aka manoj..we have bollywood ripping off hollywood, so go indian tele too 😆 ya, the ka thread is heated up fo sure!!

too much tv watching eh julu 😆 jkg jkg!
.Prometheus. thumbnail
yaar i no i watch a lot of tv

in the week these are all the stuff i wacth

charmed,eastenders, CSI, LAW and Order, One Tree Hill, 24, Lost, Smallville, Hollyoaks, Neighbours

and the odd porgrammes here and there and ne films ob tv and dvd
rickwean thumbnail
woahh!! now that's really too much tv for ya 😆 😆have to appreciate that, I can't watch that many, I'm too fickle!

Somehow bajaj and prem by ronit and majoj make me excited to watch kzk daily!