Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: psawyer

i haven't pbeen playing since it came back (after the fault)!! couldn't be bothered yaar, especially when there are more important things to worry about...like prem....and prem.....and manoj....and prem... 😉

eaxactly i hope they show more of prem today yaar
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
me too...can't wait...well done for being in the top 50 of the balloon contest, btw. 👏
psawyer thumbnail

yaar Rahul, tum yaha bhi tapak pade? 😆 Just one request dude, pls keep this topic an I-Love-Neeti-free one, i.e. don't woo her here, pls...

Ok guys, more pics:

Edited by psawyer - 18 years ago
.Prometheus. thumbnail
vasuu where did u get the bed picture from yaar the third one soo gud
.Prometheus. thumbnail
and welcome rahul plz yaar no i love neeti here okay dont runi this post yaar plz
amisha1 thumbnail
psawyer,nice pic of prem!! 😉..he looks soo cute 😉
love his eyes.. 😛..n yehh ders sooo lil of prem nowadays..sooooo boringg...but he was funny 2day when he was drunk n laughin wid indro 😆 and yesterday when he called horida mr green man...!! 😆
psawyer thumbnail
thanks aastha--i love his eyes too...his hair...his smile...everything about him... 😳
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hi people! Great to see you all rocking and enjoying the topic so much. Just wanted to initiate a minor discussion here. Dont u all think that the character of Prem/UD is really losing it's charm a bit TOO quickly? Well I certainly do think so and I'd put the reason behind it the MAJOR flip-flops that he has and the TOOO much messy character...

LOL! What do you all think???
psawyer thumbnail
well sukhi, you are right to a certain extent...its just that we are so frustrated as he keeps swinging from one side to another (lol, he MUST be prerna's son! pendulum maa ka pendulum beta!!). we don't know his true intentions and also, his bull is really hurting mukti so we are a little irritated with him...his charm was good when he was funny, full of attitude but basically a nice guy...now he has gone so far beyond even UD that we are not sure he will be able to come back. However, we are still banking on his double-crossing sharad...but if that is not true, i think many premikas will be MAJORLY pissed off and disappointed...
Raindrop thumbnail
Yeah You're Right Sukhi and Vasu,
UD is a character who was a bad boy, who was funny at a number of times.
But eversince he's supporting that Sharad, he's really ticking me off.
What happened when he built Prem 1's Grave? Wasn't he the real prem? or was it all Just a Joke?
Prem will get back to himself, but that'll take time..Alot of time.
Someone needs to shake that UD to Prem.
and that silly ekta!
😡

Anjali