Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: MariFuze

A friend of mine in India told me she saw another kryran article in the newspaper..  Trying to get hold of it badly. 

LMAOOO🤣 I was just talking abt it on the other thread and you brought it up.. isnt the title so apt for NOW..😆 we r on a telepathy roll seriously😆 reading each other's mind.. oh did she say there's another article.. if its in d main paper i can find it online.. takes out microscope and goes searching..😎 
MariQuestFilms thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sonali.19281

LMAOOO🤣 I was just talking abt it on the other thread and you brought it up.. isnt the title so apt for NOW..😆 we r on a telepathy roll seriously😆 reading each other's mind.. oh did she say there's another article.. if its in d main paper i can find it online.. takes out microscope and goes searching..😎 

Yeah I saw you mention about the whole media craze in the other thread and now looks like another one has popped up.🤣 lol.. I am trying to find it to. Gonna tell my friend to try get it again. She saw it briefly with them mentioned as a onscreen jodi and maybe offscreen one and all that jazz lol.