Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sonali.19281

best is them specifying the oh so great reporter having to clear the air that she is not with HT🤣like really.. she supposedly leaves her job and joins the rival  daily and reports THE BIG GOSSIP that she had reported in TOI 2 days back.. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£now this is what I wld really call the case of PHARJI REPORTERS🤣oh the tacker tales are classic dude.. see what a GEM this phrase is😆

Pharji reporting ka toh zamana hai. This whole article is proof of how pharji reporting is getting. 🤣 Even the reporter got some much needed publicity out of this lame issue. Like seriously. 🤣 How amazing is she, finding out the biggest gossip news. 🤣
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG...is this for real?? Are these ppl jahbless or what? 😆

And Sona...Rocky rocks in ur avi 🤣
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ayesha_80

OMG...is this for real?? Are these ppl jahbless or what? 😆

And Sona...Rocky rocks in ur avi 🤣

tsktsk... dint u know this is d age of pharji reporters🤣
oh yeah rocky singh ahluwalia is toh total rockstar... luvvv him😆 chalo i bte crash got early morning meeting tom.. oh wat fun😆
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh yeah...KT's gems...pharji reporting rocks 🤣

Chalo, enjoy ur meeting. Cya at our reg time today.

Bahaha gosh this is damn hillarious! 🤣🤣
Cant get over the part where even the writer's name was copied..all hail ethics and principles of indian journalism 🤡
what is even more ridiculous is the way this article is making KT-KD link up  rumour sound like some exclusive news like the US presidential election or death of osama which can attract world attention 😆..Anyways thanks a ton for posting the article and providing me some serious entertainment  🤣
sonali.19281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nonchalant

Bahaha gosh this is damn hillarious! 🤣🤣
Cant get over the part where even the writer's name was copied..all hail ethics and principles of indian journalism 🤡
what is even more ridiculous is the way this article is making KT-KD link up  rumour sound like some exclusive news like the US presidential election or death of osama which can attract world attention 😆..Anyways thanks a ton for posting the article and providing me some serious entertainment  🤣

you totally spoke my mind..🤣 this is EXACTLY the reaction I had.. esp abt making the news look like Obama's election campaign speech or the midnight speech disclosing bin laden's death..🤣 you know breaking news of such proportion being copied desperately... ðŸ˜† but this is called brain farting entertainment.. I cldnt stop cracking up.. had to read it a couple time to even make sure they were serious abt this😆 chalo atleast KT-KD have reason to feel good they have so much value in the chindi tv gossip market ðŸ˜† I liked KTs comment in a seg I saw briefly this morning.. till I am ready to tell you abt me dating.. you can keep writing and I'll keep denying🤣 too good.. let's all have our share of fun.. ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by: sonali.19281

you totally spoke my mind..🤣 this is EXACTLY the reaction I had.. esp abt making the news look like Obama's election campaign speech or the midnight speech disclosing bin laden's death..🤣 you know breaking news of such proportion being copied desperately... ðŸ˜† but this is called brain farting entertainment.. I cldnt stop cracking up.. had to read it a couple time to even make sure they were serious abt this😆 chalo atleast KT-KD have reason to feel good they have so much value in the chindi tv gossip market ðŸ˜† I liked KTs comment in a seg I saw briefly this morning.. till I am ready to tell you abt me dating.. you can keep writing and I'll keep denying🤣 too good.. let's all have our share of fun.. ðŸ˜†

So true! KT-KD must be feeling so important right now 😆 ..Rumour surrounding their affair has generated such hhuge media attention and even enhanced the competition b/w the journos🤣

This Neha maheshwari toh anyways is a closet fan of KT it seems..she was the first one to report KT's strained relationship with his previous costar earlier this yr 😆.KT must be so pleased with his 'chichorapan' skills right now 🤣🤣
abjbdishiuw thumbnail
dude...
are you effing serious
1. As the newspaper with the "highest readership" they should be publishing emergency contact numbers of the kolkata hospital crisis(which they haven't) instead of commenting on relationship statuses of stars(all unconfirmed ofcourse and a high possibility of it being the writer's imagination{though I can't help noticing the puns in most Kyran interviews})
2. If that wasn't enough they manage to fill an entire space by stupidly accusing another newspaper of plagiarising the article...the latter being stupid enough to copy it in it's entirety...cut copy paste does have some disadvantages I guess!
Shucks ya...i laughed coz it's all so damn funny but also felt really sad at the sorry state of affairs of the media!
sonali.19281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Priyanka_

dude...

are you effing serious
1. As the newspaper with the "highest readership" they should be publishing emergency contact numbers of the kolkata hospital crisis(which they haven't) instead of commenting on relationship statuses of stars(all unconfirmed ofcourse and a high possibility of it being the writer's imagination{though I can't help noticing the puns in most Kyran interviews})
2. If that wasn't enough they manage to fill an entire space by stupidly accusing another newspaper of plagiarising the article...the latter being stupid enough to copy it in it's entirety...cut copy paste does have some disadvantages I guess!
Shucks ya...i laughed coz it's all so damn funny but also felt really sad at the sorry state of affairs of the media!

Now this is stuff contemporary satires are made of.. if you know what I mean😆.. the whole scenario is effing funny.. but the underlying sad state of affairs cant be ignored.. just HOW superficial can reporting get.. and like you said.. there is less urgency for human life.. and more seriousness towards intrusion/ voyeurism.. wah re advancement.. OR NOT..

as for yer mention of the puns in the seg.. oh dude.. I totally catch some too and ðŸ˜† with a frnd here..but thts abt it.. i have no inclination for any intrusion.. their life.. their take.. sanu ki😆
MariQuestFilms thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
A friend of mine in India told me she saw another kryran article in the newspaper..  Trying to get hold of it badly.