.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mandy1024

Best update of this FF ever Tanzie πŸ‘ Kudos to u. U r a brilliant story teller n u never cease to amaze me πŸ˜ƒ Loved each and every part of this update. Starting with the Raichand's nok jhok at the start was so endearing 😳 Armaan's feelings towards Amby n his concern was so heart warming 😊 Abhay Pia convo was out of this world. It was so beautifully written. But one request n please dont say NO. Can the bit abt vampires not being able to reproduce be shown otherwise? Please πŸ˜ƒ Its OK take ur time but please give us a hybrid Abhiya baby 😳 Also loved Pia Amby convo. Last part was the thrilling part of the update πŸ‘ n I was so waiting for this to happen. I wanted nobody other than Amby killing that creep 😑 n he deserved it. But please spare Armaan n Alina yaar 😭 I love Alina in ur FF. Please dont let anything happen to her. Now I am scared for Jeh. Will he completely shattered n turn negative? 😲

This FF is too too good. Keep it going yaar πŸ‘ Get well soon dear.

Thanks a lot Mansha πŸ€—  glad u liked it. I knew many people would ask about hybrids πŸ˜† I would surely think about it... but for now let it be like this only πŸ˜‰ 
Thanks. Amby and Pia's convo was important because Pia needs to know how tough it is for Abhay to be with Pia and still love her unconditionally. Gaurav deservs to get killed and that too from amber so he got it. I wont kill Alina. Im afraid this will be Jeh's turning point...
thanks dear.. will update within friday inshAllah 😳

Originally posted by: flora212

Hahahaha i am happy that jerk gaurab is dead! Hooo...yeppie...
I hope alina is ok.
And abhiya angagement! WAITING FR THAT! Superb update, continue soon!

Thanks Naf. yes,... thanks update Abhiya engagement 😳

Originally posted by: -Sonia-

awesome update , Tanzie !!

Loved it to the core!

Abhiya convo was fab ... beautifully written. All the emotions , love , fear , longing were expressed perfectly !  glad u liked it 😳

please .. Do give us a hybrid Abhiya baby .. I want a miniature abhiya ! :) Piya & Amby convo was super sweet ! & abhay's million dollar smile was a KILLER PART ... ;)  will try to.. but not so soon..

yippee! Gaurav is dead! I'm so happy! Amby n Abhay were mindblowing! I'm glad dat Armaan is fine but poor alina! I hope, she is fine too..  Alina will recover. and Amber deserves to kill that creep because of her child..

Wat will happen to jeh ?? Is he going to turn evil ?

Eagerly waiting for abhiya's engagement.. Want some hawt romantic scenes in next update..hehe
hahaha... will try to give it.. In this FF  they are too sober so cant promise πŸ˜›
continue soon
thanx for the pm
tc

get well soon.. Dear !

Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
when r'u updatng tanzie? Nt tdy i hope! I hav to unres..will try to do it tdy...
bellaaa thumbnail
loved this update...
u didnt pm me yar...
loved abhiya scene of bedroom
gaurav was such a jerk yar...
poor alina...
lets se what happened next...
cont soon nowww

Originally posted by: heena_mehta

sry sryπŸ˜›

super duper update...first it was so cuteee bt lastly it turned bloody
poor alina...his brother is blood jerk , ass****...n much more😑 , good amber killed him, he might have deserved something more brutal , to wat xtent one cn b selfish...u showed well this wid gaurav;s character🀒
abhay-pia convo was sooo sweet n emotional...every dialog in itself was telling a complete meaning😳 πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
i m super xcited for next updates bt also worried wat wl u do wid jeh, alina n mohiniπŸ˜•

say thanks to me for reminding you πŸ˜› I know.. Gaurav is like mother like son πŸ€’ Glad u liked the abhiya convo... itsmy fav too in this update πŸ˜³ Mohini wont come now. her entry will be as wicked as my own style and shocking... and sorry i wont tell you when she will come πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: Akshi0019

Awsum dr... just loved it...
Abhay pia movement was amazing...
I m glad finally they make up...
arman is really swthert... he still notice amber... d way he helped amber was cool...
Gaurav is really very cruel... how can he hurt his own sister...
n finally gaurav is dead... waiting 4 abhsy pia engagement...
cont soon.. egerly waiting 4 d next part...
thanks 4 d pm...
Love u...

Thanks dear. glad u liked it πŸ˜³ Gaurav is just like his mother so cant expect anything good from him. 
engagement will be a surprise for Pia and offcourse she will be overwhelmed πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: shivanipandit29

Superb update  its too good.
fantabulous update.
loved it
lovely update
i am so glad piya  put some sense into mr.  maha sacrificing  selfless  Abhay Raichand
 and i glad Amber told piya why it is hard for Abhay staying close to her
loved piya's answer to Abhay  n Amber
love Abhay n piya. Abhiya πŸ˜
 okay  i am glad Peehu will be back.
yippie abhiya marriage. 

Thanks a lot Shivi πŸ€— Abhay will let his sacrificial mode to pause once he is engaged. he will be worried but he will happy, specially because Pia will be very happy πŸ˜³ 
yeap.. wedding bells soon πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: .rumki.

res
edited
liked amber pia convo. the way amber made pia upderstood

abhay pia make up scene was cuteπŸ‘

arman is really very helpful.hope both will make up soon

gaurav argh😑 i hate him.good that he is dead.but what abt alina?hope she is not dead

Thanks Rumki. abhay could never tell pia how he is drawn to Pia but it was good he has Amber who is also a vampire and she made Pia understand. 
Gaurav deserved this death.. Alina wont be dead. 

Originally posted by: anjali0111

superb update!!!!!!πŸ‘ mix of action, emotion n love!!!!!⭐️

u knw like pia i also hated it when abhay use to say his fav. STAY AWAY line😑 but the way amber explained every thing to pia abt his fears...was amazingπŸ‘..wid every word amber spoke i understood for the first time abhay's point of view n his care n love for pia❀️...i loved amber- pia conversation.⭐️ Glad u liked it dear πŸ˜³ it was imp someone would explain Pia how difficult it is for Abhay and why he always does like this. and Abhay could never explain it to Pia himself so Amber did it πŸ˜³

but abhiya conversation ...i loved the most❀️...both were at there best in trying to convince each other letting out their ultimate fears in front of each other...its always difficult to tell who loves other more...but as always pia won...i so loved it when pia become so stubborn in front of abhay ..not letting him won.πŸ˜‰

amber n armaan r also making slow progress.😊..hope everything gonna be fine  between them I loved how stubbornly Pia loved Abhay in the show. she accuses him, send him to jail πŸ˜†, yells at him, tolerates the manhandling n insults of Abhay but still recklessly loves him... true its impossible to measure who loves who the more..thats why i heart abhiya β€οΈ 

liked the action part very muchπŸ‘...finally that gaurav πŸ€¬ is killed.🀒.n that too by amber...perfect end!!! πŸ‘gosh he was so evil😑...n abhay...ohh he fought very hard...10 wolves in one go..😍..wow...my hero!!!!❀️ hope alina is fineπŸ˜•...but jeh is left...now will he turn evil n revenge his brother's death???πŸ˜•

loved precap😳...will be eagerly witing for that.πŸ˜‰..continue soon.  Yes Gaurav totally deserved it. and Abhay ekele hi kafi hai πŸ˜Ž im afraid Jeh will take a turn. and Alina will be fine... πŸ˜³ will update on friday/saturday i hope πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: -srija-

hey tanz super fantastic fabulous.wat more can i say.when amber killed gaurav i was lyk 'dats wat he deserved.'finally he is dead.m worried dat jeh might turn evil.
Abhay n piya-their love makes me fly.their love care n the way they convince each other makes me love them more n more.waiting 4 their marriage.
Poor alina-unsuccessful love,scattered family n even attacked by own bro.feelin reli bad foh her.
Arman n amber hope they wil get back together soon.
Aryan is so caring.i just love him.if only i cld snatch him away frm peehu.
Update soon dear.

Hey Srija... glad to u see commenting after so long πŸ€—
offcourse gaurav deserved that. im afraid you are right...  abhiya wedding will be GRAND πŸ˜‰ 
Alina wont be dead... why everyone is after my Aryan πŸ˜² πŸ˜† now you are added in the list too πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: raichandroxx

finaly that gaurav is dead such a big relief *phew*
hope alina becomes al ryt soon...
waiting abhiya's engagement
continue soon nd thanx for d pm😊

Alina wont be dead. my pleasure Juhi πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: Rmuk

Superb update. Finally gaurav is dead. Hope Alina is survives. I loved the Abhiya conversation. Amber and piya convo was also nice. I loved the way Arman searched and found amber's locket. Pls continue soon. Eagerly waiting for the next part. U didn't pm me this time pls do it next time.

Glad u liked it dear. Alina will be fine. Arman still cares for her. it will take some time for him to accept her as a vampire. sorry i missed some people.. will surely do next time πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: Eowyn

So many lives taken just because that πŸ€¬ Gaurav put his hare brained scheme into action!
Shukar ho bhagwaan ki that he is dead...
Poor Alina...i hope she survives becoz I am nt sure Jeh cn withstand her loss...he might loose it!
Next update will be an interesting read...

He is just like his mother.. Jeh will be under a serious misunderstanding which will lead him to destruction im afraid πŸ˜•

Love this emoticon..being sweet are you πŸ˜†
will start from tonight so it will be done within friday... πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: ANTARA-2244

Nice to see dat Gaurav is dead now.Lovely update!!❀️ thanx for da PM and Get well soon!!πŸ€—

Thank you πŸ€—glad u liked it πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: Sivaranjani

Oh My God, Tanzie, what have you done..?😲

Is this the effect of Beautiful stranger that I see in this update? πŸ˜²
But Thanks that no loss on Abhay's side.. πŸ˜‰ my dear...this is just the beginning of darkness in the story... i will make sure they continue πŸ˜‰

Gaurav is such a B****D, S*B🀬! He killed his own kid, now his own sister.. I'm seriously glad Amber found her strength to rip his heart out..😑 Im glad t kill him too 

Aline, poor gal.. very bad.. Is she real dead? Or is she gonna saved by Abhay/Amber just like the way it happened for Aryan?

I loved Amber - Pia conversation than Abhiya actually! Glad Abhay gave a million dollar smile!😍 Alina will be saved πŸ˜³ and I would do anything to keep Abhay's smile intact πŸ˜³

Thanks for the PM..!😊

take care tanzie!❀️

Originally posted by: kuttu

Abhay on his knees and begging Pia was the best thing. when is the guy going to stop saying the same old dialogue?

Felt very bad for Alina in this stoy. I hope you are not planning tokill her off. It would be nice to see the reason for Ayan and Peehu to come together is Alina. And I hope for once Jai uses that brain of his and stops following orders. He needs to see the damge his mother and brother has done.
Amber was the best but looks like she has lost Armaan again. The little understanding and ties they had seemed to have all gone downt he drain.
Aryan the best man he had to guard the house and Pia feeling helpless of not being able to reach out to Alina and his family was very nice. So if time comes he might stand against Peehu for his so called family looks like.
Just one request do not kill off Alina.

Thank you. he will be a lot easier to deal with after they are engaged. Pia will be very happy and it will make him happy. alina wont die. she has yet to play her part. Arman wont be accepting her so easily but it wont break the bonding too. im afraid Jeh will be out of his mind once he will witness his brother is dead too...

Originally posted by: bookworm-ALS--

Superbly written, Tanzie!
So finally Gaurav is dead. I wish Alina survives though... Waiting for the engagement!

Thanks Shreya. Alina will survive 😳

Originally posted by: Neetsandhu

Gaurav is dead...
Wow...Abhiya engagement

Thanks Neetu. πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: MS-meghasharma

thanks for pm

awsum part
lvd abhiya  scene and also i really liked how amber tried to put another side of picture before pia...dat scene was also really gud
m glad gaurav died...he derves it...hope alina survives...she was a good person
can't wait for ur next part

Thank dear. Glad u liked it. it was imp Pia understands how diff it is for abhay. off course gaurav deserved it and i wanted his in ambers hand.. alina will survive no worries 😳

Originally posted by: abhiya_pkyek

awesum updt...finally gaurav dead...hope nothing happens 2 alina...n abhiya were superb...waiting 4 abhiya engagement

Thank you. Alina wil be fine.

Originally posted by: pallavisarkar

thnx for d pm

wow awesome gr8t πŸ‘πŸ‘
so at last gaurav is dead gud
n wat about alina wat happened to her is she alrite
cont soon
updt soon
n get well soon

Thanks a lot dear 😳 everyone is happy Gaurav is dead πŸ˜† Alina will be fine 😳
thanks dear... will update on friday 😳

Originally posted by: minibsp2007