Frequent Posters

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
You were sick?๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Aww! Get well soon, Tanzieee๐Ÿค—

Ok the update. Gaurav is a JERK! Period๐Ÿ˜ก
The Amber-Aryan scene was damnnn cute!! They have to come together!! <33
BTW, are you a KaJen fan by any chance? I dunno why I got some hints so just thought of asking๐Ÿ˜›
I love the way you're handling Jeh in this FF. It is what we actually call 'Grey' and I can safely say I like him here so please don't push him to the wrong path๐Ÿ˜†.๐Ÿ˜†
I know I said I don't like Aryan and Alina but that does not mean you kill Alina๐Ÿ˜ณ But I'm happy at least Gaurav's finally dead.
Coming to AbhIya, again, loved the way Pia handled Abhay. Aww! I love what she told Amber about he telling her why she is better off without him and how she convincing him that her life is meaningless without him๐Ÿ˜ณ But Amber's right in a way. The Ragini experience has shaken Abhay. He fears he might repeat history with Pia and he is not wrong in a way. But I know Pia will eventually help Abhay overcome this fear. I'm waiting for you to reveal the complete picture about Mohini and Ragini though.

P.S. Which other comment are you talking about?๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by PurpleFairy - 12 years ago
Cute_Gal thumbnail
awesome update dear..
sorry for nt commenting since a long time.. forgive me plz..
continue soon.. thanxx for d pm.
..tora.tangled. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
fab update tanz!!!abhay piya scene was beautiful..nd i luvd the abhay-aryan-amber cnvo..their bond is so strng..i feel sad 4 amber-armaan..vl they b 2gethr??nd gaurav is dead finallyyy!!!bt hpe alina is f9!!!waiting 4 the engagements..update soon...hpe u r fine nw:-)
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update tanzie...
finally gaurav is dead!!! arman cares a lot for amber.. hope they come together soon..
abhiya moments were awesome...
i loved the convo btwn the siblings ๐Ÿ˜Š
continue soon dr...
sukusnavnit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome update ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ pia again won in front of abhay. the most happiest thing pf this update is that gaurav is dead. i lnow alina will be fine and bring light of happiness in her life. amber abhay aryan havr a very good bonding and together they fight for each other amd this is their greatest strength. waiting for abhiya engagement โค๏ธ
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
wow gaurav dead..thats good. i hope alina survive ..awesome update
Pari-Gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I am really sorry I couldn't reply to last updates as my board exams were going on
Loved all the update
Waiting for Abhiya's engazement
finally Gaurav is killed but its really sad Alina is also killed
Continue soon
Thanks for the PM
SheIsTheOne thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
 Hi...I've always been a silent member of this forum...this is the first time am commenting...anyways...it was a really nice chapter...just amazing...i'm glad that finally gaurav is dead...i didn't like him anyways...i love this FF of yours more than any other one...Beautiful Stranger is also amazing...but Till The End Of Time is awesome...the chemistry of Abhay-Piya is just WOW like always...and what else?? Keep writing like this...and i must say you are very talented...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
sweet_neetu thumbnail
Waiting 4 nxt part...
Update soon
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: strawberryrashu

Yipee ๐Ÿฅณgaurav dead...dhinka chika...aww amber...she can never get happiness or what tanzie...poor her...abhiya were cute...ahh i love these bros ...they r very caring...waiting for abhiya marriage...btw...thanks huh...admist of ur busy schedule u updated this chap...for us...take care...๐Ÿค—

Thanks Rashu... happy your the first one ๐Ÿค—
she will get her happiness. glad u liked it dear... ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

finally finally that jerk gaurav is dead. i hope alina survives though.

waiting for abhiya engagement now ๐Ÿ˜›

yeap finally ๐Ÿ˜† Alina will survive ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: abhiya0006

super amazing update!!

hope alina is okay! 
happy that Gaurav is dead! what kind of brother does that to his own sister!

ABHIYA ENGAGEMENT ๐Ÿ˜ can't wait!

ur an amazing writer! 

Thanks dear. Alina will be fine. Aryan will bring her at Raichand Mansion. Gaurav is replica of his mom... cant expect anything else from him ๐Ÿฅฑ