Originally posted by luckdiya

wonderful update dear
finally gaurav is dead
sad 4 alina...hp she vil b fine
wow!!!!!!!!! i m eagerly waitin 4 abhiya engagement update soon
thx 4 pm

Thanks dear... i love how you give comments with emoticons πŸ˜† 

Originally posted by neha_dubey1709

😊wow finallyyy u updated this one ...hushhh just loved it dear... do continue soonnn... thanx for the pm dear😊

Thanks Neha. πŸ€— will update on friday inshAllah 😳

Originally posted by peehu24

awesome update..loved it..so finally piya understood abhay's pov...amby is amby..gift her something expensive n there she is under ur thumb πŸ˜† the fight was superb..gaurav dead finally! Bt i hope alina wil be fine..
M waiting for next update..abhiya getting engaged..marry them off fast tanz..so that i get one hot update.. πŸ˜† And i want wild cat piya here..u knw what i mean.. 🀣

Thank you. yes Gaurav dead.. and Alina will be fine and give u a real time competition to you this time πŸ˜‰ 
There's engagement, bachelor party and then wedding so wait πŸ˜› offcourse I know what u mean 🀣 dont worry i will show a wild cat Pia πŸ˜‰
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by abhiyan_soni

superb update tanz !!!!!

finally guarv was died and hope alina ll be alright !!!!
abhiya was too lovely  and abhay apologizes part was  lovely !!!!
arman care for amber  very much and their moment together was lovely !!!
abhiya engagement  wow  !!! finally abhay agree with pia !!!! 

Thanks Sandy. Alina will be ok. glad u liked it dear 😳 
He will agree to lots of other things too πŸ˜‰

QUOTE=hema_rawat]awsm update tanzi ...
finally gaurav dear ...
 poor alina  ..hope she 'll b f9 ..

Thank you hema. Alina will be fine 😳

[QUOTE=Gals_11]awesome update dear..
sorry for nt commenting since a long time.. forgive me plz..
continue soon.. thanxx for d pm.

OMG...how are you dear? πŸ€—  I thought you dont read ti anymore 😳
glad u liked it 😊

sorry dear i hope i am not disturbing u...   but kya karu update jaldi..   taratari update koro,plz
Originally posted by PurpleFairy

You were sick?😲
Aww! Get well soon, TanzieeeπŸ€— Thank you dear , im fine nowπŸ€—

Ok the update. Gaurav is a JERK! Period😑
The Amber-Aryan scene was damnnn cute!! They have to come together!! <33
BTW, are you a KaJen fan by any chance? I dunno why I got some hints so just thought of askingπŸ˜› nooo...🀣 Im a jen fan for sure but the other part no comment Tongue
I love the way you're handling Jeh in this FF. It is what we actually call 'Grey' and I can safely say I like him here so please don't push him to the wrong pathπŸ˜†.πŸ˜†
I know I said I don't like Aryan and Alina but that does not mean you kill Alina😳 But I'm happy at least Gaurav's finally dead.  yes he is what is grey but soon he will turn neg but i promise u still wont be able to hate him properly πŸ˜† and i wont kill alina... it too be too much for the poor soul...😳
Coming to AbhIya, again, loved the way Pia handled Abhay. Aww! I love what she told Amber about he telling her why she is better off without him and how she convincing him that her life is meaningless without himEmbarrassed But Amber's right in a way. The Ragini experience has shaken Abhay. He fears he might repeat history with Pia and he is not wrong in a way. But I know Pia will eventually help Abhay overcome this fear. I'm waiting for you to reveal the complete picture about Mohini and Ragini though.  I always wanted someone to explain how hard it is for abhay to love her and still not be a danger to her.. because he cant explain it himself. so i used amber here. Pia will surely help Abhay to overhim all his fears 😳 I will explain the mystery once th she-devil arrives Tongue

P.S. Which other comment are you talking about?Embarrassed the comment on the previous update.. i said something abt the witch i think.. πŸ˜† here: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2324727?pn=81
Originally posted by flora212

sorry dear i hope i am not disturbing u...   but kya karu update jaldi..   taratari update koro,plz

Ektu wait koro please dear... kalke rater moddhe obosshoi update kore dibo...promise πŸ€—
Originally posted by Phoenix.Xeelan

Ektu wait koro please dear... kalke rater moddhe obosshoi update kore dibo...promise πŸ€—
ok will be waiting
Originally posted by abhiora

fab update tanz!!!abhay piya scene was beautiful..nd i luvd the abhay-aryan-amber cnvo..their bond is so strng..i feel sad 4 amber-armaan..vl they b 2gethr??nd gaurav is dead finallyyy!!!bt hpe alina is f9!!!waiting 4 the engagements..update soon...hpe u r fine nw:-)

Thanks Tora. Glad u loved it dear. hows ur hostel life going on? Alina will be fine. will update on friday πŸ€—

Originally posted by priya.1

awesome update tanzie...
finally gaurav is dead!!! arman cares a lot for amber.. hope they come together soon..
abhiya moments were awesome...
i loved the convo btwn the siblings 😊
continue soon dr...

Thanks you Priya. Arman loves Amber but it will take time 😳 glad u liked it

Originally posted by sukusnavnit

awesome update πŸ‘πŸΌ pia again won in front of abhay. the most happiest thing pf this update is that gaurav is dead. i lnow alina will be fine and bring light of happiness in her life. amber abhay aryan havr a very good bonding and together they fight for each other amd this is their greatest strength. waiting for abhiya engagement ❀️

Thanks Navnit. everyones glad gaurav is dead. I wanted to show strong siblings bond and I hope I have been justice to their characters... will surely update soon 😳

Originally posted by DonIsback

wow gaurav dead..thats good. i hope alina survive ..awesome update

Thanks Prati 😳

Originally posted by Pari-Gupta

I am really sorry I couldn't reply to last updates as my board exams were going on
Loved all the update
Waiting for Abhiya's engazement
finally Gaurav is killed but its really sad Alina is also killed
Continue soon
Thanks for the PM

Thanks pari. I know you are having exams so its fine. glad u liked it... will update soon.

Originally posted by SheIsTheOne

Hi...I've always been a silent member of this forum...this is the first time am commenting...anyways...it was a really nice chapter...just amazing...i'm glad that finally gaurav is dead...i didn't like him anyways...i love this FF of yours more than any other one...Beautiful Stranger is also amazing...but Till The End Of Time is awesome...the chemistry of Abhay-Piya is just WOW like always...and what else?? Keep writing like this...and i must say you are very talented...πŸ˜ƒ

Hey dear, I know you one of my silent readers. I always see your name liking my posts. Glad u liked it. glad u liked it... i know you read both 😳 glad for the appreciation and its nice being a silent member you commented... keep reading πŸ€—

Originally posted by bellaaa

loved this update...
u didnt pm me yar...
loved abhiya scene of bedroom
gaurav was such a jerk yar...
poor alina...
lets se what happened next...
cont soon nowww

Thanks beenish. will continue on friday 😳

comment updated on pg-84
plzz check!!
P.s. Really SORRY once again! I'm alys late..true bt gt my right hand injurd so it took so long!! :(
-Indu
Originally posted by lost_in_love

res--
Lovely update tanzie!! πŸ‘
"abhay why...window?...a vampire??" "and...catch hr anytm." lovd dis two lines...it further echoes abhay's love n respect fr her...it wsnt a big deal for hm to break in her room...bt he didnt!! And thts mak hm d mst unique lover!! ❀️
abhay"...she thretened...into her room!! Hm..tht's y pia's only capable of taming hm!! [$] thank you dear. surely there's noone like Abhay in this world. I so love his character and that's why it feels great to write about him 😳 

amber"...enter thru d window.she cnt run n she wnt...bth of my brothers are..jerks..." njoyd n lovd d entire convo...specialy dis one!! 😊
abhay"you touchd a raw nerve...branded fr hr..."
aryan "I will d u bettr break into ur OWN house...mght break ur head"...aww...i soo love their bonding!! Both'r adorable!! 😍 ❀️ thanku... thanku so much... i wish i had a brother like Aryan
"she kissd hs cheek...hs boyish smile bck..." looks lyk ice r breakng btwn thm!
Abhay-pia convo ws beaauutifuul...specialy dis-"see I dnt hv a heart...bt there..tht is wat maks me alive"..whch is 200% true!!
Abhay"how cn u love me so much?" pia "...bcz u hv brokn evry boundaries...lovd me...capabilty of lovng sum1" The bestest n perfct line ever!! 
"promise u wnt leave me evn if i ask u to"...tht's pia!!! Abhay-"promise me...love me..evn if darknes absorbs me."...bth of their luv's unimaginable n inexplicable...whch we cn only dream of !!! 😍  yes, I love how their love is beyond boundaries... words cant explain. that's why i love them so much. it cant be measured who loves more and by time u will see the depth of this conversation. in near future...u will see how badly they will need each other and its their love which will help them to overcome any obstacles.
amber-pia convo ws very sensible!! Alas thy nevr shwd dis aspct n d shw!!
"pia jaiswal cn turn d world upside down fr abhay." soo true! ❀️
"abhay...fightng wth 10 wolves."!!! WoW!! Abhay R. Rocks!!! 😎
gaurav's dead!! Great!! πŸ‘πŸΌ
bt aline is dead!! Ouch and amber's hurt! Hope nthng happns to hr!! πŸ˜•
nd nw cnt wait for d mst awaited wedding!! Embarrassed
p.s. Felt relevd tht u'r nt goin to end dis ff soon!! So nw i cn njoy d happy abhaiya moments.. πŸ˜ƒ
and SORRY fr being late lateef again!! :((
awaitng d mst lavish wedding of d millenium!! πŸ˜ƒ tk..cre..  Alina wont be dead. dont worry. and yes, the wedding will be lavish πŸ˜ƒ dont worry... im used to with u and chinky... both are always late πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

-Indu