Users

Frequent Posters

-Chinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Bhar diya dabba ๐Ÿ˜†
Kripaya pg-85 pe jane ka kast karein๐Ÿ˜›

-edited-
I didnt know you are so used to me๐Ÿ˜ฒ   lubb uuu for this ๐Ÿค— late comment karne ka apna hi maza hota hai ๐Ÿ˜† Ek baat kahoon.. I remember when you had joined IF and I had seen your post somewhere I cant recall. But you were a senior member and I was already a goldie. Now you are a Rockerz and I am still a goldie ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ Edited by -Chinky- - 12 years ago
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

O thanku thanku!! Used to hobar jonne..thanks dear!! ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by lost_in_love - 12 years ago
.Chashmish. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey tanzie awesome upd , u know I always used to read both your ff's but never commented , sorry for tat now coming to upd. Awww abhiya r sooo cute , luv them and loved the amber and piya talk , finaaly tat gaurav is dead , amber and Aryan scene was soo cute and finally abhiya engagement , hope no problems ahead , when will be the next upd dear ? and sorry I will not be able commeent on next upd as exams starting from Monday , sorry for tat will be eagarly waiting sweety , love u and your ff ;)
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Chinky-

Res ๐Ÿ˜›

EDITED

Great update as usual..

Gaurav is dead finally ! Dhinka chika dhinka chika.. ๐Ÿฅณ
He was such a bas**** ๐Ÿคฌ
What could be more happening than he being killed by amber ! Fantastic.. Poor girl. She deserves to be happy now.
Her relationship with arman is also budding step by step.. ๐Ÿ˜ Thank you... yes Arman and Amber has to be slow.. ๐Ÿ˜†

I loved piya and amber convo.. It was so sweet ! The way amber explained it to piya was really touching. Even abhay would not have been able to do it so perfectly..

Abhiya scene is as usual awesome. How cute they were ! They put forward their own fears.. Both are right in their own places. But the only right is abhiya being together โค๏ธ
I loved it how piya won the argument..lawyer after all ๐Ÿ˜† Pia would have won the argument anyway... since she is so stubborn specially when it comes to Abhay... yes Amber did what Abhay cudn't... ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Abhay was a superhero during the fight ! I hope allina is fine.! She doesnt deserve so much pain ๐Ÿ˜ญ
And what have you thought for jay ? Will he turn negative ? ๐Ÿ˜• Yes, he will... he will a reckloose.. 

Precap is worth drooling ! Engagement hai toh ek kiss toh banta hai na ?๐Ÿ˜› Update soon..luv ya ๐Ÿค—  Kiss ke saath aur kuch kuch bhi hi muft dont worry ๐Ÿ˜› I luv u tooo ๐Ÿค—

Originally posted by: sweetmonaya

hey tanzie awesome upd , u know I always used to read both your ff's but never commented , sorry for tat now coming to upd. Awww abhiya r sooo cute , luv them and loved the amber and piya talk , finaaly tat gaurav is dead , amber and Aryan scene was soo cute and finally abhiya engagement , hope no problems ahead , when will be the next upd dear ? and sorry I will not be able commeent on next upd as exams starting from Monday , sorry for tat will be eagarly waiting sweety , love u and your ff ;)

Thanks a lot dear... I think I have seen your likes once or twice but its great to know you read and liked. The appreciation is always inspiring ๐Ÿ˜ณ  For now... no big problem.. will update in a bit... writing.. no worries... comment whenever you can and all the best for your exams ๐Ÿ˜Š
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
awesome update!!!!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธthis is for u ๐Ÿค— for giving such cute sweet n romantic update.โค๏ธ

abhay was never as romantic as he was in this update!!.โค๏ธ...oh i love this abhay.๐Ÿ˜ƒhe was far more better than his usual self.๐Ÿ˜‰...he was so innocently cute when he was feeling nervous abt pia's response๐Ÿ˜ณ

the engagement was truly like a fairytaleโค๏ธ...any girl wud die for such lovable guy n such royal treatment.๐Ÿ˜...abhay proposing pia...was obviously my most fav. scene...so much of love in their eyes๐Ÿ˜...like pia even i had happy tears in my eyes reading that.๐Ÿ˜ณ...n the dialogues.๐Ÿ‘...amazingly romantic...wished in the show also they wud have written such beautiful dialogues rather than jus "i love u"..which abhay used to say like tape recorder.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...seriously ..this is what happen when people having very limited talent n creativity run the show.๐Ÿ˜†

anyways...coming to the update again...feeling bad for aryan๐Ÿ˜”...poor guy has suffered a lot n is still in suffering๐Ÿ˜ญ.. ..as there r  two girls madly in love with him but still love is not there in his life๐Ÿ˜ญ...its like u r standing in front of ocean...but cant drink its water to satisfy ur thirst.๐Ÿ˜”...ahh...kuch jyada hi philosophical ho gya...i knw๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

hope armaan n amby will also be able to accept their feelings for each other soon.๐Ÿ˜

n jeh...ohh he thinks that alina is also killed n that too by abhay.๐Ÿ˜ฒ...hope he'll find out the truth.

continue soon...cant wait for abhiya marriage.
๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by anjali0111 - 12 years ago
heena_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
last update was xactly some beautiful cindrella story...i totally adored d way u wrote their engagement part.. it took me to some fairy world, where actually dream comes true๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
unbelievably beautiful update...i totally loved ur choice of ring...
 " Aryan sighed and wished he had someone to love like this and if only someone would have loved him as much just like Abhay and Pia love each other. God must be laughing at him for this statement and think, "the idiot has not one but two women who loves him more then their own lives but only their timing and place is inappropriate..."  dunno y , even one of d bestest update regarding abhiya's love, i found this dialogue by aryan  hammering in my mind like nything

again sry for d short reply, bt this is  d last one "i mean short comment"๐Ÿ˜‰ 

luv u ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by heena_mehta - 12 years ago
Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
๐Ÿฅณabhiya marriage...๐Ÿฅณfantastic update tanzie...and the carriage aww i also want sum one to do that 4 me...pia is so lucky...liked the surprise abhay gave to pia...๐Ÿ˜alina is fine...and amber is also happy na ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...the ring is beautifull...๐Ÿ˜ณEdited by strawberryrashu - 12 years ago
Trouble. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesum updt...loved the gifts...n d way abhay was nervous...loved the engagement part...eagerly waiting 4 d nxt partEdited by abhiya_pkyek - 12 years ago
rumki34 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
res.
edited
awesome update๐Ÿ‘
sleeping part and propose part was cute๐Ÿ˜ณ
liked surprise part๐Ÿ˜ƒ.wow abhiya got engaged... party๐Ÿฅณ
and chandeena r also there in this ff awww
glad that alina is saved

Edited by .rumki. - 12 years ago