Book 2 FF:Till the End of Time(updt*June8*pg140)(Page 140)

Posted: 2012-06-20T08:30:59Z
Originally posted by --sonali--

aww Tnazie-Hugi was misssing ur ffStar a a a lot u know!Smile aww...thank you dear.. i hope your exams went well Embarrassed 

coming to update till this chappy.all updates are brillent!i adore u for ur writing seriously!kash tum  writer hoti pkyek ki...kya serial hoti! I wish that too.. i wish i cud be writer of PKYEK 2 thn I swear TRPs wud be higher Wink Tongue

so mohini
Angry ke black magic ne abhiya ke baja di hai...poor my abhiya! 

abhay huts pia,but heal bhi vahi karega...n kiya bhi,i loved
Day Dreaming that part!Hug
pia will alwys TURST her abhay chahe koi kuch bhi kare! yes, nothing can separate abhiya Heart

ab pia surly abhay ko thik karva ke hi rhegi,she have to!

yar ye mohini n uska hubby- m waiting for her hubby!she is just...hope all is perfect jaldi ho.how she loved music!want to more about that past! her hubby is more dangerous than she is.. she loves music... still she does... 

waiting for next update eagrly-ab kya hoga!pia ...!
loved all update n ur writing!
Thumbs Up 
love u tanzie...!Hug thank you dear...love to you too Hug

Originally posted by Pari-Gupta

awesome update
loved it
So Abhay lived his first meeting wid Mohini
Is Mohini's husband dead??
So the magic performed by Mohini is failed
And that JehAngry helped Mohini
cont soon
thanks for the pm

Thank you pari. no Mohinis husband isnt dead.. Jeh wants his share of revenge with Abhay... 

Originally posted by vishti.dvd

awesome Tanzie loved little Abhiya moments and what was that security talking about Abhay killing Gaurav infront of 9 humans and all that and that Jeh is he behind it ? Angry knew it he is d 1 involved with Mohini in all this aarrrgghhh Angry Mishi has started talking 2 Pia that 1 gud thing happened in all this Smile and Arnab Angry  

Thank you Ankita. No it was mohinis plan and she is using Jeh's brothers murder to get to Abhay.. 

Originally posted by abhiyan_soni

Superb update Tanz 

loved it !!!!!

Abhay Healing pia was superb part and Abhiya pull was stronger and now they escape frome others i m sure pia can fix abhay now !!!! mhoni and her husband story was totally mystery!!!!! Hope magic performed by mohni  is failed and abhay should free soon but i m like this abhay too !!!
continue soon !!! 

Thanks Sandy. 
Pia will now fix Abhay since no danger will be in their range for a while.. Abhay in multi shaded is fun Wink

0 Likes this
Posted: 2012-06-20T10:11:36Z
Originally posted by abhiya4evr

awsome update Clap Clap Clap
who is rishan ? mohini or aryan's son??
abhiya part is quite touchy .jai with mohini Shocked Angry
plz update soon nd thank u so much for pm Big smile

Thank you Ayesha. Are Aryan's son is still unborn LOL Rishan is not someone related to Mohini... 
will update withing tomorrow.. 

Originally posted by Mohit-deewani

Amazing upd tanzie , u r an awesomely brilliant writer yaar Clap 
And just  love this determined piya , she just superb Yaar  
And the abhiya scene was amazing , the way abhay felt for piya was beyond words to explain Day Dreaming Felt bad for piya's condition. 
And everyone were sooo frustrated poor aryan but just loved the way he replied  mohini tat was just awesome yaar 
And I m eager to mohini's husband more , he seems to be amazingly powerful tat mohini is afraid of him Cool
And I hate that jeh knew he was upto sumthing Angry
It was simply brilliant tanzie conti soon 

Thanks Trishna. Abhay has to come back to Pia. no magic can deny their love. Everyone is helpless so cant avoid the frustration. 
Mohinis husband is eccentric, lethal and dangerous... and funny too.. you guys are gonna love him..

Originally posted by Akshi0019

amazing tanazie...
so abhay finally came to pia... i loved it...
i hope pia will be able 2 undo d spell...
n what happens 2 peehu.. n her child.. i hope both are safe...
n congracs 4 d completion of book 2...
cont soon dr...

Thank you Akshi. you commented after a long time. where have you been? busy? Embarrassed
Pia will undo the spell and she wont even know it. will update tomorrow...
0 Likes this
Posted: 2012-06-20T10:30:32Z
Originally posted by abhiya_pkyek

Amazing update..
pia is really courageousApprove
mohini & JehAngry

Thanks Prima...

Originally posted by -Chinky-

Super awesome update..
Mohini's past is interesting..seems like she loved her husband a lot ? Then something went wrong perhaps ? Confused welcome back my sweetypie.. how ru? Hug something definitely went wrong and Abhay has some involvement in that... 

Abhay healing piya was sweet yet sad Unhappy but it proved how much she trusts him and nothing has the power to hamper that trust.  

I have a feeling that piya will break the spell anyhow. the third clock has to break ! I hope I am rightEmbarrassed Your feeling is correct 

I always had severe doubts on jeh.. He is such a b***ard Angry   I will bless you with all my longevity the day you kill him LOL its not entirely his fault... so dont be mad at him.. mohini is using him too..

Piya left RM ! What else could she do.. I feel so very bad for aryan.. Poor guy ! He is always at the suffering end. Please use itna dukh mat do Cry Broken Heart but the attitude he gave to mohini, was damn superb ! Amber is keeping her cool at the best..brave girl I must say :D Mohini ki band bohut jaldi bajne wali jai. first Aryan, then Pia, then Abhay and then her husband Wink Im working on Aryans misery.. i no longer wish to hurt him...  

Inspite of all the black brown and what not magic, he still feels a pull for piya ! Aww Heart
He will be at his best the day he realises how much he has hurt her. And I know that day is very near Wink yes it is... and he will be shattered and love Pia crazily after realizing what she has done for him and what he has done to her.. 

Whats up with the vampire council ? As if someone is beating them up to issue the warrant ! Ermm Its not vampire council.. its supernatural court Sleepy

Cant wait for the next update..:D:D

Many many congratulations for your Book-3 ! 
Hug Party 
Wishing you all the very best.. And I want to keep on reading your writings till the end of time Heart

--edited--
I guess I am the last one to comment on your book-2 ? :D :D
I sincerely hope so :'( ROFL you are silly now be happy... and Book 3 khatam honese pehle wapas ajana ROFL thank you so much for all the love... Hug

0 Likes this
Posted: 2012-06-20T10:33:39Z
Ok.. we are done with Book 2 guys Party
thanks so much for the incredible love... 

next chapter will be updated tomorrow on Book 3.
love you all Hug Hug Hug
7 Likes this
Posted: 2012-06-22T02:18:37Z
Wow Tanzie totally loved the last three updates. Sorry for late reply.  Thanks for the pms
0 Likes this
Posted: 2012-06-26T12:54:04Z

the update was so nice

Edited by EVIIL - 2012-06-26T12:55:52Z
0 Likes this
Posted: 2012-11-30T03:16:20Z
continue sooner
0 Likes this
Posted: 2012-11-30T03:28:37Z
Originally posted by LilyOrchid

continue sooner

There's a book three link in page 1... you can continue reading it Embarrassed