Book 2 FF:Till the End of Time(updt*June8*pg140)(Page 103)

Posted: 2012-04-19T02:30:59Z
Nice gart continue soon waiting for the wedding day
1 Likes this
Posted: 2012-04-19T06:38:46Z
superb update tanz !!!!HugHugHug

love abhay bachelor partyEmbarrassedAbhiya moment in party was lovely Embarrassedpoor boys all fun vanish seeing girls !!!love to see abhay reaction see pia in party !!!! party ka maja a gaya !!!!
arnab i hate him !!!pia ka big day ko barbad kar diya !!! the way abhay sporting pia was so good he request arnab to leave awww!!!! armaan was so sweet !!! alina kissed aryan was superb  i m confused i like alina and peehu also what gonne happen between aryan , alina and peehu ?
aryan and amber was so cute and sweet !!!!

continue soon !!!
1 Likes this
Posted: 2012-04-19T09:18:49Z
Awesome update...Hug Loved it...Khub khub khub bhalo...Aryan-Amber are funny...LOL and Abhay...ufff...he is AWESOME n AMAZING n ROMANTIC n SWEET...etc etc...words will finish if I try to describe him...LOL
Arman is so sweet and mature...n you are right...how can anyone not love him..Embarrassed.and Piya...her life is so painful...Cry It kinda reminded me of someone...Cry but koi nahi...Hero Abhay hai na...Wo sab sambhal lega Cool...and what happened to Aryan?? I hope he's fine...btw...where's Jeh?? devdas ban gaya kya?? LOL Waiting eagerly for the next update.Day Dreaming...and once again amazing update...Clap And ya thanks for the PM...Big smile
Edited by SheIsTheOne - 2012-04-19T11:32:13Z
1 Likes this
Posted: 2012-04-20T13:19:08Z
gr8
continue soon
1 Likes this
Posted: 2012-04-20T19:11:42Z
Amazing as always...
1 Likes this
Posted: 2012-04-21T21:42:47Z
wonderful post tanzie
i loved abhiya scene
and u r telling me not to be angry with arnab he made piya cry.
thanks for pm
update soon.
1 Likes this
Posted: 2012-04-25T14:40:56Z
Originally posted by strawberryrashu

@shrish TongueTongueye le [email protected] HugHugHugWonderful update...LOLgatecrash...amber can do anything to win a bet...LOLpoor aryan needs to know amber more...and Shockedhe called arman lover boy of amber...Wink...arnab Angryise koi aur kaam nahi hai kya...cant he see pia happy (tanzie why nt to get angry on arnab ha LOLhave u started loving him)...loved abhiyas moment in the bachelor party Embarrassedpoor alina she blurted out the truth...what is gonna happen...Ouchwhat ru planning now tanzie...

P.S. update soon k LOLno more waiting...and ya romantic update nxt chap...hows ur mom now...hope she is wellHug

So happy to Reserve before Shrish LOL Arnab is her father and its not his fault that he didn't know Pia is alive. Abhay will explain it more clearly to Pia. I donno what dish Im cooking between Aryan, Peehu and Alina. im even more confused thn Aryan because Im the writer Tongue Mom is recovering very slowly... will need loads of time Ouch
Thanks for the wonderful comment Hug

Originally posted by cuteshrishti

Tanzie awesome update I so loved it.Abhay's bachelor party,aryan's arrangements,Gals gatecrash & Pia ki cute scolding 2 Abhay.Hate arnab ab pta chala panchi kispe gayi hai LOL.I hope mish forgive Pia.It was not her fault & why Aryan left suddenly?Now I wnt u to update nxt part as soon as possible got it.Embarrassed.

Love uHug

Thanks Shrish Embarrassed Aryan has some work outside and Misha is going to be tough as usual. Love u too Hug

Originally posted by abhayfan_dishu

Tanzie, loved Abhay's bachelor's party gatecrash.
and why should we not hate Arnab yaar. we always have and we always will ROFL coz as someone rightly said in my SS, arnab to arnab tha, arnab hai aur humesha arnab hi rahega ROFL hate him to the core Angry 
and now waiting for the wedding and SR Wink

Thanks Dishu... are dont hate Arnab LOL He is afterall a father na... I wont make him as irritating like on the show... i know everyone is waiting for the SR Tongue LOL makes me more scared Stern Smile

Originally posted by --Siva--

I'm here!

-- edited --

First let me complete dancing! I;m commenting in the same page of the update! I deserve a cake!

Bachelor party! Amazing! complte amazing and funny! Pia's answer for Abhay was fabulous! Abhay is already missing Pia and she is talking like this to him and to top it Amber strictly said no seeing till tomo evening! Oh my poor Abhay!Wink

Arnab, disgusting! Suddenly he pitched in claiming Pia as his daughter and reconsidering the marriage.. The former part is okay with me how dare he do the latter!

Armaan's action was real soothing. Alina kissed Aryan.. AwwwEmbarrassed

Thanks for the PM dear!

Glad u got the place... trust me I just RES and within minutes 2/3 pages are gone Stern Smile Poor Abhay true... LOL He is her father afterall...dont worry Abhay will explain the same thing to Pia and Im sure If I cant convince you guys...Abhay surely can Tongue LOL
She was drunk and she doesnt remember she kissed Aryan but he will Embarrassed
0 Likes this
Posted: 2012-04-26T00:12:41Z
sorry for the late to comment tanzie... again i think im last to comment LOL
awesome update.. Clap
abhay's bachelor party ws too good Wink
i hate arnab as always ROFL his character is always meant to be hated LOL 
plz continue soon.. .cnt wait for abhiya wedding Day Dreaming
1 Likes this