Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Chashmish. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Amazing upd tanzie , u r an awesomely brilliant writer yaar πŸ‘ 
And just  love this determined piya , she just superb Yaar  
And the abhiya scene was amazing , the way abhay felt for piya was beyond words to explain πŸ˜ Felt bad for piya's condition. 
And everyone were sooo frustrated poor aryan but just loved the way he replied  mohini tat was just awesome yaar 
And I m eager to mohini's husband more , he seems to be amazingly powerful tat mohini is afraid of him πŸ˜Ž
And I hate that jeh knew he was upto sumthing πŸ˜‘
It was simply brilliant tanzie conti soon 
Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
amazing tanazie...
so abhay finally came to pia... i loved it...
i hope pia will be able 2 undo d spell...
n what happens 2 peehu.. n her child.. i hope both are safe...
n congracs 4 d completion of book 2...
cont soon dr...
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

WOW tanzie awesome update.Oh Abhay hurt Pia thn left & he dreamt of hsi past.His 1st meeting wid mohini,But whts the mystery of mohini & her hubby?Eaither its abt pain or pure love😳.OH I feel bad 4 Abhiya both r lost somewht.I m sure after the escape Pia will fix AbhayπŸ˜›.Oh I love tht Pia still pulls Abhay.The way Abhay was healing Pia was so cute.Plz contt... & congo 4 3erd book

LOVE UπŸ€—
YAY I m 1stπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

After ages your the 1st one.. im happy too πŸ˜†
See Abhay's sleep is the interval to his trauma n in this time he will be reliving all the moments again. so whenever he sleeps, we will get one memory of his. in the series of memories, i will reveal how he met Mohini, Ragini and what happened between them in the past time specially how Ragini died. Pia will fix Abhay that is for sure. πŸ˜³
Love u too πŸ€—

Originally posted by: -Sonia-

wow wow ..I got 2nd place! Hehe 

superb update, tanzie! 

I knew that idiot jeh has to do something with all this plan! Arrgghh.. Feel like killing him with my bare hands.. 

Poor aryan , piya & amby.. Every1 is loosing their minds! 
aryan giving a "I DONT GIVE A DAMN ATTITUDE" to mohini was awesome! 

Aww.. Loved abhiya's part.. Abhay is so confused but still he healed piya.. 
& hats off to piya for accepting the dangerous abhay.. 

I just loved the last part where piya takes abhay with herself & doesnt care about the world.. I hope, she succeeds in bringing abhay back ! 

Eagerly waiting for mohini's reaction when the clocks break before its completion.. Its going to be so much fun! 

Continue soon 
thanx for the pm 
tc

Thanks dear. 

Jeh is still GREY and NOT NEGATIVE πŸ˜‰
everyone is in a mess and soon Mohini will be in the worst mess ever πŸ˜† Pia has to accept Abhay's dangerous part too. its a part of her life now. Pia is helpless. when she couldn't see any other way, she just went reckless. 
clock will break aft 2 updates.

Originally posted by: Rmuk

Amazing update tanzie!!!!
Brilliant work.
u just potrayed abhay's and piya' pain amazingly.
Do I even need to tell u how amazing it was.
The way abhay felt when he realised he had hurted piya was amazingly written.
So jay is with mohini, arghhh.
I hope piya suceeds in her job and abhay becomes normal soon.
Mohini's past seems interesting
plz continue soon
Thanks for the pm.

Thanks Romi. glad u liked it. 
The pull of soulmate is always going to be there. Mohini doesnt know the depth of love between Abhay and Pia and when she will discover it, she will be very surprised. 
Jeh still thinks his sister is dead, dont forget that. 
Pia will succeed. 

Originally posted by: strawberryrashu

Tu jaha jaha jayegi mera saya saath hoga πŸ€£ jeh ke liye perfect he wnt leave pia πŸ˜‘ lovely update ...and adv congo for new book

πŸ˜† There's nothing like that. Jeh is not here for Pia πŸ˜› he is to take revenge for his families death. he still think his sister is dead. thanks.

Originally posted by: mandy1024

Well Tanzie I have run out of adjectives this time as well πŸ‘ This isn't the first time u have rendered me speechless 😊 You stop stop flattering me πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

The opening scene reminded me of the Stefan Klaus n Gloria in TVD. Is Mohini's husband the original vampire or something close to that? Has to be if he he has that kinda control over her πŸ˜• but watever, I loved him πŸ˜ƒ I hope u show more of him in the near future. Yes, diff is that was jazz and it was opera. choose the theme, dress according to the era πŸ˜³ Mohinis husband is indeed and a vampire a he is quite the reason she hates vampires so much. n yes, you will defo get to see him in near future. 5-6 updates. 

I am feeling so bad for Pia. Please let her break the spell on Abhay soon n unite them as well. U said we'd get to see a wildcat Pia n I am still waiting for tat 😈 You will, their escape will be like little honeymoon..speall break.. bed and breakfast πŸ˜‰ 

Who is Rishan BTW? Mohini seems to be fond of him but I certainly dont think he's her son. He is not

The Black Hole Spell is surely something n hats off to u for coming up with such a brilliant idea πŸ‘ thank you.. i personally loved the theory. 

Pia has left the Raichand Mansion n is back at the manor? 😭 I felt bad for both Aryan n Pia. Both r fighting their own demons n glad to see that Aryan finally took a stand for his family πŸ‘πŸΌ  He had to because he understood Peehu wont be harmed but tht girl is going through a terrible phase too. 

This Jeh 😑 I so hate him here. I hope he sees Alina is well n alive before he does something he'll regret  I am also glad that Pia Misha are back to being friends 😊 Pia finally found Abhay n now she will undo the spell on him? πŸ˜ƒ YAY! But I hope nothing happens to her in this process 😭 He is blinded by hatred right now. n he doesnt know Alina is alive. Pia will for sure but cant say its gonna be completely unsafe.

Coming to the summary part I can surely help you once I am done with my update for Sands of Time 😊 Lemme know in case I can be of any help πŸ€— thanks for the effort my dear... Tora wrote the summary for me because I know you have so much work n writing already like me πŸ€—

Originally posted by: .rumki.

res

edited

gr8 update tanzie

feeling bad 4 Abhay the way Mohini is controlling him.but what mohini will get if Abhay relieve his pastπŸ€”?is she doing it to get back Ragini ?πŸ€” No she wants Abhay to be vulnerable so that she can made him arrest to the supernatural court. the court people were her idea.

Was Mohini's husband a vampire as he was talking about hunting.It seems like mohini is afraid of him.Every time she remembers him she shivers.What happened between them as they are not 2getherπŸ˜•   will reveal their history with time. n yes, he is a vampire. 

Jeh is also in this plan.that means jeh gave information to Mohini about Peehu Jeh saved Peehu when she was alone n ill.

Abhiya part was cute⭐️. Abhay has no memory still he cares 4 Pia😍and cant forget her face. their pull is stronger than any magic in the world β€οΈ

Pia went to Manor but one thing good happened that Misha is talking with Pia.

At last part Abhay was back to PiaπŸ‘...hope this time Pia will be able to make him remember everything.I want to see Mohini's reaction when the sand clock will burnπŸ˜†. Its going to be interesting for sure πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: flora212

wow great wrk dear...πŸ‘i loved the mysterious update...πŸ˜‰and abhay..awww he soo bechara!!!πŸ˜† i guess i know how mohnis spell will break...😊waiting fr next part...bloody jeh came back...😑

Thank you. he is bechara for the moment but he is dangerous too. will update tonight. 

Originally posted by: ..dishu..

wow tanzie. that's a great update. so glad that pia took abhay along with her out of this town. i like this go getter pia who is confident to set her abhay right her own way. way to go girl πŸ‘ Thanks Dishu. the sad and helpless Pia is donw with all the drama now time to kick some a** πŸ˜†

i think pia will make abhay do the blood exchange to break that spell and drinking pia's blood will remind abhay of the time spent with her, i.e. present πŸ˜³ Very very good guess πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: kuttu

abhay did finally come to the resuce of Pia. And now Pia and abhay have escaped from all of them. How is it that no one in the supernatural world can trace them. Is it the effect of Mohinis magic. and looks like the exchange of blood is going to take place and Mohinis magic spell is all gone. So Jai is now with Mohini. Why doe she not care for his sister or get things cleared with her beofre going to see tha tmad woman. Looks like he is writing his own downfall.

He did and he had to. Its certainly the effect of the spell which could be done by only originals and its extreme dark magic. so its not detectable. Yes, there will be a blood exchange. Jeh doesnt know Alina is alive till now and when he will, he will understand what has he done. Last line, you said it all.

Originally posted by: bookworm-ALS--

Ohk...

I like the sand clock part...very interesting indeed...and Jeh? That is horrible news πŸ˜²
Oh yeah and that was nice too, the Abhay healing Piya part. After all no one but Abhay should heal Piya, right? πŸ˜‰
I am waiting to see how they escape...continue soon..I am loving the mystery!

Glad u liked it. Im pretty satisfied with the theory myself. Jeh.. yes, it will prove out to be his greatest mistake of all. 
yes, ONLY and ONLY Abhay should heal Pia with his lethal kisses β˜ΊοΈ
thank you so much πŸ˜Š
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Comment updated on pg-140
plzz check..
piaviviandsena thumbnail
dear next part kb update hoga?

Originally posted by: -juhi-lily-

oh awesome wonderful poor mohini's plan wil fail a big timeπŸ˜†...i knew it i knew it was jeh...😑that freak called mohini to India😑he wil pay for it...bt gaurav ko to Amber ne mara tha nd no human was thereπŸ˜•SCs are highly mad...! wow ab pia ka jadu chalega phr sbki band bajegiπŸ˜‰continue soon thank u for pm😊

Yeap Juhi, Mohini is going to go berserk about it. Jeh is now blinded with hatred because he thinks his sister is dead too with everyone. That's the point, Abhay was not responsible but its what Mohinis prime plan is, gte Abhay arrested and why you will know next update. 

Originally posted by: SheIsTheOne

Fabulous and Super Awesome Update...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ So...Abhay and Mohini's husband were very good friends...hmm...I see...Abhay felt awful and restless after hurting Piya and ran to heal her...and Piya...she wants to accept every form of Abhay...poor girl...being a vampire's wife is not at all a piece of cake especially when you are human... injurious to health and life... Thank you πŸ˜Š yes, its not as easy as its shown in twilight...πŸ˜› being a vampires wife takes a lot and its properly shown in true blood n even TVD how hard it is to maintain a relationship of vampire n human. even in PKYEK to some extent. i will try my best to show my point.

Mohini gets disturbed with her husband's memories... is he dead?? or Mohini killed him?? πŸ˜• According to Abhay and Mohini's husband's conversation...Mohini's husband must also be a vampire...and you know...I kinda found Rishan innocently cute...😳 Mohinis husband is indeed a vampire and a very old one. 

Abhay healing Piya part was kinda vacuum...I mean...Abhay doesn't understand that 'thing' he has with Piya and Piya...she was hell scared and  worried for Abhay...and Abhay tugging Piya's hand under his face while she was stroking his hair was kinda sweet...😊 But...Piya couldn't stay at Raichand Mansion anymore as Abhay wasn't there... not her fault...the person with whom she came there to start a blissful married life was not there anymore...and Arnab is concerned for Piya...I feel like Piya should go n smack his head with a vase...I just don't like that cheater Arnab...😑 Misha finally came around...she couldn't control herself of not talking to her as she couldn't see her BFF cum sister in pain and depression...so..they are besties aagain I guess...😊 Abhay doesnt yet understand why he is so pulled and attracted to Pia. see his dreams, he is living the moments of his past through the magic because the key to all secrets is hidden in the past. n Misha cudn't see Pia in so much pain but she is unable to accept Arnab as her father yet.

Aryan and Piya fought with each other... but Amber said right in the moment of crises people often loose their sanity and bonding and start blaming with each other...and Aryan disobeyed Mohini and refused to follow her disgusting orders...πŸ‘ Mohini's reaction was worth seeing...πŸ˜† but I hope Peehu and the unborn remain fine...and finally Jeh is back...but what is he doing with Mohini??😲 Is he also involved in this pathetic and disgusting plan of Mohini...πŸ˜•...damn...he wants his revenge from Abhay and the rest of the Raichands and wants to make their raita... another villain in Abhiya's love story especially when Abhay is a total nut-case right now... and to worsen the situation...the Supernatural Court came to arrest Abhay...😲 But...if I'm not wrong...he didn't kill Gaurav...Amber killed him that too inside deep forest...and Abhay didn't kill any human nor he spread any terror in other cities... Is this again a conspiracy from someone?? πŸ˜² Aryan has to take his stand. and Jeh is finding Peehu was simply a coincidence because he didn't even know that Peehu is Aryans wife. but because of his hatred once he knew, he used the coincidental situation pretty well and he will be shocked to know Alina is alive. and the Super natural court plan is mohinis.

and Abhay went back to Piya because of Alina and Aryan's magic...hmmm...and by feeding on Piya's blood...Abhay's memories can come back...but the 3rd sand-clock has already started...that means there are chances of Abhay's memories coming back before the 3rd sand-clock finishes...hmmm...let's see what happens...😳 and Piya ran away with Abhay to save him from all these crap going on...that's a big risk dude but Piya is right...Abhay is worth taking a risk...😳 So...overall an amazing and awesome update like always...πŸ‘πŸ‘ yes, there will be a blood exchange and Abhay will remember his moments with Pia. enough of saddy, helpless Pia.. now it will be kickass...

I'll be waiting eagerly for the next chapter..😳 and this time..I'm not gonna say to you to update as soon as you can because this time...I want to wait for when will you write the next chapter...coz... the more I wait...the more excitement will increase and the more fun I'll have while reading your next chapter...😳 and ya...thanks for the PM and...last but not the least...seems like you are soon gonna start Book 3 of Till The End Of Time...A big Congrats on that...😊All the best πŸ‘πŸΌ Love you and your writings...😳 Hope to see the Book 3 soon...😊 thank you so much. yes, the third book is possible only for you wonderful people..thanks a lot. will open the book soon.  

Originally posted by: TISA07

πŸ‘πŸ‘just superb. . . even words can't express the beauty of ur writing . . πŸ‘πŸ‘

I missed the update 31. . bt read it wd this one. . . totally awesome. . .
Abhay's behaviour's sometime soo adrable and sometime scary. . .Piya's devotion. . . everything's sooo intense. . . 

thanks a lot Tisa baby πŸ€— 

Originally posted by: anjali0111

awesome update!!!!πŸ‘

so that jeh is with mohini😑...two villains after my abhay...aww not fairπŸ˜’
finally aryan understood that mohini is only threatening him n won't do anything to his child. 
liked pia's outburst when she shouted at aryan...i thought she is too good to blame aryan even for once n that also in angerπŸ˜†...although aryan had his own reasons but i always wondered will pia blame him??? 2 villains are not enough for abhiya and there's a whole lot coming. and pia is never great like abhay. n she is a human.. her resistance power is not as good as other supernaturals so the outburst was natural πŸ˜³

whats with the charges the supernatural court put on abhay? is jeh is behind all this?πŸ˜• No Mohini is. it was her plan and she used Jeh but till now Jeh didnt understand it..

so third sand clock has already started...hope pia will break the spell before it is finished.
😍 Lets see πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: sweet_neetu

Awesme tanzie
feeling terrible for abhay condition...arghh mohini n jeh
hatss off to pia such courage...
Loved abhay cute moment
thnxx for pm

Thanks Neetu. glad u liked it. πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: MS-meghasharma

fantastic update tanzie.i liked hw u explained the spell f mohini,it's indeed vry dark which m sure iz gonna break & would luv to see mohini's reaction.she would b totally shocked & angry.the supernatural ppl hav cum to arrest him...hw vil he escape 4m them.pia had put her lyf on line to save abhay ,there luv would only get stronger after this.btw iz mohini tryin to bring bak her husband?m sure she must b blaming abhay 4 his death bt hw? Grt wor & thanx 4 pm.

Thanks Megha. Thank you. I thought on the spell for a while to remove the bloopers from my own mind first πŸ˜† it is very dark and very difficult and undetectable.. she will be MAD when she will see the sandclocks are breaking. Abhay will be shattered after he comes back. Mohinis husband isn't dead... he is very much alive and Mohini is scared of him. n once Abhay gets back, he will get his old friend back...

Originally posted by: --peehu--

awesome tanzie..loved it...

now i know how mohini's spell would be broken..so thats why piya plays the main role here...hmm..true love...

jeh is back..he irritates the hell out of me...oh well..joining hands with mohini...not a good idea...

piya fled with abhay...oh boy!! here the fun begins...

Thanks Peehu. Mohinis spell will be broken for sure. Jeh is doing a grave mistake and he will get it once he sees Alina alive again. 

Originally posted by: lost_in_love

---edited---

awesuum tanzie!!! Brilliant!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘
with eachupdate i am finding it hard to praise u,as i am almost short of words now !!! Thank you so much Indu. dont flatter me that much πŸ˜³

hm..so abhay was dreaming his past while sleeping!!!! Bt he cudnt remembr pia yet he felt an undeniable pull! And he reachd his mansion n healed her!! Here abhay's confusion,vulnarable state, dissilusinment, uncertainty each n every emotin ws so neatly n well weavd into hs character tht its inexplicable to explain the beauty of dis wonderful piece of writing!!!⭐️  his sleeping time is the interval of the spell where he relives a moment again... in his sleep i will introduce the past n original characters. thanks a lot dear.. i tried my best. such emotional fluctuation in one person is actually fun to write.

the healing scene was again wonderful with a terrified ,courageous pia whoz devotn n love for hs vampire husband was beynd bounderies, and an innocent yet tired,devastated bt soft heartd vampire unaware of hs present life n hs own feelings!!!! Pia was scared but she has seen Abhay is NOT dangerous all the time so she was trying to understand in which state he is now. 

Thts it !!! So b4 the 3rd clock stops if sum1 cn mak hm remembr,then the spell wil b broken!!! Thts the loophole nd thts what pia is going to do!!!πŸ˜‰ Awesuum!!! πŸ˜ƒ nw no one cn stop abhay frm cuming bck to hs usual self!!!  Yes, its going to bloody, dangerous and hell risky...

hm..the way mohini talkd wth the boy it felt fr a secnd tht she ws sum1else who is nt so bad!! She ws so diffrnt! So polite!! Bt then i knw she will b bck in her true avatar n no tym!!!  She has many layers in her characters see... 

Pia fought n came bck to manor!! Bt poor aryan is frustratd as well! He even shoutd at mohini!!! Pia cnt b blamed either,in her cnditn anybody cud hv flipped!!!
Again its proven y pia n nly pia cn love abhay.and y only its pia,who deservs hm!! While she ws wounded she didnt allow amber to heal her,then she lied abhay wasnt in her room,n then aftr cuming to manor she startd readng buks n vampires searchng fr a clue to save n find hs abhay nd then wen he cums,he sets off wth hm to fix thngs by herself!!!! This pia is mindblowing!! Courage,bravery.unbounding love,patience,determinatin nd desparatin-all of these emotions we saw in this pia!!!! And its nly bcoz of ur incredible writing that made it possible!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ
nw pia is desparate to save her abhay nd am sure she will !!! 😊 And entry of mohini's husband is near i guess!! Bt wonder wats jay's next plan is..!!!
And wat is wth the vampire council suddenly!!! πŸ€” Noone could be blame in such messy situations. everyone is loosing their head when their beloveds are in danger and apparently they are so helpless. Pia is frustrated because being a human she cant do anything but then she can and she is trying and see she found a way... supernatural court NOT vampire council. not forget there are are supernaturals too in SC except vampires πŸ˜‰ n you will see Mohini's husband in 5-6 updates.

waiting for the next ...thanx for the pm... 😳And Tak cre..😊 you take care too dear and I hope your studies are going well.. πŸ€—

Originally posted by: trishnawaliya

wow chod kar deharadun pia apne abhay ke sath chali... sahi ye jalim ishq kya kbw nai karata... by d way nice part and waiting 4 abhay to back and egaer to see hw lady mozart plan get fails

Thanks Trishna. Lady Mozart will be furious.. πŸ˜‰