Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hey congo tanzie...πŸ˜›...for completing book 2 & thnks for the wonderful update...!!!!!!!!!!
urmita thumbnail
wow tanzie...again a superb update.. πŸ˜ƒ
the dream...so mohini's hubby was abhay's friend...nd that was the unlucky moment abhay met mohini, huh...wonder who that hubby is gonna be...😊
abhay is again civi huh.😊..the way he came nd healed pia with his spcl kiss therapy was actually cute..πŸ˜›.though he still thinks pia no more than just a human,he still felt regret nd cares for her.loved abhay...😳
mohini's spell is more clear now...so abhay need to remember everything b4 the 3rd clock is finished...she wont succeed right ? 😊pia just has to break the spell b4 that...it cant become  unbreakable...pls break it in time...😊
nd pia...finally she snapped...i was wondering how she is so calm all the time...i mean for abhay she is strong,can do anything...even accept what he did to her...bt to know his brother caused it all for his wife nd child...aryan is a victim too, pia knows that...bt in her situation, aryan still had it coming after abhay went missing again...how much a person can really take...
nd finally bacche me akal aai.πŸ˜†.aryan finally chose right by rejecting mohini...since child is safe...nd so its jeh...i knew it...nd did abhay really do all that...all those humans nd gourav, he did all that in public.😲i so dont believe this..he is totally in trouble...
thanks to pia usne jis reason se hi sahi abhay ko leke bhag to gayi.πŸ˜ƒ..thodi din council se chutkara...abhiya on the run.😊..sounds interesting..πŸ˜‰..cant wait to see it...cont. soon...😊
congrats for the book 3 tanzie...πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘
Edited by urmita - 11 years ago
tanvipareek thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dear for ur beautiful update… really sad for Aryan, amber, pia and over vampy abhay…  but story is on interesting trak ….. pia run away with abhay nice…. 

pallavisarkar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
thnx for d pm
lovely updt
gr8t awesome πŸ‘πŸ‘
gud piya ran away wid abhay to protect him
updt soon
cont soon
--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Sorry Tanzie, I read this couple of days back. But was busy in my vacations!

Twists! Twists and twists! This was supposed to be a love story! a supernatural love. Nothing of this twisting!

U made my Abhay partially physcic and made him go away? How could u do this?

Pia lashed out Aryan! Yes, this is what I need. As much I loved him, now I'm that much angry on him! I know he is not faulty. But still crazy heart doesn't listen to me :(

Oh my God. Clock logic, where do u get the ideas? That was for sure impressive!

Thanks for the Pm dear!
--sonali-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
aww Tnazie-πŸ€—i was misssing ur ff⭐️ a a a lot u know!😊

coming to update till this chappy.all updates are brillent!i adore u for ur writing seriously!kash tum  writer hoti pkyek ki...kya serial hoti!

so mohini
😑 ke black magic ne abhiya ke baja di hai...poor my abhiya!

abhay huts pia,but heal bhi vahi karega...n kiya bhi,i loved
😍 that part!πŸ€—
pia will alwys TURST her abhay chahe koi kuch bhi kare!

ab pia surly abhay ko thik karva ke hi rhegi,she have to!

yar ye mohini n uska hubby- m waiting for her hubby!she is just...hope all is perfect jaldi ho.how she loved music!want to more about that past!

waiting for next update eagrly-ab kya hoga!pia ...!
loved all update n ur writing!
πŸ‘πŸΌ
love u tanzie...!πŸ€—
Pari-Gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update
loved it
So Abhay lived his first meeting wid Mohini
Is Mohini's husband dead??
So the magic performed by Mohini is failed
And that Jeh😑 helped Mohini
cont soon
thanks for the pm
Fly_high thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome Tanzie loved little Abhiya moments and what was that security talking about Abhay killing Gaurav infront of 9 humans and all that and that Jeh is he behind it ? πŸ˜‘ knew it he is d 1 involved with Mohini in all this aarrrgghhh πŸ˜‘ Mishi has started talking 2 Pia that 1 gud thing happened in all this πŸ˜Š and Arnab πŸ˜‘ 
SANDY_ROSE thumbnail
Superb update Tanz 

loved it !!!!!

Abhay Healing pia was superb part and Abhiya pull was stronger and now they escape frome others i m sure pia can fix abhay now !!!! mhoni and her husband story was totally mystery!!!!! Hope magic performed by mohni  is failed and abhay should free soon but i m like this abhay too !!!
continue soon !!! 
abhiya4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awsome update πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
who is rishan ? mohini or aryan's son??
abhiya part is quite touchy .jai with mohini 😲 😑
plz update soon nd thank u so much for pm πŸ˜ƒ