Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*dolly* thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
maddy check your balloon balance in this. mine is increased to 412 😕
see if you can make something out of it.
*dolly* thumbnail
http://www.india-forums.com/userbalance.asp
here, click on this link
pams309 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

hey maddy, jaya square..
i was away for three hrs, n all the while i was thinking of coming bak n get on to my balloon splashing..
but when i came n saw...ohhh finally the contest halted...i do really will get a breather now!!!

hey did any one chk, which position i was in..?

mad_cap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I can't figure out the maths. the total balloons for me is now 147. Wierd!! Kruti, can you apply some math logic to it.
mad_cap thumbnail

Originally posted by: pams309

hey maddy, jaya square..
i was away for three hrs, n all the while i was thinking of coming bak n get on to my balloon splashing..
but when i came n saw...ohhh finally the contest halted...i do really will get a breather now!!!

hey did any one chk, which position i was in..?

i think you were in the first 10 places.
*dolly* thumbnail
maddy they are discussing in the top most thread
recalculation thread mein, vijay is there too
mad_cap thumbnail
What encourages me is the fact that I have answered 95.73% of the questions correctly from a total of 1383 balloons received, and that figure would be more bcos 11 ballons were received and reclaimed.
*dolly* thumbnail
wow thats a lot of questions that you answered. now if my ballon count will increase to 412 forget iam not playing.412 from 162!!!!! thats too much
Too_Much thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
zor ka jhatka zoor se hi lagra ha hai
Kruts thumbnail
OK buddies...one more post before i go AWOL for a couple of hours (maybe i wont go totally AWOL will keep the window open and refresh it every 10 minutes...i dont know...this is addictive and i love interacting with all of you out here) - I think we should start the contest with the new calculations in place - yes, i agree that it would mean a lot more answering of questions, etc. but our positions are not going to be significantly affected. Plus, it is fun answering questions, right? We all learn something and hopefully we can start a thread where all the queries regarding "unknown answers" can be posted and we get to interact with each other even more!!

Ya, fiances and husbands and "imaginary" spouses (haha - ahmed!!) will get ignored but o well...its better than posting nonsense on some forum about whether HR is better or ID is better???

Kay bolto??