Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*dolly* thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
yes it was really fun to help each other..in answering questions. even if that person said wrong answer...like my dear friend ripuu 😆 😆

Too_Much thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
i stucked in a situation where one of my friend was asking the answer to me that to the question was posed by me only... 😕
mad_cap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krutilynn

And there were some areas I also wished they had questions on over and above the ones you mentioned:
1. Art (something better than initial sketches!!)
2. Things like infant mortality rates, life expectancies, etc - because it is amazing how important these details are in our lives.

Yes, there was one wierd question on preparatory drawing. And after just reading jeffrey Archer's 'false Impressions', I was expecting some questions on art.
And I am not surprised about IMR and MMr - I doubt if the people who framed the questions are aware of it. Most of the questions which they have copied and pasted here do not cover those areas.
*dolly* thumbnail

ahmed what did u do then

did you answered or not.

yaa phir galat dae diyaa

Too_Much thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

dolly ji ... dosti ki to nibhani padegi....
*dolly* thumbnail
ahmed
it depends how you look at it.
your friend could have given the wrong answer too ....
Kruts thumbnail
I'd have done the same thing Guess-gallery - give the correct answer regardless of who got which question...

Maddy - i wish that next contest around they invite questions from all members in the forum and then pick and choose rather than get them out of trivia quizzes online. And make a better scoring system...what do you say?
mad_cap thumbnail

Originally posted by: krutilynn

I'd have done the same thing Guess-gallery - give the correct answer regardless of who got which question...

Maddy - i wish that next contest around they invite questions from all members in the forum and then pick and choose rather than get them out of trivia quizzes online. And make a better scoring system...what do you say?

great idea. i think they should ask for volunteers who would take the responsibility of framing questions and verifying the correct answers. also with the current scoring system it tends to get boring, especially when you see yourself stuck in the same position continuously. something like deduction of one balloon after 5 consecutive answers would have had made it more interesting and increasing the balloon points of the recepient for each question that remains unanswered for 24 hours.
mad_cap thumbnail
where is pam and sara - they seemed to have had vanished.
mad_cap thumbnail
Also, one could limit the maximum number of questions received by anyone at a time to say, around 30. You can only send a balloon to someone whose pending question count is less than 30. That gives the person answering the questions a lot more space.