Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

griffy.fz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 18 years ago
hey guysssss who is cont. today i'll try but nmy other ones are lagging so let me see
nabz8888 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
okay ppl, i am willing to cont. but i can only cont. after i get back from skool, so u have to wait for like 6 hours for this part to be posted. also, i will only start writing the update, if sum1 replies to this comment saying that i can cont.!!!!!!
Kashiish thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lol yuppp sure continue were waiting 😃

kashish and karishma 😃 😃 😃
nabz8888 thumbnail
okay, i am going to update!!!!
nabz8888 thumbnail
here's the part!!!! sry, i took so long, it's just that my sisters had to come online n i had to wait.....

Angad stared at his reflection in the small circle of the wine filled glass. The people around him were dancing, chatting, drinking, in short enjoying themselves, while he sat silently at the bar. When he looked up, his eye caught a smiling Mishti chatting animatedly wid her frndz and then the realization of what had happened between them hit him. He had woken up in his bed that morning, to find himself and Mishti in a compromising position. He had freaked out and for a moment actually believed that there was some other explanation for mishti being in his bed, but then the images of last night had flooded him. He remembered repeatedly professing his love n then losing control of his years of bottled up emotions for the girl he loved. That girl was kripa n that night he was wid kripa, wasn't he? It then struck him that he couldn't remember the face of the girl!,n then when he had looked down at a peacefully sleeping mishti, he realized that he had spent the night wid her.
He had talked to Josh about it n according to him, Angad should play it cool wid mishti for sum time. After all, mishti didn't appear to be bothered about it, infact she seemed pleased by it .Besides angad was equally responsible for whatever had happened and even if he didn't love her, he would have no right to break her heart n destroy her self respect, by dumping her after spending a night, while claiming to love her. Angad had agreed n here he was at the Friday night party wid mishti.
Angad ordered another drink and raised it to his lips, but before he could taste the wine, his eyes caught the couple who had just entered the party. His stare followed them as they greeted others, when a familiar song was heard in the air. It was her favorite song, he realized. As he watched, he saw her date lead her to the dance floor, when someone tapped on his shoulder.
Angad turned around and found himself staring at a smiling mishti.
m=mishti
m: angad, meet tina. do u remember her? we all used to be in the same chemistry class!
angad greeted tina and after a few min.s of conversation, mishti spotted another frnd and took tina away wid her. This time, when angad returned his attention to the couple on the dance floor, he found them staring intently in each other's eyes. Seeing this, he felt his heart constrict n sumthing burn n shatter simultaneously within him. Even though he knew he shouldn't, he started to wait for the song to finish.

You blinked!!!!!!!!
prithvi: no, I didn't. it was a flash n I was forced to close my eyes. it doesn't count.
kripa: arghh, prithvi I don't even know why we are having this staring competition? afterall, I came to this party wid u so technically I am ur date n u r supposed to drop me home!
p: yeah, but what about the fact that I picked u up from ur place n it's only fair that now u drop me home
k: I swear prithvi, this is the first time I have heard a guy of telling his date to drop him home!
p; that's cuz I believe in equality b/w men and women.
k: oh so other guys don't?
p: they pretend to.
kripa looked at him exasperated, when the song ended.
p: ok, I will get us sumthing to drink
k( sarcastically): don't bother, I will go n get my drink. afterall, it would be sexist if a guy goes n gets a drink for his date
p: don't worry, I will go n get the soft drink glasses from the counter, n u can go return them. 50 -50
k: u r mad prithvi!
p: thank you   

kripa watched prithvi go to the counter n ask for their drinks. She sighed n turned around to find herself staring in a pair of dark intense eyes, n without even looking at the rest of the face, she knew to whom those eyes could belong.
'May I?' Angad asked, as he put his hand forward. Kripa slipped her hand into his, even though a voice sumwhere in her was screaming that it was wrong, as he was now wid mishti. But the voice grew fainter, as she continued to gaze in those dark eyes which didn't look away from her even once.. She didn't feel Angad's arms slip around her, as the song "kabhi koi faryad' from the movie Tum Bin started to play. She wasn't conscious of even dancing to the song, as she lost herself in those eyes, searching them.

Angad smiled faintly, as he felt rather than see kripa's soul searching gaze. It was amazing, people could look into his eyes, but no one except kripa could actually look through them right into his soul. Those brown eyes staring into his dark eyes never made feel uncomfortable, because he could always see the concern, the care n the love behind them. He remembered that when he used to be frustrated n refused to talk about it, she would cup his face n look into eyes n ask what was wrong. He always relented then, n whatever it was that was bothering him would be revealed. They would then talk about it n after that he would feel much better. Oh, those were the good days! infact now, when he thought about them, the best days of his life! when he had left for n y, he had never thought that he would think about kripa this way. According to him then, she was his highskool love, out of which he would gradually grow out. But he had been so wrong, as time had proved, and kripa's love had been the only thing he couldn't leave. It is said that there are different shades of love, but for him there were different stages of love and he had experienced the highest level of love wid kripa, which made it impossible for him to accept any other level of love that anyone showed for him. She evoked feelings in him, no other girl could. He realized that the actual reason y he didn't like the thought of her having a bf, was becuz he didn't want any1 to ever share those feelings wid her. Hugging her, kissing her had never been awkward for him or for her, besides it had always felt so right to be with her, which was what he was feeling now.
The song ended, and he still hadn't let go of kripa, when sum1 tapped on his shoulder n for the second time that evening he found himself staring at Mishti.

That's it for now, I rly hope u guys like the part and plz leave comments, I rly look forward to them!!!!!
nabz8888 thumbnail

thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

amneetkaur_24 thumbnail
amazing part! I loved prithvi's equality between men and woman lines! they were halarious! Plz cont. soon!
RandomSquared thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
toooooo good man!!!! rly good, luved it nabzz..SHIT!! i have comepition i c 😆 😆 😆
Karishma*****
Kashiish thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
omg that was g8 loved it 😃 😃 😃
sabi thumbnail
wowwwwwwwww i love it plzzzz continue PPL