Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

😭 no comments😭 me miss amey😭

Edited by Poonampatel16 - 18 years ago
IamKashish thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: winnie_pooh

And the award for the mother of all conspiracy theories goes to ........Sejal.

First of all Karunya is alerady a star.He does not need to become Indian IDol. Esp now by beating such crappy competition.  

P.S. how did u miss the geniune shock on karus face when amey was declared out?? 

Good Answer 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏

sharpshooter thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: noname01

yeah but they didn't have to do all that drama! that was just uncalled for...
they brought him back, stick with your decision, don't put down any other contestant just b/c one had to leave...

janta is the one doing the voting

Get out if you can't appreciate Amey or accept the fact that Anuj's niece was point blank rude and conveniently forgot that the judges brought him back.

Don't encourage people like yourself to act arrogantly.

ipsitabasu thumbnail

I agree that voting by the janta is supposed to be the final decision according to the rules but hey tht girl didn't have to be so rude. There os a nicer way of putting things...

3 cheers my foot.. U speak with some respect wen u speak to the best singer, one of the best choreographers and a good music director in the country. The re match might have been a wrong proposal on their part.. btu tht doesn't give her any right to scream at them....

If i persoanlly were Anuj n believed in my talent, i would have so sed yes to a re match , both for the sake of my public image and also for the talent which i "believe i possess" .... Why the hell does the girl have to object.. It appears tht ot sort of proves tht she possesses a deep seated fear tht the next time amey might beat anuj n she thinks he is a better singaer (which he is of course  , tht screaming lady herself i bet would have admitted)

AnywAYS BEING anuj's niece wouldn't she want anuj to prove himself and get in in a justified manner....n not get in with so much controversy where ppl say he doesnt deserve so... something called dignity.... n public image as well..... Don't they understand this is more or less a public image contest..... because the singing itself is how much aser u have on the janta....

Edited by ipsitabasu - 18 years ago
indian888 thumbnail
standing Applaude For That Girl
👏

She was very correct 😊

Amey has lost And everybody should accept That 👏

Anuj will be benifeted now more votes for Him 😊

Sony will earn More money 😭

Sad for Karu 😕
Decent_Girl thumbnail
No way! The way she behave with judges was horrible .. It was showing how ill-mannered she is..She should rem that Judges were the one who brought back to Anuj in place of Jolly.. If judges were right at that time without following rules and regulations.. they chose Anuj themselves without askin to Junta .. If they were right at dat time than y they r rong this time when they wanted Amey to stay!!
Indianprince thumbnail
I am sooo proud of her - how can people say she was rude??? Rude were the judges, rude were the people in attendance, rude were Ameys friends and family. She said what needed to be said and Anuj was fantastic as he kep quite and was the most dignified person their!!!

Bottom line is - Anuj in final 3, Amey = Out
cooldudes thumbnail
I think the girl was RUDE as she mentioned about Mumbai and Mumbai people ..just sounded so much of enemity, jealousy between states and it just didn't sound like WE ARE ALL INDIANS. The girl started talking with raised voice at the judges and told Farah "get it". It was unappropriate. She was also interrupting when Sonu was talking. Absolutely bad upbringing. She should be thankful that her Uncle could sing only because these 3 judges got Anuj back. She messed up everything for Anuj's career. I don't think any of these judges will offer Anuj anything after his niece's behavior. The judges were not rude but angry after the results because it was unexpected and it is human to get angry at people consistently making a mistake in voting. I was upset too. Amey definitely sang better than Sandeep & Anuj. We all know that. Judges were angry that Anuj has been voted in top three even though he didn't sing well...not one time, two times but consistent bad singing. As for Amey, anyone who knows singing, knows that he is a very good singer and is definitely better than Anuj & Sandeep. So what are the people voting for...Good Singers or STATE singers. India always had this problem of religion, region, caste etc. Other countries think India is booming but as an Indian I feel if we don't think of this country as one, INDIA will remain a 3rd world country forever. I live in US and we have American Idol and I haven't seen Florida people voting for Florida contestant & New York people voting for New York contestant. Show is of Talent so vote for Talent. It hurts when talented people are voted out because of religious & regional beliefs. Its really sad. If Karunya is voted out next time....Only Rajastan & Himachal Pradesh watch the finals. It will be a FINAL between 2 losers anyway. The winning FINAL should have been between AMEY & KARUNYA. Edited by cooldudes - 18 years ago
jugnu_mast thumbnail
well anuj's neice did the right thing.to me farah and company always looked arrogant to people they are not impressed.and they looked completely loser to me when they walked out.its simply a game show and if indian people voted out amay then why showing dissappointment.firstly prog like indian idols are making cell company and themself a lot of profit from SMS.they are just making people fool by just making there pockets full.
and when the format is such then its only upto the public to decide who they want,there is no way for judges to show their dissapointment.
there were few other good singer,voted out.amay is going the same way.no way crying.
change the game show format,save people money then show ur arrogance.
kothra thumbnail
hi
anuj niece spoke loudly to judges while the judges were speaking politely..
in sum point of view she was correct but if show would have spoke nicely then i would have support her..
i feel even judges meda mistake by walking out..at the end it was janta's decision
Huzi