Indian Idol 6

THREE CHEERS TO ANUJ’S NEICE - Page 5

amritha19 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
putting myself in anuj's shoes, t hat was hell humiliating. but the fact remains tht anuj brought the humiliation upon himself. he failed to live up to the expections of the judges who chose him and to sing at a competitive level to his peers. are the judges wrong in speaking the fact. ypu don't get the poin tdo u, the protest was against unfair voting and not anuj. by the way did u not realize that the sandeep, ravi, panna (initially) were treated the same way when they failed to deliver a good persormance. so no special treatment for anuj. the other have learnt their lesson and managed to give a good performance after the bashing but anuj so far hasn't but i really hope for his own sake tht he would soon. AS far as tht lil brat Anuj's neice is concerned, she has som guts to talk that way in public. she had her concerns which were i think very well answered by judges. thought the gal did not hav an iyota of politeness in her, farah was kind enough to nicely ask her to be more polite. i'm sure even anuj did not approve of her behaviour.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avtab thumbnail
judjes sd comment on their attitude first. besides anuj neice, there was an old dude, n we hv seen how anu ji answer him 😡
jugnu_mast thumbnail
change the place of competition to shimla and see how many fans there make protest outside sony tv for rematch/change of decision.amay was local boy so got support.u have to accept that amay fans didn't vote to keep him in finals,where as anuj fans voted in numbers.spend some money first in voting if u want to see u fav in finals or just keep on crying,like farah and company.
indian idol is like...paisa phenko and tamasha dekho.😆
Edited by jugnu_mast - 18 years ago
achhi_anil thumbnail
judges told each and every moment that they are not making any offense to anuj.anuj knowshe didnt sing well so he accepted it.snu and all th ejudges said sorry to anuj.amey was far far better than anuj yaar.
karunya_forever thumbnail
ANUJ'S NEICE WAS saying the rite thing but in a wrong way
hotpink thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: pwsam

LET ANUJ's NEICE NOT FORGET ONE THING THAT THE SAME JUDGES BROUGHT HIM BACK TO GALA FROM PIANO ROUND EVEN AFTER HE WAS VOTED OUT

👏

hotpink thumbnail
i think that the judges hav the rite to do woteva they want if it mean keepin the better ones in!!!!they r ther for a reason and they shud b allowd to express it!!
Ther isnt written ne wher that they CANT do a rematch!!!
i think they shud do woteva they can to keep good sangeet in the show!!!!!!!and if that means changin the style of the show slightly then so be it!!!!!!!
IndianGirlNeha thumbnail
THE POINT IS THAT ANUJ'S NEICE SHOULD LEARN SUM MANNERS AND LEARN NOT TO TALK OVER OTHERS OLDER THAN HER....AND THAT WITHOUT EVEN SPEAKING PROPERLY... 🤬 ANNOYING GIRL....SHE ACTUALLY RUINED ANUJ'S REPETUTATION..EVEN THOUGH HE ALREADY HAS A LOW ONE...
basanti2005 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
this is all of janta's fault obviously they see something in him. I think his neice was very rude and should have stayed quiet because she was talking very rudely to the judges. The judges to me were write to say what they said. they brought anuj back and anuj thinks he can get in the bottom 2 but he'll still come back because its happened many times.
noname01 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: karunya_forever

ANUJ'S NEICE WAS saying the rite thing but in a wrong way

👏 👏