Indian Idol 6

THREE CHEERS TO ANUJ’S NEICE - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago

This content was originally posted by: rocky23000

POOR ANUJ ---- DESPERATE JUDGES

We just watched the episode in UK.

Well, we know Amey is a good singer, but, put yourself in Anuj's shoes and see the world ...

What were the judges doing ... I didn't expect this from Sonu Nigam .. and the others joined in ... they seemed like ABSOLUTE LOSERS ...

I feel if they have any humility, they should apologize to ANUJ ...

After watching todays episode, AMEY and ANUJ's IMAGE has improved manyfold in my heart ...
judges' image has taken a downfall ... sad ....

POOR ANUJ ---- DESPERATE JUDGES

I see now you are the looser in this forum and also ANuj that declared already.

Anuj niece told why they didn't do REMATCH???? How Dare is she that this Judjes broought Anuj  in GALA without REMATCH. Where was she that time???? 😡 Where was the simplecity from her to JUDGE as brought him inside gala even He got Lowest votes in Pinano round? 😡

Where was she that time when Anuj again again singing besura and selected again and again by miracle???? 😡

Where was she that time when judjes selected Besura, stupid ANUJ instead of sweet voice DILPREET???? 😡

She didn't tell anything because everything was going towards Anuj by miracle now today AMAY out (who is the best allrounder in both INDIAN IDOL 1 and 2) and she was giving speech in mean way and loudly to judjes. WHat does she think of herself??? 😡 😡😡

Don't ANuj see that all audience were going out then how come he thinks that he better than Amay or Karuniya???😡

ANUJ IS NOTHING BUT A HUMAN ...

NO SWEET VOICE (black bird voice)

No Personality

No Smartness

Can't even do lil bit performance

THEN HOW COME HE IS STILL HERE??? Where AMAY, MEENAL, MONALI, ANTARA OUT ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

noname01 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shajjo

Well then Good luck to you and your agla indian idol Anuj 😆😆.... I for one am not blaming HIM for Amey's elimination. Its just pathetic to see a singer of Amey Caliber and Talent get voted out against Anuj ....Its as simple as that.

I don't see how that makes me an anuj fan...I only like antara and karunya...

sejal2005 thumbnail
its all politics they are doing this so Karyunya can get votes his dad has paid sony to get Amey out so his son will win how cheap I know from someone very close to sony cheap stunt by sony for few lakhs they would do this janta stop voting all Amey fans dont even vote for
karunya just diss Sony make big fuss we rule not the sony channel sony remember amey fans will not vote kya kurlenge app please people rethink dont vote till they have rematch

you mean three kicks up her ass 😡 😡 😡
sejal2005 thumbnail
its all politics they are doing this so Karyunya can get votes his dad has paid sony to get Amey out so his son will win how cheap I know from someone very close to sony cheap stunt by sony for few lakhs they would do this janta stop voting all Amey fans dont even vote for
noname01 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sejal2005

its all politics they are doing this so Karyunya can get votes his dad has paid sony to get Amey out so his son will win how cheap I know from someone very close to sony cheap stunt by sony for few lakhs they would do this janta stop voting all Amey fans dont even
vote for

WTH? where are you getting this information from? first it was ravi's "zameendar" family who was paying people know it's karunya? STOP MAKING UP RUMOURS (this is so pathetic, can I even call it a rumour?)

KARUNYA = II2

nibbler thumbnail
😭
cant say anything........
IamKashish thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey You heard wrong.....!!!!! How is it possible that Karunya father can pay to SONY...!!!! My Dear its Rumour...its not possible if it wuld have been possible it could have done by Ravi before n before as his father is Zaminder overall i don't agree in this with you....

syrene thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pwsam

LET ANUJ's NEICE NOT FORGET ONE THING THAT THE SAME JUDGES BROUGHT HIM BACK TO GALA FROM PIANO ROUND EVEN AFTER HE WAS VOTED OUT

eggxatly......i think judges were upset bcos they had faith in him and he didint live up to their expectations...while other good singers far exceeded him...

so everyone please remember.........the judges have nothing against anuj......THEY BROUGHT HIM BACK IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!!!!!
noname01 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: winnie_pooh

eggxatly......i think judges were upset bcos they had faith in him and he didint live up to their expectations...while other good singers far exceeded him...

so everyone please remember.........the judges have nothing against anuj......THEY BROUGHT HIM BACK IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!!!!!

yeah but they didn't have to do all that drama! that was just uncalled for...
they brought him back, stick with your decision, don't put down any other contestant just b/c one had to leave...

janta is the one doing the voting
syrene thumbnail

karunya just diss Sony make big fuss we rule not the sony channel sony remember amey fans will not vote kya kurlenge app please people rethink dont vote till they have rematch

you mean three kicks up her ass 😡 😡 😡

And the award for the mother of all conspiracy theories goes to ........Sejal.

First of all Karunya is alerady a star.He does not need to become Indian IDol. Esp now by beating such crappy competition.  

P.S. how did u miss the geniune shock on karus face when amey was declared out?? 

Edited by winnie_pooh - 18 years ago