THREE CHEERS TO ANUJ’S NEICE

Posted: 18 years ago

POOR ANUJ ---- DESPERATE JUDGES

We just watched the episode in UK.

Well, we know Amey is a good singer, but, put yourself in Anuj's shoes and see the world ...

What were the judges doing ... I didn't expect this from Sonu Nigam .. and the others joined in ... they seemed like ABSOLUTE LOSERS ...

I feel if they have any humility, they should apologize to ANUJ ...

After watching todays episode, AMEY and ANUJ's IMAGE has improved manyfold in my heart ...
judges' image has taken a downfall ... sad ....

POOR ANUJ ---- DESPERATE JUDGES
man think of a new message, looks like ur running out of new ideas.#regd anuj's niece she was rude and arrogant 2 say the least
Originally posted by pragya0

man think of a new message, looks like ur running out of new ideas.#regd anuj's niece she was rude and arrogant 2 say the least

so her comment was on the rude side but she had a point! I mean, poor anuj seriously, so what if he can't sing, why blame him? he didn''t sit there and vote for himself. the "janta" did

how can the judges ask for a rematch? that is totally uncalled for and these are NOT the rules.
LET ANUJ's NEICE NOT FORGET ONE THING THAT THE SAME JUDGES BROUGHT HIM BACK TO GALA FROM PIANO ROUND EVEN AFTER HE WAS VOTED OUT
so that means that they can say whatever they want to anuj?
You cant pick favorites like that...im so mad at the judges. how ridiculous. even before the results were announced they were so mean to anuj. poor guy..give him a break. his niece did a good job.

Originally posted by noname01

so her comment was on the rude side but she had a point! I mean, poor anuj seriously, so what if he can't sing, why blame him? he didn''t sit there and vote for himself. the "janta" did

how can the judges ask for a rematch? that is totally uncalled for and these are NOT the rules.

HELLOOOO SO WHAT IF HE CANT SING????????? ISNT THAT WHAT INDIAN IDOL IS ABOUT? YOU NEED TO WAKE UP FROM YOUR SLUMBER......

Originally posted by shajjo

HELLOOOO SO WHAT IF HE CANT SING????????? ISNT THAT WHAT INDIAN IDOL IS ABOUT? YOU NEED TO WAKE UP FROM YOUR SLUMBER......

hey now, I didn't bring him back! nor do I vote or can I vote for him.
I'm just reiterating what everyone has been saying (anuj is besura, blah blah blah)

the point was not that, the point was don't blame him...

(and if II was about singing, how do you explain the early exit of all the other good contestants?)

i just can't believe Amey is out. He totally did NOT deserve to be out...blame it on the indian janta 😡 gosh i hate thisEdited by fooglez - 18 years ago
Originally posted by noname01

hey now, I didn't bring him back! nor do I vote or can I vote for him.
I'm just reiterating what everyone has been saying (anuj is besura, blah blah blah)

the point was not that, the point was don't blame him...

(and if II was about singing, how do you explain the early exit of all the other good contestants?)

Well then Good luck to you and your agla indian idol Anuj 😆😆.... I for one am not blaming HIM for Amey's elimination. Its just pathetic to see a singer of Amey Caliber and Talent get voted out against Anuj ....Its as simple as that.