RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome beeni..
now i'm really speechless..
ABlank90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awww...I still cannot believe PA has finally been completed. I won't say it has come to an end because it gives a feeling of being completed and moving on. Beeni πŸ€—
This has been such a wonderful tale to read. It felt as it I was watching RBO through your words. No matter how busy I was, whether I was unable to comment or not, but I always always took out time to read your updates. They were and will remain so close to my heart. This was such a real story. I can only wish that RBO had show a track like this. Ahhh..it would've been such a pleasure. But thank God you came up with this brilliant idea or the whole thought about us Odhanians wanting a partial amnesia track would've just remained a dream. The dream was realized for some of us through this tale.

Mash'Allah your writing is so beautiful that it made the whole concept become more alive. The warmth of the K-family, the love between the couples and the indescribable bond between Shanak was so perfectly captured by your words. 

I never could've imagined that you were thinking of bringing Mr. Agarwal and the whole Rakhshabandhan thing in. The whole aspect of Natasha's pregnancy and Khanak's studies, plus Shaan joining the business part-time (I've always had a dream of seeing such a thing on the actual show)...the fact that you incorporated these things in your story made me feel that you could've added so much more to this story and prolonged it but I think I should respect your wishes. You did not drag it unnecessarily and didn't leave it hanging in mid air either. You provided a complete narration of how you foresaw the culmination of this tale and wrote it in a way which made it complete a full circle. πŸ‘

Thank you so much for coming up with PA and posting it here. I do sincerely hope that you frequently get time and ideas to write OSs since I've loved all the ones that you have previously posted! 

Much love,
Nisha! πŸ˜ƒ
afiya. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Beeni,

First of all I want to congratulate you on completing such a beautiful FF! I still remember when you started it, and how eager I was every day to read it. Wow, time flies by fast! πŸ˜†

On a serious note though, Partial Amnesia was something I looked forward to. Your writing brought each character alive, and even though RBO ended, every part was like an episode, with romance/masti/and lots of great memories. This was my first FF I kept up to date with, because your writing seriously is marvelous.

I know I haven't really commented on the last couple of updates, but it was all fantastic. Everyone's story was adorable, with their babies :) I was really angry at Mr.Agarwal, and had tears in my eyes when Khanak walked into the bedroom, on their anniversary night. 😳

Well this is turning out to be really long, so I just really loved Partial Amnesia, and whenever I had the time I'd rush off to read it. Promise to keep your stories going, as they always bring a smile on my face :)

Lots of Love,
Afiya πŸ€—

Edited by Afiya - 12 years ago
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

s d epilogues were as if i watched them alive...just like a perfect movie...loved everybit of it...there can never b another shanak i tell u!!!!!😳😍
snigdhanagar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
aweee beeni u brought happy tears in ma eyes after reading dis update...😭
loved each n every bit of it...gawd i ll miss dem...

awesome update...thnk u sooo much...
whole epilogue was fantastic...raksha bandhan part was cute...
n khanak comp her degree...shanak had twins wow...😳
totally loved it...

omg so mny kids...it was lil bit confusing at last...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
bt i was thinking abt geeta e k baad ek patient  πŸ˜†πŸ˜† bt wht happ to her she got married or ntπŸ˜• i think delivery krte karte time ni mila🀣
i will miss dem lke anything...😭😭😭 dey r adorable...
u r amazing writer beeni...πŸ˜ƒ
i will wait fr ur os...miss u...πŸ€—

Edited by snigdhanagar - 12 years ago
janavi07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
HI beeni...
Awesome Epilogue ...πŸ‘πŸΌ
after reading this i am so happy...but as well as feeling something going far way from me...😭
beeni very nicely describe all...khanak degree,rakhshabahan scene all so cute
and most important  thing shanak twins and also one child...
last part so confusing i read two timeπŸ˜•...then i understand...
gagubai pass away...?
all thing is perfect...credit to u...
once again big thanks and big hug to u beeni...πŸ€—
i miss u so much beeni
please come back with OS...
i am waiting...😍
OlicityFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
beeni !! πŸ€—
read the epilogue ...thankyou sooo much for writing PA...it was like having RBO extended for 6 more months . the Beyond Dreamz people need to read this . its Fantastic and im sure everyone agrees with me . 

But im feeling low...its like July all over again . 

But love you so much for giving us PA...i will be re-reading it soon .:D
shonai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WOW!!! m speechless after reading the last part & the epilogue...πŸ‘
was crying reading this😭...so loved it
the twist at the end...was nice...  loved the morning part "Shaantanu ka Suhagan"😍... 
Rakshabandhan part was cute...WOW!! Shanak had twins & then again a baby girl...hayeeeπŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈ...
mitul - Natasha too had 3 children...oyee hoyeeπŸ˜ƒ...& Adi-Simran too had a lil girl... Geeta ki toh lottery lag gayi...🀣
Glad that she decided to continue her study😊

m really going to miss this ff...soon, i ll start re-reading it
u r really a brilliant writer.πŸ‘πŸ‘...u have portrayed each & every character beautifully...ShaNak...Madhavi..Sunil...Akshay...Khushboo...Natasha...Mitul... Geeta...& Adi-Simran... they ll b always in my heart❀️😍
Thanks a lot for giving us PAπŸ€—
come back with ur OSs soon...we r waiting😍
Edited by shonai - 12 years ago
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG!! Beeni!!! You have successfully made me cry!!! That was just beautiful!!! It needs to be felt and I can't do justice to how I feel after reading such a wonderful, poignant and beautiful story. It was such a treat to read your FF!!

You truly are an exceptional writer. That was so evident even in that 'what happened next part' and even in that I could imagine all that happened. Just WOW!!!

On a lighter note, Shantanu must have been a worrying father lol, worrrying for his baby girl and keeping guys like him away from her. :)))))

Awesome Beeni!! Sad that it ended but happy that we got to relive RBO/SHANAK through your story.

You truly had set the bar high for yourself, making it dificult for your next FF, if you intend to write that is!!! But I am sure that you would excel.

THANK YOU so much and A BIG HUG and LOTS OF LOVE!!!!

πŸ€—
OlicityFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
smi di ! ...can i use the avi that u r using now?? 
im using it , ok!