Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
i love uuu🤗🤗🤗 n its nt d ending just a new beginning to d shanak story n yr future ffs wich im sure will cme😳

there r no words to say how beautifully u described their journey in d last part👏❤️
IF_rida thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome blossom beeni👏👏
👏
u've penned it beautifully each emotions⭐️

i laughed 😆i cried😭 i was blushing ☺️glowing wid glee😃 i was shocked😲 and pleasantly surprised

i experienced almost all emotions in this update😊

mittul and tasha conv was romantic and very cute and when they were worried abt khanak that was really shweet😊

shanak conv as always was super cute and i was glad that she wanted to study further and shaan was saved 😉

luvly part abt akshay's happiness😃

mr agrwals confession was a shock but em glad u mentioned it ... seriously that was sumthing i always wanted to happen👍🏼

the room decor... imagining it mad me glow wid glee 😆

i loved the way shaan consoled her and make her understand that she is the best omen and the reason for their happiness😍

hmm 2nd anniversary... shoo cute☺️

he got his best gift in the mor😉

the morning part was the best ... i loved it

he dressed her up like a bride with that same saree odhani😍

SHAATANU KI SUHAGAN... superb👏🤗

do write an epilogue

waiting for it
SJ6... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I just wanted to.say I am a siilent reader so wen u asked to commment I couldnt refuse

This was the most amazing thing I have read and I hope that u continue riting

Plz write the epilogue quick

Love you sooo much xxx
ktym thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Cant believe dat PA has ended...it z an amazing FF...u have written it brilliantly...but wat about shan and khanak's baby...u might hav shown something about dat part also...
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ammu_ShaNak

u hav successfully managed to make me cry . and the Mr.Agarwal part came as a total surprise to me .

Do send it to SWJ and YP as a gift for giving us Odhani , ShaNak, Kfamily, Tashu ...

hugs beenz! waitin for the epilogue ! it has something to do with the actual show's epilogue right? ;)

Hugss Ammu! Thank you! I thought this part was not very emotional so I'll just pretend you cried because it was the end lol😆. Will definitely send it to SWJ  and YP just need their email addresses which I'll figure out somehow. And yes the epilogue has something to do with the actual epilogue of the show, so that the entire circle is complete AND also to show that this track was possible in the actual show as well!  
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you ALL! Seriously I went to sleep last night thinking I had not done so well with the ending but seeing your comments has made me feel better :D Thank you Ramani, Rida, Aasm, Karishma and ktym :D Will definitely write a quick epilogue!

@Aasma: 🤗 Thank you SO much for commenting! Feels great that you have! hopefully will write more soon :D

@ktym: Stay tuned for the epilogue 😉
Edited by tofeeees - 12 years ago
janavi07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

beeni... what the update yaar...
i am sad as well as excited whan i was reading this because this is last part of FF...😭
any way beeni...u fulfill my all wish...love each and every thing within this part...
Mittual and Natasha conversation  was cute ...  shaan and khanak conversation was super cute as well as so romantic ...shaan now become ideal husband ...he agree about the khanak decisions...  Khushboo birth a girl ...that's was very nice...
and unexpected man entry i hate this man from beginning and at last i also hate this man ...
how the said like this to the khanak...i hate but...this man created the all emotion in shanak anniversary ...
shanak 2nd anniversary ...i am excited for this and really beeni u describe this very well...beeni u r great jo SWJ mam ne nahi kiya who tune kar diya ...hats of u beeni...
and the morning scene ...khanak red odhani...and Shaantanu ki suhaagan...
i  crying this moment...so much miss them...

beeni Love u ...for this wonderfull update👍🏼
beeni abhi tak day not finish ...half day remain...of shanak anniversary...i want full day of shanak anniversary...
   but now nothing to say...but ."dil mage more" beeni...
waiting for the epilogue...😍
21 august to 31 January...days memorial for me...i am not thanks to u...
but i want to hug...🤗. 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗because this 5th month u help me keep shanak memory always alive...

by beeni ...

SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It has gotta be the most beautiful ending ever  in the history of FFs! Not that I read many!! Absolutely mindblowing. Everything else on one side, SHANTANU DRESSING UP HIS BRIDE on the other side. A SHOW STEALER!!!! Just beyond words to explain how I felt about reading that scene. Applying sindhoor showed his possessiveness. And Khanak in wet hair while Shantanu was draping the sari, added sensuality. And hid voice, I could so imagine. That deep and husky voice, authoritatively saying 'SHE IS HIS', awesome.

Just loved the intenisty you brought out in the scene

It was such a treat to read PA, Beeni!!! So closely related to the actual characters we fell in love with. How I wish to see YashAran doing this, even as a short story for few months.

Thank you for giving us such a beautiful story. You kept ShaNak alive for us. I know there is an epilogue but couldn't refrain from saying.

sudhareddy thumbnail
Beeni thankyou for giving us such a beautiful and awesome FF.   Thank you for 2nd anniversary and Shaan ki suhaghan part. Waiting for epilogue.
sangitasengupta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Heavenly is the word for an update like this. A heavenly ending for an angelic couple!!!

As I said earlier and again reiterating that Odhani gets remade and this story finds it's rightful place!!!!