Frequent Posters

TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Now, now Kids! Behave. 😆
she_ratchet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
excuse me jakey you just did NOT call me and my friend raisy KIDS.. hmph. i will take you to court 😳 🤣
radiant_raisa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Jakester rememeber when me and ramzz were urs & Ru's children and shilpss was the cuzin?? 🤣 Oh man good times! 🤣 
TheJake thumbnail
@Shilpa. I did, try it. 😉

@Rais I did. Good times. 😆
TheJake thumbnail
I just felt like putting it on the front page. 😃
Sweet_Lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
You actually did some hard work on this putting everyone's name up there..so for a change u were not lazy ?? 😛 Haha
very nice post 😊
TheJake thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sweet_Lovely

You actually did some hard work on this putting everyone's name up there..so for a change u were not lazy ?? 😛 Haha
very nice post 😊

It's a GB post. I had to be not lazy. 😆
--Kesh-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Jakester... Lovely post takes me back to those times when your posts and The Deedians use to literally rule this forum in entertainment and fun.

Even though I was a late (probably one of last) edition to the Foundation I ve no regrets. In the deedians I ve found some amazing friends and wonderful human beings. Friends who have stuck together through the rough times in IF. Individuals who care and are true to themselves & others.

PS: I wonder if you realise Keesh & Kesha are the same person or am I getting a special reference in the list..   ðŸ˜‰ 😆

As for GurTi ... Seriously mate these 2 have made me wish for some totally unreligious and immoral thoughts.. especially after GC got married I ve tried to let of this fever but re-watching their off screens just brings it all back. It doesn't help that despite trying I have failed in my efforts not to dislike his wife. Ahh.. what can I say about GC..?? After all its only human to err... (i don't know if this will remind u of something 😉 )
TheJake thumbnail
@Keesh Sorry Keesh! I just noticed it myself. 🤣 I was copy-pasting ... I must have not noticed! 😆

Anyways, awesome words! Thanks! 🤗
TheJake thumbnail
PS: Stupid IF isn't letting me like your post from phone.