Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Karam192 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Jake, it was you who made me addicted to IF!!! Never knew a thing abt its existence until I came across GHSP...Never thought this place could be so much fun until I read posts and topics created by you and a few others!!!

My heartiest thanks to you for unknowingly giving me (and many others) those memories and good laughs more often than not! Thanks Jake...<3 Gurti!!!!

p.s. :  Is it possible to go back and read the posts made by you back in Sept-Dec 2010?? I came here around Sept 2010, wanna relive those moments πŸ˜Š...I hope those posts are still there somewhere πŸ˜­
Edited by Karam192 - 12 years ago
CuteTommy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sindu555

I'm hating the "good bye" messages   😭  ... 

dont go yaar ...

______
Sana

ME TOO...😑
TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@Karam So sweet! πŸ˜ƒ Nope. My previous users have been banned. You can find the topics but won't be able to read my posts. πŸ˜†

Well, it's not technically GB, could always follow me to EHMMBH Forum! πŸ˜†
Karam192 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheJake

@Karam So sweet! πŸ˜ƒ Nope. My previous users have been banned. You can find the topics but won't be able to read my posts. πŸ˜†

Well, it's not technically GB, could always follow me to EHMMBH Forum! πŸ˜†

Aww πŸ˜•...I dont watch anything other than Geet! πŸ˜‰ 
I hope when the second season comes around with GURTI, u'll be there to 'entertain' us with your awesome posts πŸ˜Š Good Luck! Hope to read more by you, very soon. πŸ˜Š
TheJake thumbnail

Originally posted by: Karam192

Aww πŸ˜•...I dont watch anything other than Geet! πŸ˜‰ 
I hope when the second season comes around with GURTI, u'll be there to 'entertain' us with your awesome posts πŸ˜Š Good Luck! Hope to read more by you, very soon. πŸ˜Š

I don't think so, bud. I'm not in favor of GHSP2. You see, I was disappointed with first season itself so I don't want to go thru the same disappointment. πŸ˜†
crazymeow thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
    Hi  jake...i am gr8 fan of urs...believe me...u was d actual reason 2 join dis GF...luved ur all post related 2 GURTI...πŸ˜›u hv gr8 sense of humor...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘missing ur funny post...😭😭if possible come back 2 GF again...πŸ˜›
TheJake thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazymeow

Hi  jake...i am gr8 fan of urs...believe me...u was d actual reason 2 join dis GF...luved ur all post related 2 GURTI...πŸ˜›u hv gr8 sense of humor...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘missing ur funny post...😭😭if possible come back 2 GF again...πŸ˜›

You could find me here now. πŸ˜‰