The Last Good-Bye :- Jake Handa

TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Hello Peepz!

How's everyone doing, today? I just wanted to take a minute or two of your time, and say ...

Well. The news is GHSP is ending in a month, and I don't want to sadden anyone of you, but in my opinion, I doubt there will be a second season. Unless, they come up with something familiar like KMH2. That wouldn't be original now, would it? πŸ˜‰

The show is going off-air, and the Forum might disappear afterwards - I just wanted to say Good-Bye to all Geetians and Thank You.

By the way. To all new users ... I'm Jake. I haven't been active on the Forum for past several months, but I'm sure there are rumors about me. πŸ˜†

Well, where should I start from? Should I start from The Deed? Ahem-Ahem.

What a journey it has been. I joined you guys in late July 2010. Though, I have been a ghost on IF, since Jassi days. There's a history there too. Too long to tell. πŸ˜› I just saw a glimpse of 'Kurbaan Hua' and fell in love with Maneet ... and when everyone was busy going Gaga (Not lady Gaga) over them, I fell in love with Gurti. There's a saying, when everyone is going right, Jake goes left. πŸ˜†

I don't know - I just saw chemistry between two good looking people. I thought, two great people who make each other laugh - Correction - a girl who makes a boy laugh. Someone like GC - who didn't seem to have any humor - How is it NOT possible that deep down they aren't already in love with each other? I actually liked him in the beginning,

Then was born a DIE-Hard Gurtian. I, Me, and Myself. I know, I know - Everyone's a die hard fan here, but I'll be frank here and say you can't touch my seat. Ever! πŸ˜‰ Then again, every action has its pleasure and its price. My 'Takrar' with Mods (Hey Joyti & rest! By the way, according to them, Mods, I was the BEST behaved user on this Forum. They actually loved me. πŸ˜ƒ), The good old Devils, other groups members. Getting banned everday, and coming back and more ... You all know the rest. The whole story.

I'm sure by now you guys already guessed how stubborn I am. πŸ˜† Talking about being stubborn.

My journey to Facebook, Geet's Official Page. Bashing "G's" One-Who-Can't-Be-Named. I really don't like her. Honestly. I tried. *Shrugs* πŸ˜‰ 

I even faced lots of controversy there too. Not all good ones. They kind of dissapointed me, actually. Users with different names. Hatred. Love. Once again, I'm sure you guys are aware of it.

The official Gurti Facebook Page?

Like I said, what a journey it has been. The show gave me a lot of new memories. More friends, more enemies, laughter, frustration ...

Speaking of friends. How can I forget the LOVE I got? Without that, I wouldn't have stayed. People who tried to understand. Who tried to tolerate my moodiness, my behavior. The Deedians. Newbies, oldbies, everyone. I would really like to thank these people for standing with me through thick and think - Wow, I kind of sounded emotional here. πŸ˜†

To begin. My first ever friend on GHSP, Ru. Rolzz, Abi, Navs, Ambi, Avi, Krish, Piya (2025), Simz, Deej, Imz and Raisy, Anajli, Scooby_du, Jazz, Amreen, Slov, Chinki, Happygolucky, Devil-by Birth, Ashi (Ash), Aisha, Shika, Keesh, Rubina, Julie (_innocent_), Kia, Anjali, Preethi, Alia (SimplyNice), NoorFatima, Shilpa, Salma, desigirl_18, Venu, loveangle-4ever, Kesha, Atin, Sana, Anisha, Kellz, Rubina and of course, Sangs! Did I miss someone? O and I would like to mention Uzma from FB. I'm scared of her. πŸ˜† TO ALL OF YOU!!!

Not only them. I would also like to thank Devils & Mods. I did had nice time with most of you too. Well I tried to be on friendly terms - Even with those who definitely hated me.

Other than Deedians, even tho some of us fought, there was Joyti, Armu (Heya co-KTLK πŸ˜›), Zee, Muniza (Whom I known since, Psh ages, KYPH days), Minnie ... Well, there are more of you. Especially from FB. I interacted with you guys every day there. I wonder if it's alright to name you all on IF? Privacy or such?

Well, if I didn't name anyone - Shoot me. All these names are just off the top of my head. It's almost 2AM right now. πŸ₯±

Hate or Love, I really enjoyed my time with you all. I'm sure I have more to say, but I'll finish it here. You guys know the whole history anyways. The thread it getting way too long and I don't want to bore you, if I haven't already. I hate typing. πŸ˜† 

Thank you, Guys! It was great while it lasted. A very ... historical-moment, it was. πŸ˜†

Gurti will always remain in our hearts. No matter what. If only GC was smart enough as KSG was ... If you know what I mean. πŸ˜‰ 

I'll still be keeping my eyes on Gurti tho. Definitely on DD! 😎

The show was one of the finest ever telecasted. That's an other thing that they totally ruined it in the end. It's hard not to miss all the characters, and our Dear Maneet.

Love you all. See you in the next life. In which ever Forum the wind takes me. 🀣

Here's a poll-question before leaving: What will you miss The MOST on Geet Forum?

God Bless.
Yours Only,
Jake 😎🀑

PS: You can still 'Like' all Anti-Jake pages on Facebook. πŸ˜†
Edited by TheJake - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I'm hating the "good bye" messages   😭  ... 

dont go yaar ...

______
Sana

Doracake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Here is my standing ovation to the person who belived in Gurti for the very first time. God Bless you Jake.

We will all miss you 😭😭

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Shruti_Goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
why evryone is leaving???
:( :( :((
leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Love ur post jake..big fan..will miss everything..
nikhilageet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
πŸ‘ great post. have noticed u on FB πŸ˜‰
Craziest_MG thumbnail
I hate these good bye messages...
Jake you dont know me...but i am your fan...and i am really gonna miss all this fun...this is just terrible...
I wish that we all will meet again on some other forum where we have Gurti.
ramahesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice post jakeπŸ‘πŸΌ...i miss  every thing
Edited by ramahesh - 12 years ago
ankita24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i really dun know much abt jake..tnx fr sharin a little abt u..
well i really dun get why mods close your posts  πŸ˜”
i really love your posts,your sense of humour n bindaas pov  πŸ‘
watevr few posts u posted..i really enjoyed dem..had so much fun n masti πŸ˜†
i will miss dis forum...my best show geet...maneet..miss evrything..πŸ˜”
miss your posts too...never say gudbye jake...love to see more of u..
😊
Edited by ankita24 - 12 years ago
Dilsay thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
A SILENT READER OF UR POST ..
SAW ALL UPS AND DOWNS...

WILL MISS U...

DEFINITELY WILL MISS GURTI ON IF😭😭

WHAT AN AWESOME CHEMISTRY THEY SHARED TOGETHER😭