Khushi Post Shyam Reveal-the Fallout

napstermonster thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
I feel Khushi will not tell the Raizadas (prediction below), but there wont be any reason on EARTH for her to not tell her own family, Garima and especially Buaji. The engagement must be over, and Shyam's stay in their house HAS to end, but Shyam will get a chance to return to Raizada House without worrying about the scandal (for now) because of his most important ace-Buaji.

I think so little of Buaji now, given the way she's acted and the clear difference in her mind between apna (Payal) and paraya(Khushi) that while she will initially disbelieve Khushi, even after being given proof, she will insist that Khushi, for Payal's sake, either keep shut, or keep pretending everything is normal, and will now emotionally manipulate Khushi AGAIN into not telling anything to anyone, which will THEN blow up in Khushiis face when Anjali and ASR finds out.

I think Buaji will start out not believing Khushi- the timing of the reveal is unfortunate. She might even accuse Khushi of lying to get out of her engagement, maybe even accuse her of being jealous of Payal getting such a rich and high class rishta while she herself has an "honest"  but poor  man. She is so blinded, so completely nuts about Shyam, she considers him much more important than Khushi now. This lie once caught is easy to prove, and Khushi can prove it to Buaji, but getting proof will take time, time that she has to waste, but which will count against her later on with ASR. That wont help her in any way in the future.

I am somewhat happy Garima is there, because for me Garima now has a chance to stand up and say that she believes Khushi, but she will prove, again, that Payal comes first. My prediction:

Garima and Buaji will make Khushi promise to NOT reveal Shyam's duplicity until after Payal's sagai (maybe not let her tell Payal either) because clearly, this would immediately stop Payal's sagai next week if the Raizada family now has this horrific mess to deal with about their so called perfect damaad. Fear of the scandal, and the need to make sure Payal is married this time, will make them insist that  Khushi not warn the Raizadas yet, thus giving Shyam time to either poison things, or cook up a plan where Khushi is branded as evil.

If the Guptas hesistate for the sake of Payal, Shyam can have the breathing space, and the needed time for a counter-offensive, and he isnt going to let Anjali go. We might have to prepare for creepwa scenes, since he will be able to pursue Khushi during the wedding prep of Payal and Akash, making her uncomfortable, stalking her, etc now that he no longer has to pretend, and she is bound to not say anything to anyone for Payal.

This will be where ASR and Khushi get on opposite sides, each fighting for their sisters' happiness against each other, and each sacrificing what they KNOW about the other (ASR knows Khushi's innermost innocence by now, while Khushi knows about his kindness and desire/ability to help her). Payal will come first to Khushi, and she'll accept the idea of not revealing Shyam right away. She will choose her sister over her loyalty to ASR/Anjali. . ASR will use this delay from Khushi (and maybe will misinterpret Shyam/Khushi stalking scenes) as an excuse to believe his Jijaji because if he does not, he is choosing Khushi over his Di's khushi.

Got the worry, and anxiety of this analysis off my chest! Thoughts?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aanu23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah this plot sounds sensible...I agree that Buaji may ask Khushi to shut up as Payal is getting married to RM family..lets see
zaniax thumbnail
OMG! U r rite 😲. This can happen considering the fact how bias buaji is towards khushi
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Buaji will say to Khushi - keep your mouth shut, you have already ruined your sister's chance at marriage once.  No repeat performance.  I can so see that happening.  The guilt that Khushi feels for that first snafu is still borne by her and her family doesn't know about the ASR encounter that they would blame anyone else.

Shyam will go to the RM, I agree, and dangle Payal's marriage as bait to keep Khushi's mouth shut while he concocts a plan that feeds into the 'gold digger' label.  ASR will help her to protect Anjali, but I think ASR will fight within himself because his dimaag will believe all the evidence pointing to her being a gold digger, while his dil knows very well she is not and Khushi will help and accept the slings in order to save Anjali from the truth.   I hope this is the misunderstanding bringing them together the CVs were talking about.  But who knows.  It's getting warped by the second.
Edited by momma1128 - 12 years ago
.Euphoria. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Agreed.

Khushi will know but I think she will try and postpone the wedding as much as possible...maybe say wait until after Payal has got wed?

This Cat and Mouse torture will continue until a third person i.e. Arnav realises what the hell has been going on all this time and puts a stop to this one way or another. From what we've seen he has zero tolerance for drama. I hope this trait stays consistent and he does not encourage any unnecessary drama.
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I just have a feeling that Payal will help Khushi..and I think La and asr engagement will break how ever...
so will seee but I don't like Khushi to suffer soo much like that
LadyLaLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
A very nice topic . Your reasons are good but I also have my doubts.

Okay let's agree that khushi is forced to keep quiet through fear of ruining Payal's sagai... but why would ASR blame Khushi?

For keeping quiet or for an illicit relationship with his BIL? If it is the latter, I don't agree... Because all know that KKG was not elated over her engagement and that it was done in  haste and how reluctant she was.

If he's angry because she hid the fact of Shyam's true face, I will definitely agree with ASR. Because KKG should know that come what may, ASR was all for the PayAsh relationship. So if KKG knew that his BIL was planning to play the field, she should have first approached him, confided in him and asked for help. However I doubt if ASR will accuse KKG of stealing his sisters husband..

Shyam won't have time till the wedding because things should come to light by PayAsh engagement unless of course the creep cites another excuse about  a case in Chandigar or elsewhere...

If you remember the article once posted on this Forum, hate will bring them together, Love will separate them and a misunderstanding will bring them together and in the end love will prevail.

What baffles me is are they in love now? Is this the misunderstanding which will bring the two leads together... My head is spinning trying to resolve this puzzle 😆

jennylives85 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It's getting reallly interesting now! I'm staying away from any SBB/SBS segments 'cause I don't want to the miss out on any good twists/turns during screenplay time...:)
asha... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Your prediction is really good, and I can totally see those events taking place...but looking back at today's precap, Buaji is bound to derive some kind of meaning of Bauji pulling the ring of Khushi's finger...she may just misunderstand it and feel that he doesn't want Payal to get married in the Raizada family because he started getting those attacks when they were around.  Edited by asha... - 12 years ago
Seattleite thumbnail
Very sensible post and prediction... We are sure to have many creepwa scenes in future episodes... Buaji will stoop low but garima's character took a complete U since the beginning.