Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -Billa-

Everybody has right to criticize, y can't he criticize?? Freedom of speech is everywhere, every 1 or the other person who is in news for some reason is being criticized around the world from faceless bunch of computer freaks sitting on Twitter... so how come his criticism is bullshit? 

He doesn't like the song, so just expressed it... if u r counting HITS, den count DISLIKE also on that video, some like some dislike, many people  have criticized, so y just cornering Javed Akhter, if he expressed his views...??

Did I say that he shouldn't criticise?, I am simply criticisng his opinion... "an insult to sensibilities", how?.. the context of the song is about a guy who only knows very few english words, and is trying to convey his emotions through them... how in the blue hell is that an insult to sensibilities?.. Javed is plain stupid.
Edited by CunningLinguist - 12 years ago
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: -Billa-

Hatt's Off 2 u Javed Saab, u Said the Right Thing 👍🏼... Kolavari D is bullshit 👎🏼

Arre, wait until Salman remakes the song, may be then it will grow on you. 😆
-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i so agree wid him...such a lame song
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Oh i dont see anything wrong with having a fun song...even though i dont understand it lol the song cracked me up it's hilarious but love it!
TuesdaysChild thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I will never understand why people get abuse for stating their opinion. Twitter can be a bizarre place sometimes.
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

Originally posted by: -SMay31-

i so agree wid him...such a lame song

I agree the song is not note worthy.

though Javed ji can at times say crazy things,  like he does in some reality shows(but those maybe scripted) but in this case I'd agree.

@VanityGirl, Salman's got nothing to do with topic so why bring him in. Lets stay on topic please.
Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
And why cant people have diff opinions... Not everyone one will have the same opinon abt the song... He did not like it and he said that on twitter... Simple...
Its not like he did a crime or something...

One man's classic could be another man's trash..Twitter mein ainviyi people hyper ho jaate hai...😆
Edited by -Maddy- - 12 years ago
I dunt think its abt him liking or disliking the song maddy...but im just disagreeing with his statement tht the lyrics are an insult to sensibilities...i dunt get in wht way...

yes the tune is ordinary and so is the singing...but i dunt get the lyrics part and hence critisised him on tht because he is a lyricist and knows abt writing songs which "fit into" the context of the situation. 
safeplacetoland thumbnail
Oh I love the song. Esp Neevan Nigam's version. That one is just TOO cute.
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: smartie_pants

I dunt think its abt him liking or disliking the song maddy...but im just disagreeing with his statement tht the lyrics are an insult to sensibilities...i dunt get in wht way...

yes the tune is ordinary and so is the singing...but i dunt get the lyrics part and hence critisised him on tht because he is a lyricist and knows abt writing songs which "fit into" the context of the situation. 

Arre Smartie... I was'nt talking abt you... I was talking abt the backlash on twitter... See he is not asking people to not like it or something... He said it was an insult to his sensibility and that could be very subjective... Right???