Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: mishti_17

Aha!! Ashi.. ๐Ÿค—

Sabse pehle toh stop saying that "This sucks" Aur ek baar bola na, u gonna get from me.. ๐Ÿ˜ก
I loved it..
Champ and his parents.. First meeting was great.. Cant wait to read next.. โค๏ธ

Thanks a ton mist for always being so encouraging๐Ÿค—

Originally posted by: Soaps1

2nd chapter post kar abhi key abhi ... i know tou ney likha huwa hey ๐Ÿคฌ

Kar rahi hoon
and pata hain mujhe, 24 hours mujhe stalk jo karti rehti hain๐Ÿคฌ

Originally posted by: -Noorii-

So good! Pm me whenever u update x

thanks
will surely do

Originally posted by: sadffi

Soo nice๐Ÿ‘

Count me in for PM๐Ÿ˜ณ

thanks a ton
counted๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by SunShine_A - 12 years ago
SunShine_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: taanufanvartika

Aashi๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 

u ended it at the main point. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
The FF is fab.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
The first chapter was really very interesting.๐Ÿ˜ณ
Just loved it. First meeting. ๐Ÿ˜
Very eager for the next chapter. 
Do update asap.๐Ÿค—

I know I am just super amazing๐Ÿ˜Ž

thanks a ton
yes just updating

Originally posted by: anahita.taanu

Gosh, That was Amazing! I'm Loving you're concept โค๏ธ.. and i dont think you sucked AT ALL!  ๐Ÿฅฑ 

update Soon.  

Thanks a ton
yes updating

Originally posted by: -MariaMars-

Ashiii ๐Ÿค— I never knew u write FF's and what a gr8 start to it.. Loved it completely... and don't ever say it sucked... Continue writing...  Waiting for the next part

Mars๐Ÿค— not many people know coz I have bad track in them ๐Ÿคฃ I write OS once in a blue moon and I am sure tujhe nahi pata hoga so this means that you have to go and give them a try๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿคฃ

thanks

Originally posted by: payalHarshiya

its awsome awsome awsome...plz continue soon dear...cant wait 4 next part...
Will u plz pm me plz plz...

thanks a lot
updating now
SunShine_A thumbnail
updating๐Ÿ˜Š
SunShine_A thumbnail
I am quite happy with this chapter, it has almost turned out the way I wanted it to though cannot be really sure about you guys๐Ÿ˜†

Chapter 2

"Where were you?" Pratham found him reclining in an arm chair.

"You know that charlie practically left me with no peace whole day" he complained

"Kahan tha tu...?????, na phone utha raha tha na any reply to texts..., just to let you know that we have no charges for incoming call" he sniffed

"And why the hell you didn't opened the door?" he threw the duplicate keys in his direction.

"Dude, I am talking to you" he scowled

"She was in same place...she had not gone anywhere..." his faint voice hit Pratham's ears

"Who?" 

he frowned when he got seized by the feeling about whom he was talking.

"hmmm Anurag, have coffee you will feel better" he handed him his cup

In 2 years friendship, Anurag kept no secret from Pratham, his whole life, his past, his present and his goals for future were in front of Pratham like an open book, he knew all about his grueling childhood where he had been always treated as a son of big businessman with no identity of his own and his father not having a single minute to waste on his son, to an aspiring youth where things finally went his way with certain highs and lows only adding up to his familiarity with life.

And just once telling about the beautiful bliss which turned into a nightmare all because of his the only mistake when once rummaging through his cupboard to borrow his black jacket he got hold of her picture , the only time when Pratham witnessed a weak rather heartbroken Anurag Ganguly who used to feel afraid to open his eyes to confront the emptiness of his room, of his life and even to drift to an uneasy slumber with her face and his mistake haunting him.

"Where?" Pratham leant against the door frame

Coffee did helped Anurag if not anything then atleast to get back into his senses but still the suffocation was there, he could have survived with her accusation, her curses but her silent eyes, serene face left him choking.

"At the shopping complex" he whispered

"With ...my...son" he added after a long pause

It was not taken as a shock by Pratham as what he could draw about her from his talks, in one corner of his heart he knew that she would be carrying his child and even he knew that Anurag knows but never raised the subject again after that day's talk.

"Same radiant beauty, same glow on face, dark black eyes from which person can peer into her soul" he recalled whatever he could from this 10 minute long encounter.

"And my sonnn..." tears brimmed up

"mirror image of my childhood" a smile crept to his lips relishing the moments he spent with him.

And he explained him the whole fiasco and that how she went without saying a word, taking his chance to say anything as well.

I know it had nothing of TaAnu but then this part was necessary for future story and next one is full on TaAnu๐Ÿ˜›. And I guess by now people know that I am obsessed with name and character Pratham so for me it was just Pratham from Kutumb, you all can imagine who ever you want to๐Ÿ˜†.

Do comment/criticize
Edited by SunShine_A - 12 years ago
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Another fabulous one ashi ๐Ÿค—Yest we were speaking about Hitu and here we go..๐Ÿ˜›. U are with the name pratham.. I love that name.. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† and i'm so happy to read Anurag and Pratham were thick friends atleast story mei.. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜† It would be awesome to see HC and Hitu in the same show.. wowww.. It would be my dream come true..๐Ÿ˜ โ˜บ๏ธ Very well written ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Now eagerly waiting for Taanu part.. ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
sadffi thumbnail

Adorable update...๐Ÿ‘

What a concept & words..โค๏ธ

Thanks for PM..๐Ÿ˜›

Update soon...๐Ÿ˜Š

Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update loved this part eagerly waiting for TaAnu meeting again or flash back scenes
update soon
thnks for the pm
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Ashii.. ๐Ÿค—
Wah wah.. Pratham here too.. ๐Ÿ˜ 
So Pratam n Anurag are besties.. So do we see Gauri entering too.. โค๏ธ??
Waiting eagerly for TaAnu part.. ๐Ÿ˜ 
raspberrytorte thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Aww cute and amazing chap xx
-Siddhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awsome, simply awsome...
Loveely update...
Now i m eger to know taanu's past...
Waiting for next chatper...