The Only Mistake - Fan Fiction *Chapter 3 - PG 4*

SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
The Only Mistake

😲Yes😲 another story🤣, I know I have like 2-3 SS running with just one chapter in each and one OS thread as well but then I really liked the concept that my mind came up with so thought of giving it a try, though I so cannot promise when I will give updates as many people knows that I suck in flow.

And thought of posting this on beautiful occasion of our 1st Anniversary of TaAnu's Confession😍.

Index

Chapter 3 - Page 4
Chapter 2 - Page 3
Chapter 1 - Page 1

Edited by SunShine_A - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Chapter 1

"I'll call you back in a while" he disconnected his call sensing a kid trying to climb up his legs with the help of his black trousers.

Admiring the little creature almost 1/4th of his length who was trying to steady himself with his support.

He moved down to his level and casually asked "Hey Champ, wassup?"

Flashing his toothy smile he replied "maa...mumm..."

"In search of your muammm...?..." he took the baby in his arms and the boy nodded.

"You mind me joining you...?..." he offered help to the little baby

"taaahhh...hhh...ye...sss...ahhh..." he collected all the words he ever heard big people using for saying a YES.

While roaming around the shopping complex in search of his mother, Anurag could not help but cuddle the chubby creature.
Ruffling his silky jet black hairs, Anurag had developed a closed bonding with him or a sudden found love for this adorable creature who reminds him of his childhood days.

" Ridhaan...Ridhaan " she was asking everyone she could find in track that someone might have seen her 2 year old baby.

She had just bent down to clean up the mess that her son did with their shopping bags, in attempt of getting hold of those shiny bags to have a taste of them, he pushed the bags making everything to scatter on the floor and by the time she was done arranging the bags, her son was nowhere in sight and its been 15-20 minutes since she is searching him.

He cannot go...he cannot leave me" tears were continuously flowing down from her eyes.
The thought of loosing her son made her world to spin.

How could she be so careless? How could she just leave him at the place, to collect all the junk and not even bothering to notice what was he doing?

"Champ...you think it was a good idea to search the shopping complex?" seeing his champ's eyebrows raising he further explained

"You are small..." 

"I meant not big enough to go very long way in your process of exploring the new place" he corrected himself after getting a disapproval nod from the baby.

"So, should we go back to the place where you found me" he was careful this time as his new found friend was quite smart to understand everything.

After sharing a high five with his champ, he went back to CrossRoads Books Gallery where he found the little creature.

"Ridhaan..." She yelled from the distance seeing his son's face in arms of a man who was standing there with his back towards her.

She quickly moved to the man and took her son from him though her act caused  poor Ridhaan to moved to tears but he was happy to be in arms of his mumma and not that he minded the company of black suit uncle.

"I'll call you later" and he flipped his cell inside his pocket to see the mother of kid as he heard someone calling some name, Ridhaan maybe but before he could move and turn around, the boy was taken away from his arms with force.

"I am...I am... sorry mam, he came to ..." his throat went dry

"Are you alright baby? You know how tensed mumma was" she was soothing her crying baby.

"Thankss alo..." she raised her head to thank the savior of her son when suddenly words failed to support her.

Frankly this sucked🤢, I dunno what happened to my writing skills, not that I was any great before but still much better than this🥱 but then I had to post since I love the concept alot 🤣, ignore blunders, after reading it, I was so not in mood to rectify errors coz then I might end up discarding this.

Ps. Pming all those for now who were in my Pm list of other shots, so if anyone want a pm for this Fic, please tell me here
Edited by SunShine_A - 12 years ago
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Aha!! Ashi.. 🤗
Sabse pehle toh stop saying that "This sucks" Aur ek baar bola na, u gonna get from me.. 😡
I loved it..
Champ and his parents.. First meeting was great.. Cant wait to read next.. ❤️
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
2nd chapter post kar abhi key abhi ... i know tou ney likha huwa hey 🤬
raspberrytorte thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
So good! Pm me whenever u update x
sadffi thumbnail

Soo nice👏

Count me in for PM😳

-GoldMist- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aashi😡😆😆 
u ended it at the main point. 😲
The FF is fab.😍😍
The first chapter was really very interesting.😳
Just loved it. First meeting. 😍
Very eager for the next chapter. 
Do update asap.🤗
Fangirl_Annie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Gosh, That was Amazing! I'm Loving you're concept ❤️.. and i dont think you sucked AT ALL!  🥱 
update Soon.  

-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Ashiii 🤗 I never knew u write FF's and what a gr8 start to it.. Loved it completely... and don't ever say it sucked... Continue writing...  Waiting for the next part
-Siddhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
its awsome awsome awsome...plz continue soon dear...cant wait 4 next part...
Will u plz pm me plz plz...