Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-GoldMist- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Aashi πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
so short update. I wanted it to be go on and on😍.
Really just loving ur FF❀️. It seems so realistic. 
Anurag-Pratham best friends..😍.
Waiting for the TaAnu part.😳
It was fab, the way you described each nd every thing.πŸ€—
Waiting eagerly.πŸ˜ƒ
Update asap.
-EndlessSmile- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Ohh Pratham... πŸ˜›
Eagerly w8ng for the TaAnu part
Simply Amazin chap
Update ASAP 😊
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -MariaMars-

Another fabulous one ashi πŸ€—Yest we were speaking about Hitu and here we go..πŸ˜›. U are with the name pratham.. I love that name.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† and i'm so happy to read Anurag and Pratham were thick friends atleast story mei.. πŸ˜πŸ˜† It would be awesome to see HC and Hitu in the same show.. wowww.. It would be my dream come true..😍 ☺️ Very well written πŸ‘πŸ‘ Now eagerly waiting for Taanu part.. πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

thanks a ton mars
ahhh I know, I dunno I am just very much in love with name and character Pratham, it had some charm😍 I miss such characters now
ahhh I know, remember we were talking that day about two of our fav jodi in same show😍 mine dream as well😍
thanks a ton marsπŸ€—
yeahh its coming though I am nt sure whether u will like it or not coz I didn't

Originally posted by: sadffi

Adorable update...πŸ‘

What a concept & words..❀️

Thanks for PM..πŸ˜›

Update soon...😊

thanks a ton😊

Originally posted by: Pratamesh

Amazing update loved this part eagerly waiting for TaAnu meeting again or flash back scenes
update soon
thnks for the pm

thanks a ton
yes just updatingπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by SunShine_A - 12 years ago
SunShine_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishti_17

Ashii.. πŸ€—

Wah wah.. Pratham here too.. 😍 
So Pratam n Anurag are besties.. So do we see Gauri entering too.. ❀️??
Waiting eagerly for TaAnu part.. 😍 

mistπŸ€—
told you I am obsessed with him🀣
well till this update I had no plan but since you suggested me and GHT spree is high so might be😳🀣

Originally posted by: -Noorii-

Aww cute and amazing chap xx

thanks a lot

Originally posted by: payalHarshiya

Awsome, simply awsome...
Loveely update...
Now i m eger to know taanu's past...
Waiting for next chatper...
Thanx a lot for d pm yaara...:)

thanks a ton dear
yes its coming

updating😊
SunShine_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: taanufanvartika

Aashi πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

so short update. I wanted it to be go on and on😍.
Really just loving ur FF❀️. It seems so realistic. 
Anurag-Pratham best friends..😍.
Waiting for the TaAnu part.😳
It was fab, the way you described each nd every thing.πŸ€—
Waiting eagerly.πŸ˜ƒ
Update asap.

I suck at long chapter varti, for OS I can write even one whole file but if i have mind set of typical FF then I dunno my mind stops working after a period
thanks a ton
means alot
yes besties 
yes updating and I hope will nt disappoint you coz i m nt really satisfied with the part

Originally posted by: -Mahi148-

Ohh Pratham... πŸ˜› 
Eagerly w8ng for the TaAnu part
Simply Amazin chap
Update ASAP πŸ˜Š

tune padha bhiπŸ˜‰
thanks a tonπŸ˜›
SunShine_A thumbnail
Chapter 3

"Taaannniii" he screamed

Anurag's eyes flew open. He's hyperventilating. He held his face to wipe off his tears wondering when he had started crying and sweat beads off his forehead.

Pushing the blanket to the other side, he got up and went to his room window, maybe the only place where he could just look outside and try to loose himself in the busy crowd of the street but he had't realized until that moment that how alone he was. 

Letting her go all alone for a walk at seashore at this hour was not really a good idea, Anurag thought.

It had been 3 hours since she left saying that she would be back in an hour or so and her delay should have triggered warning bells as she was not in best of health as well, if he had been not so preoccupied in work.

Putting flap of his laptop down and fetching her shawl, he went in search of her, sun had set a while back and the beautiful moon was hung above high in the sky with cool breeze flowing across, perfect atmosphere for Taani's enjoyment and Anurag would have let her, had she been bit conscious regarding her health and about the fact that she had just got up from 1 week bed rest due to viral fever.

After sauntering around for a while his eyes finally found her sitting one the cold sand witnessing the activities of not so calm sea with her legs pulled against her chest and hands around them, a futile attempt to shield herself from the cold wind, which was playing with her silky locks as well making it more difficult for her as every now and then she had to remove and tug them behind her ears.

Seeing her so irritated, he could not help but smile at her child like innocence and admire the beauty in front of him and smirked over his guilty pleasure knowing that he was the one behind her exasperation as she had never tied her hair again after once Anurag complimented

" I like them loose, cascaded down".

"Loving the weather...?" he knelt down to drape the shawl around her cuddled form and she understood the trouble that was awaiting.

Biting her lower lip she made an attempt to speak only to get interrupted by him.

"Shall we go now" she could not miss the sarcasm in his voice.

He helped her to got up whilst Taani could only offer an apologetic look which did not went unnoticed but certainly ignored by him.

She was fiddling with her stole while thinking of something to cool down his temper.

He had not said anything which is big trouble than him yelling on her for her utter apathy but she was in good state now but who would make him understand that and Taani had no courage to even say a word about it.
Desperately she wanted to talk, to make a move to atleast know the height of his annoyance.

When suddenly idea struck seeing stalls all around the beach.

"Onuuu...golaaa" she pointed towards the vendor

"Yes, certainly sweetheart, but before that let me call your doctor to our place for your further treatment" he wryly smiled

Taani could have hit herself for coming up with such a stupid idea at that moment.

Gathering courage " I am so sorry Onu. I know I should have been at home by now but its just I was tired seeing same walls around and no fresh air to breathe, I thought of having one break since I am bit better now" she rattled as no changing of subjects could have helped her.

"But I can see Taani that you are not really interested in getting more better" he was furious

"You could have taken your woolen stole along with you in this chilly evening and that was your hour to take medicines as well" he sounded disappointed

Taani was left with nothing to say, she knew he can never endure any carelessness or harm to her.

Seeing her upset face he gently put an arm around her, pulling her in warmth of his love.
"Next time better be careful" he left a quick kiss on her temple and guided her towards their home.

And she knew even better that he cannot see her upset for long even after being at mistake.

Touching the part of his shoulder where Taani always used to find comfort, he could still sense her presence within him, her essence from his form, the soft touch of her head against his form still lingers on his frame, in his mind and heart.

Alright, I so dunno, how it was but I am disappointed big time, so not satisfied I tried making it one short and sweet memory but I failed πŸ˜’
sadffi thumbnail

Great dear...😊

Soo nice & emotional😭 update...

Update soon...

Thnx for PM😳

Edited by sadffi - 12 years ago
-Nahi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aashi, it's beautiful. It's perfectly fine. I just love the way you write. I can imagine them. It's amazing!

I just loved the whole chapter!

Update soon and thnx 4 the PM.

Nahi

xxx
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Aashi..πŸ€—

Loved it..  Onu getting all worried coz Taani didnt come back yet.. He finding her on the sea shore... Taani is unwell.. πŸ˜’ So Onu is bound to get worried.. Awww... Soo sweet... 😍 He was upset with her... πŸ˜³ Issi ko toh pyar kehtey hai.. 😍

Loved the part... πŸ€—
Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It was so touching the whole scene went in a flow
nice one ashlesha
continue soon