Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
ok so the following is not my  best work but here is a vm to watch while I work on the next update

Somia3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thank for update 
your the best
i love your update
i wish i can do them😊
Somia3 thumbnail
can you update before 10.0p.m. USA
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sonali... OMG that was an excellent chapter I just loved it.. especially when he pulled her closer to warm her up..and the kisses...😳😳.. You are too much had me daydreaming...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...I literally can't wait for the next part update soon...πŸ˜›

btw the VM was lovely... loved your choice of scenes...!!!
adventure_gurl thumbnail
here is the next update. Hope it's not boring.

Part Twenty-Five

She stepped out warily to the beach front. She had assured him she would find him there. She felt some eyes on her. She tried to ignore them but she felt conscious.

She looked towards the beach. She smiled as  she noticed him on the jet ski. Some girls were oogling him. She frowned and  glared at him as he approached. His  vest hung against his firm torso. She gazed at him up and down. She couldn't believe he was hers.

He easily ignored the other girls  trying to get attention from him. He had eyes only for her. She kept a straight face as he  reached her. She felt his gaze traveling from her  face down to her feet. He smirked at her.

She pouted.

He came up to her and grabbed her  by the waist.

"Rajkumarji you seem to have a habit of doing this," she quipped.

"Mujhe aap par abhi pura haq hai rajukumari Manyata," he declared.

She smiled slightly recalling their second meeting at his hotel. Back then she was digusted with his advances, today she felt it was quite right.

"Toh chale princess?," he inquired.

She nodded and they headed towards the dock. She decided to sit behind him  to  see how to drive it. With the support of leaning on his shoulders, she stood up a few  times, until she toppled over.

She spat out the salty water and swam over to where he waited. She took his  hand, but he made her sit in front on him this time.

"You get to drive back," he hissed.

She smiled brightly and tried to start the jet ski, instead he  distracted her by running his  firm hands up and down her arms.

"Bas karo! Show me how to start this," she hissed.

He guided her hands to the right position and they were off. She was able to break at the right time. They climbed up onto the dock. Men stared at them jealous and women stared daggers at her. But the couple ignored them and went on their merry way.

She grabbed a towel to dry her wet locks. She started walking around the room and suddenly bumped into a firm  figure, she fell back on the bed. His torso was bare, water dripped from his hair onto her face. She turned her face slightly.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. She pushed him aside and opened the door.

"Madam aap aur sir ke liye  humare hotel ki anniversary party ka invitation  hai yeh. We hope you will join us tonight. There will be dj and good food," the manager stated.

Manyata smiled.

"We will be there. Thank-you," she stated.

She closed the door. Udayveer pushed her against it and locked it behind her.

"Now where were we?," he inquired.

She smiled slightly.

"You were going to go put some clothes on," she quipped.

He shook his head and picked her up.

"Kya karo ho?," she exclaimed.

"Time for another lesson in love," he hissed.

Her eyes widened.

"Abhi nahin Udayveer," she exclaimed.

"Abhi waqt toh hai humare paas princess," he replied as he  walked into the washroom.

" Please Uday what are you doing?," she asked nervously.

He put her down and pulled on the strings of her robe. She was left in a slip and shorts. He reached behind and turned on the shower. He pushed her under the spray. She squirmed as it was cold. She yanked him in. Soon the sand left his hair and body.  He kissed her shoulder. She kissed him on the cheek before she made her escape.

He chuckled after her.

They snuggled together on the bed after both had finished cleaning up. Her hair was almost dry. His was dry. He caressed her forehead and hair as she laid against his chest and listened to his heartbeats.

She suddenly glanced at the clock.

"Udayveer it's time to get ready for the party!," she exclaimed.

"I rather stay  here like this with you Manyata," he said with a bright smiled as he held her.

She nudged him away.

" I want to go dancing," she hissed.

He sighed.

"Ok but  surprise me princess. I want my wife to look the most radiant tonight," he stated.

"Rajkumar Udayveer how could anyone compare to you in radiance?," she quipped.

He grabbed her chin.

"There is only one girl who can remain beside me," he said warmly.

She wore a combination of black and grey. He wore all grey and plaid. They looked like a  match made in heaven. They nibbled on snacks until  the manager requested them to  come to the stage to be honored as their special guests. They were asked to   open up the dance floor.

Udayveer took a rose and presented it to Manyata.

"It takes two to tango," he said.

They swayed back and forth to the music. Others were amazed to see them literally set the floor on fire with their chemistry. They each tried to take the lead. At  the end of the song they ended with a swift lift and then a finally twist. Their eyes locked. It broke only when the crowed clapped and cheered. He lifted her to a standing position.

After the crowd dispersed they sat down to eat.

"This was fun. Now I am sure you don't regret coming here," she quipped.

He smiled.

"I guess someone paid attention during dance classes," he quipped.

She shook her head.

They finished eating and headed towards the beach with a bottle of wine.

"Now Manyata we'll drink just a few sips. I don't want this affecting you badly," he stated.

Thinking he was challenging her again, she waited for him to open it. He poured bit in her glass. She gulped it down quickly.

"Here just give me a bit more so we can toast together," she insisted.

He raised his eyebrows. He poured in both glasses. She grabbed the bottle and gulped a larger amount.

He  tried to grab the bottle  from her hands. She moved away then threw the bottle down.

He looked at her sternly.

" Manyata why did you drink that much. You are not used to it," he hissed.

She giggled.

"I thought you were challenging me," she  said before a hiccup.

He  rolled his eyes as she swayed back and forth, jumping from rock to rock before she stepped down to the sandy beach. He grabbed her wrist and pulled her close.

"Shh! You know what will happen if the press will catch you like this?," he hissed.

She shook her head.

"Just be quiet and let's go back to our room," he stated.

"Don't order me around. We have married like two days and you are treating me like this? What will you do if I run away now?," she said.

He cupped her face.

" Remember what I said when I first brought you to the rajmahal? If you run, no matter how many times, I will come find you," he stated firmly.

She bashed her eyelashes at him.

He shook his head and picked her up over his shoulder.

She fought him as he rushed into their room and dumped her on the  bed.

"You are too much. How dare you ruin my fun," she hissed.

He  grabbed her by the shoulders. She looked at him miffed.

" Rajkumaris don't talk like this," he said.

" I  am of my own will. Besides one day you wil get tired of me. You will  have the property in your name when we return from London, then what next?," she exclaimed.

Udayveer realized her insecurities were spilling out before him.

"Manyata hum aap se bauth pyaar karte hain," he assured her.

A lone tear escaped her eye. He wiped it. She hugged him. He rubbed her  back soothingly.

He pulled back and looked into her eyes.

"Sometimes I don't know who I am anymore. You coming back into my life has made me feel things that I thought I would never feel," he declared.

She caressed his face.

"You are Prince Udayveer Singh, you are my husband and I am your wife. Because of you I have everything  that is my right," she whispered beaming.

She leaned in and  they shared a kiss under the moonlight.

Edited by adventure_gurl - 12 years ago
Hot.Pink.Heels thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
AH-MAZING!!!
tht was beautiful!! keep writing and keep sending pms :)
wonderfull job!
update asap
Somia3 thumbnail
Update now
Can't wait
Plz
I love your update
They make my day
adventure_gurl thumbnail
watch the new vms on youtube many good ones uploaded past few days, that will keep you busy until I can get inspired to write more
Rocxy thumbnail
aAahhh!!!i so much want this to happen in the serial but n e ways the UPDATE WAS FABULOUS 😊
eagerly waiting for more !!!
and also waiting for something sexy to happen 😳 hehe
do update soon😍Edited by Rocxy - 12 years ago
shrarrti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Sonali!  What's do you have planned next for this couple?  And when will you be off from work next? πŸ˜ƒ