Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meerakhan45 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey ad girl... like allways im spechless anyway when is the next update... i know it is very fast 4 the next update but plzzz write more... love u
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sonali... Love Love Loved it.. 😍... IT was amazing.. and the way you have written it.. OMG..😳... UV is so sweet and we even got a drunk Manyata..😆.. they are so cute.. eagerly waiting for the next part..😛
Somia3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
when will the  next update be up

adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
sorry for the delay,  here is part 26,  part 27 will be the last update for this fic, whenever i write it that is lol.

Part Twenty-Six

They had to catch a flight to London, the following afternoon. Manyata awakened with a major headache. She had worn another t-shirt of his with her pajamas. She clutched her head. She decided to take a  warm shower to  get rid of her headache. She emerged from the bathroom to see her husband on the phone  deep in conversation with someone.

"Don't worry I will personally make sure of the security. No there isn't a need for that Doctor Uncle. Just let Dadisa we will call once we land in London. Yes we will be back by the end of the month. Manyata is fine. Theek hai, good day," he said hanging up.

He turned to smile at her.

"How are you doing princess?," he said with a smirk.

She looked at him puzzled.

"What is all about related to security?," she inquired.

He shook his head and smiled.

"It's your first trip to  London. They have had their share of bombs and scares in the past few years. Doctor Sahab wanted us to have  everything secured  before we leave today," he stated.

She  looked at him thoughtful and frowned when she felt another headache coming up.

"Aww looks like someone has their first hangover," he hissed.

She rolled her eyes.

"If you aren't going to help me get rid of it just be quiet" she snapped.

He placed a glass in front of her.

"Yeh kya hai?," she inquired.

"Udayveer Singh's cure for a hangover. I came up with it after my  first hangover," he said with glee.

She pinched her nose and started to drink it.

She gagged a bit.

"Yuck. Don't tell me the receipe. I might actually throw up then," she stated.

He chuckled as he got up to get ready for the day.

"Pack your things. Flight leaves  at 2pm," he said.

"Udayveer can we go to that one church by the beach we went to yesterday? I heard it's a good place to visit when you are in Goa," she stated.

He smiled.

"Sure why not? I'll just go get ready then after everything is packed we can stop by there.  You do know we can always come back here," he said.

She nodded.

He smiled as he walked away.

They walked in together. She gazed around in amazement. It was ancient but beautiful. They greeted the priest before they lighted a candle together. He looked at her warmly before she nudged him to look forward instead of her.

Once they reached outside she turned to him and hugged him. He looked down at her in surprise. What had come over her?

"Kya hua Manyata? Aaj tuhme kya hogaya?," he inquired.

Her eyes almost brimmed with tears.

"I was a fool. You are the best thing that could have happened to me," she declared.

He cupped her chin.

" You didn't do anything wrong," he stated puzzled about her behavior

She simply shook her head.

"I'll explain more later. If I start telling you now, we will miss our flight," she stammered.

They walked on, standing a few inches from each other as they proceeded towards the hotel.

This was the first time Manyata would be traveling by plane. Udayveer didn't want to upset her so he sat quietly beside her. She was on edge rocking back and forth. He had to make her put on her belt before the sign even lite up.

Her seat creaked back and forth, he had to place his hand on hers as the stewardess  arrived to see what the commotion was.

"Relax Manyata," he said.

"Sorry my first flight," she said as she brushed invisible hair behind her ear.

"Don't worry as along as you stop shifting in your seat, the plane won't topple over," he hissed.

She nudged him and turned to face the window instead.

He  shook his head.

An older lady smiled at him.

"Newly married beta?," she asked.

"Jee Auntie," he said sweetly.

" She will mature with time. She must be scared leaving behind her family," the lady said.

He  gave her a quick glance before turning back to the lady.  Too bad she didn't know how Manyata could be. She would be feeling sorry for him instead of smiling at  him now.

"Thanks auntie, I hope you are right," Udayveer said before politely ending the conversation.

Securiy was tight when they arrived in London. From landing, to baggage claim , up until they reached the hotel someone was with them. Manyata sighed with relief as they finally were alone in their room.

She lay back on the bed.

"So what is the plan for our stay here?," she inquired.

" Well right now since we are both tuckered out guess we will just lay here together," he said laying down on the bed beside her.

She smiled at him and  he had his signature smirk. He placed his head in her lap and she stroked his head.

"Yes finally you are giving me a head massage," he chirped.

She giggled, he pulled her close, she hesitated this time.

He looked at her curiously and got off her lap.

"What did you want to tell me before when we were outside that church?," he inquired.

"How do you  always  know what's on my mind?," she asked.

He indicated for her to go on.

" I want something clear between us. I don't know if  I can ever love you the way you love me. Also I don't want to have children right away. I am still young and so are you. I don't know if I am explaining this right," she stammered.

" Arre oh pagali. If I just touch you , it doesn't mean you'll get pregnant right away. Also what  matters to me is that you are happy with me and with whatever you do in life," he declared.

She became teary eyed and embraced him. He stroked the back of her head.

She pulled back at looked at him. He wiped her tears. There was mutal understanding between them now. She was still trying to get accustomed to royal life and he was trying to be more human and keep everything balanced.  They would grow together  as time went on.

A night of bliss followed. He kissed her scar and she could have melted in his arms. They surpassed another test of love that night. He assured her with his expressions that she could trust him and she in return showed him she  was ready to be his equal partner in all aspects of life.

Edited by adventure_gurl - 12 years ago
moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
justtt read part25~ so good!!! of to 26 ;)
moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
LOVED 26!!!
the understanding and both of them taking a step forward .. too good!
& how cuuute your FF is almost done .. it was a beautiful journey so far!
crazysandhir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it was so god! FABULOUS update!
" Arre oh pagali. If I just touch you , it doesn't mean you'll get pregnant right away.🤣🤣
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: moksha89

LOVED 26!!!

the understanding and both of them taking a step forward .. too good!
& how cuuute your FF is almost done .. it was a beautiful journey so far!

thanks  Riddhi! glad you liked it!😃
Kajol20 thumbnail
I love when you write! So cute, romantic and funny! I love it! I love how you used the head massage quote in here, that was adorable! 😍
utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update! I enjoyed reading it! 👍🏼 UV is even charming in your FF! 😍 😆

I hope the CVS give us cute scenes like this in the future!
Edited by utopia88 - 12 years ago