Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shrarrti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
HAWT and SWEET!  Way go to Sonali!  You said something about another part on it's way?...πŸ˜›
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shrarrti

HAWT and SWEET!  Way go to Sonali!  You said something about another part on it's way?...πŸ˜›

No dear this part got erased and I had to retype it. this was my third update in less than 48 hours I have to go to bed soon. Next part hopefully by WednesdayπŸ˜ƒ Time to go back to work!
moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
AMAZING!! once again πŸ˜†
loved the goa scenes so far, they are so chill with one another! loving it πŸ˜Š
Kajol20 thumbnail
2 updates in one day!? I love this New Year already! πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ I loved it! So cute and romantic! πŸ˜ β€οΈ
Eternized_Blues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awsome uodate...udayveer here certainly know how to tame his jungli billi...hope that happens in the show too soon...just one question...how do you update so fast???

EB
Rocxy thumbnail
how cute!!!😳
i wish same could happen in the serial!!😊
..Ananya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Lost the count of how many times i've already read it..It's too good :) :)
Wednesday will be too,far make it a little early..please!! :) I actually check my laptop every 2 hours to see if u updated even if I am in office :) :) I really wish something like this happens in reality :) :)
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
haha no computer access for me at work, I am a nurse so whenever I get time I write, I live with my parents so I don't have to go run errands and cook all the time maybe that's why I was able to update. If I was living on my own I'd update twice a week only
-Xpress- thumbnail
CutePrincess thumbnail
U really know sonali how to kill us with ur writing ;) this update was the best one till date <3 hayee lovely honeymoon yaar ;) take ur time and will be waiting for the next part :D