Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surish thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@ Leesan
Thanks for the compliment we'll continue to entertain you

@sahil70
Sahil70, bring back out the boxing ring boy! Let's see Guddu giving Neelu that right uppercut.

@ cleos
You have a point dear. I don't mind seeing Neelu receiving some blows from Guddu but Runjhun, no way!

Not even a doctor will be able to heal Runjhun but the Aghori Baba. Therefore Pappu will have no alternative but to consult him or use the herbs which he had given him.
Edited by Surish - 12 years ago
sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Edited by sahil70 - 12 years ago
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surish

@ Leesan
Thanks for the compliment we'll continue to entertain you

@sahil70
Sahil70, bring back out the boxing ring boy! Let's see Guddu giving Neelu that right uppercut.

@ cleos
You have a point dear. I don't mind seeing Neelu receiving some blows from Guddu but Runjhun, no way!

Not even a doctor will be able to heal Runjhun but the Aghori Baba. Therefore Pappu will have no alternative but to consult him or use the herbs which he had given him.

@Surish...LOL!!!    As long as you have no intention of climbing back into that boxing ring, it's fine with me!!!!  😆 😉 !!!
Surish thumbnail
Originally posted by Sahil70

@ Sahil70

ever so much 
     Sahil70!
  This is hot!
Surish thumbnail
@ leesan

Do you no longer wish to see us arguing?
jonathanramdath thumbnail

I've got music to my ears

Originally posted by Sahil70:

Guddu vs Neelu

As for Gunjhun's separation:

Edited by jonathanramdath - 12 years ago
Leesan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surish

@ leesan

Do you no longer wish to see us arguing?

@ Surish...thank you ever so much!!!  I really enjoy all the differences of opinion on the forum... especially between you and Az ! Sometimes  I think things can get a little tame on the forum...but that's just me!!!  Anyways...  glad to know all is well with you and Az, again!!   Looking forward to both of you keeping it lively like before!!!! 

Surish thumbnail
Loved how Pappu threatened Neelu that in a matter of three days she should have his political post ready otherwise is total exposure Guddu. I doubt this would happen as Pappu desires to keep the golden eggs with him forever. Hope that Guddu keeps his distance from that wench and spends ample time with Amma and Kukkan. Admired how Billo and Bantu handled the matter efficiently. However liars and thieves often get nabbed. The Baba is Guddu's only hope, at least for now. Edited by Surish - 12 years ago
jps01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
FYI, H&N rankings went down further again this week !
Leesan thumbnail

Originally posted by: jps01

FYI, H&N rankings went down further again this week !

@jps01...so sorry to hear this, but not surprised!!!   The ever present gloom and doom of this track is slowly but surely turning a sharp knife into this show!!  And there  seems to be no end in sight...just more of the same. Don't want to sound like a stuck record, but I'm really concerned!! Oh well...!!!!