Users

Frequent Posters

Bratati_0712 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
dont u ppl hav any other work except badmouthin about hr πŸ˜•
leoni thumbnail

Originally posted by: skana

Who saw the awards when Debo was performing?? Debo was singing good but It was sooo funny to see HR face when debo was singing.  They kept panning to HR during all of the performance.  NO offense to HR lovers but was too funny!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yup I saw it too…….. πŸ˜†

soulsoup thumbnail
vinit_rocks - will you please do something about your signature size? It's kind of larger than life - disturbing the page format wherever your comment is posted. Please! 😊

Originally posted by: vinit_rocks

dont u ppl hav any other work except badmouthin about hr πŸ˜•

ranie thumbnail

Originally posted by: skana

Who saw the awards when Debo was performing?? Debo was singing good but It was sooo funny to see HR face when debo was singing.  They kept panning to HR during all of the performance.  NO offense to HR lovers but was too funny!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

he was very upset and very sad!!😭😭

he things that :how it can that debo winsss

Vinit i love you alwayss(K)😳

let's rock ... lets rock the world!πŸ‘πŸ˜†

twinkle44 thumbnail
yea..hr seemed really sad..but i kinda think its his fault..who asked him to hype vinit so much and tok so much about his pyaar and useless stuff liek tt which isnt even connected to music?he became a little non-musical..at first he was very ncie in fact at the beginnning he was the best mentor..but then he chnaged gradually..but i dont think we shud badmouth...
Jem4Himesh thumbnail

the c2005 is over - you all hate him so why are worried about how he was feeling at the award ceremony?????????

topic closed,