Star Ya Rockstar

Your favorite? week#9:Part 2 updated in pg:3

chweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
hello everyone..😊
I am here to give d updates of Star Ya Rock Star..on 3rd December..Saturday...πŸ˜ƒ

Today..Ranvir..n Anushka..came as hosts..πŸ˜ƒ

And aaj..judges challenge..round tha...n every contestant has performed a solo..n a duet..πŸ˜ƒ

Sumeeth...was d first one to perform..n he sang...I am d best from..from "Phir bhi Dil hai Hindusthani.."..n he sang it well..but..he was off note at d start...but d attempt was good..n he got 18..πŸ˜ƒ

Sachin sang..."AA dekhe zara..kismein kithna hai dum"..n he sang..it very welll...n he didn't lost a beat..n he got 20..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Manasi sang.."aae bachoon thu sunle "from Ghajini..n she really excelled d song...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘it is really a difficult song..n she sang it really well...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘with d perfect attitude..😳😳😳..n d voice modulation was very good...πŸ‘πŸ‘..n she got 20...😳😳

Kapil..sang.."Tashan..mein " from d movie Tashan..n he did it well..n I thought..that he was a lil vbit weak..at d ending notes..😳n he got 20..😳😳

Next in Duet round.Sachin ,Manasi together sang.."Nach baliye"from Bunty n Bubly...n they presented it well..but I thought..there was more scope for sachinji in this song than Manasi..cos..d bits..which explores d voice good was attempted by sachinji...n I thought Manasi sang..it very well..but I found..her "Chudiya chadade"..a lil rough...it can be smooth..😳😳but over alll...it was avery good attempt by them..n it is really a good song..n one of my fav's..πŸ˜ƒ..n they..got 8..😳😳Manasi score was 28 n Sachinji's score was 28..πŸ˜ƒ

Kapil..n Summeth sang"Jhoom bara bar"from d movie.."Jhoom bara abr jhoom"..n they excelled d song...kapil's start was very good...πŸ‘πŸ‘..he really excells a gana which has punjabi touch..😳😳..n sumeeth caught up with him..well..n they co-ordinated well..n they were in sync..😳😳,..n they got 10..so..kapil's score is 30...n sumeeth's score is..28..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Today..sumeeth was eliminated from d show..n Manasi,sachin,Kapil..are d finalists..πŸ˜ƒ

My fav is Manasi parekh..as she is versatile singer..n she is d most deserving candidate among d three...πŸ˜ƒso..vote for her..type MANASI and send it to 57575..πŸ˜ƒcome on guys..this is last week..πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by chweetu - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Res...*standing on the bench and reading louldy*
MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Siree...that was a awesome post...
Good to see Ranveer n Anushka today in the show...

Solo Performances...

Sumeet performance was really good today...for me its one of his best performances as he was with full energy n he enjoyed it...

Sachin...though he is very good today but felt that power with which we have to perform for this song was a bit lacking in his performance...not sure whether he deserve 20 points...

Manasi..what a performer she is...fantastic...i was just listening her song with an awestruck expression today...she was a cracker..such a tough song n she did total justice to it n she truly deserves 20 points...she is a true rockstar today...paisaa vasool performance...

Kapil...he was good today...again not sure whether he deserve 20 points...

Duet Performances...

Manasi n Sachin..well felt like song selection was not good...especially this comment is for Sachin..they could have selected some soothing romantic song to perform...it would have helped them a lot...n more over they got equal marks...manasi was very much better than sachin in this song...

Kapil n Sumeet...perfect song selection...really loved it...the performance was really good n entertaining that no one would ever think about the mistakes...that was a paisa vassol kind of performance...

As Sumeet was eliminated...looking forward for tomorrows episode for Manasi, Sachin n Kapil performances for the final voting...

My Favorite is Manasi...she was true rockstar today...

-Srushti- thumbnail
what kind of songs are they??? These songs are more for dance competitions than singing...But stil am sure everyone must have done well...MP toh MP hai...she is a versatile singer...I want to hear Kapil sing that beginning of Jhoom barabar...I love the lyrics of that song...both the AB wala and the dance competition wala...though AB wala is better in my opinion...
hats off to SAchinji for having such enthusiasm for having such josh even in this age...

Sumeet eliminated...i know he was not as strong as the rest who reached finals...but he still is my favourite (after Manasi ofcourse)😳

will try to post the pics if possible😳😳😳
chweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Srushti-

what kind of songs are they??? These songs are more for dance competitions than singing...But stil am sure everyone must have done well...MP toh MP hai...she is a versatile singer...I want to hear Kapil sing that beginning of Jhoom barabar...I love the lyrics of that song...both the AB wala and the dance competition wala...though AB wala is better in my opinion...
hats off to SAchinji for having such enthusiasm for having such josh even in this age...

Sumeet eliminated...i know he was not as strong as the rest who reached finals...but he still is my favourite (after Manasi ofcourse)😳

Ramya.πŸ€—.thanks for sharing for ur views..yaar..I told..u na..ur thoughts..are always to d point..😳😳n thanks for d help..πŸ˜ƒ

N chandu..πŸ€—haha..yup..u r correst those were apt for dance competition..πŸ˜†MP..was too good..re...but it was a good for..Sachin..cos..d male part is more than female in this song..n sachinnji..needs a lot more energy to sing this one..😳😳n I thought there was some scale problems..for sachin n MP..both were not convenient with each other's range..😳Mp's.."Ae bachoo"was really out of world..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

N kapil started "Jhoom barabar"..so well..πŸ‘πŸ‘do listen it chandu..u will love it..😳😳n yeah I know..ki sumeeth tho tera fav hai na..okie..re..abhi bench se uthro..πŸ˜†..n I lub u infinitely πŸ€—

😳
MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Srushy...I too agree that the songs are more for dance competitions than singing...but todays solo theme was challenge, I mean challenging the remaining contestants with the song...so might be they choose these songs...
And as you said...Manasi is Manasi and she has to sing perfectly...n she did it...
You had to listen jhoom bharaabar jhoom...that is really good entertaining performance by kapil n sumeet...Kapil is always good while singing songs which have punjabi touch...

Siree...no thanks yaar...only πŸ€—
Arey tu toh post koh mazeedhaar banaathi hoo😳...mein toh bas aivee essays likhthi hoon...

Edited by MR21 - 12 years ago
minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
SireeπŸ€—awesome post and I completely agree with you about all the performances. Mansi was the best of the lot.but honestly I didn't like the song selection today. at this stage they need to choose some melodious lovely songs.these songs were good but somehow didn't let them experiment too much.Mansi's was good and I was amazed that she did not forget the lyrics.that song is very fast na with some very tricky lyrics.she was excellent.loved Sachin's performance.Sumeet enjoyed himself today and I loved that.Kapil was good.I did not like Sachin and Mansi's duet much.they could have done much better.chose the wrong song.Kapil-sumeet's performance was really enjoyable.total paisa vasool.loved it.

Ramya,loved your analysis a lot😊
Srushti the song selection was all wrong yaar that too at this stageπŸ˜• 

Siree thanks for this wonderful post😊
Edited by minizz - 12 years ago
-Srushti- thumbnail
Oye Petu...sirf Like marke chali gai??? Comment toh kar!!!
minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Oye Petu...sirf Like marke chali gai??? Comment toh kar!!!

sorry for my ignorance lekin yeh petu kaun hai?
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: minizz

sorry for my ignorance lekin yeh petu kaun hai?

Oh you are not ignorant Mini...You will not know her...She is from LTL forum...my first forum...'prncz'...Her name is Raj,,...but we...the fearsome fivesome gang πŸ˜† call her PetuπŸ˜†