Frequent Posters

---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
@ramita this is no dirty FF 😊

@deepa so glad to see u back with an update ðŸĪ—
cuteteddy thumbnail
hey guys u wanna update next or is it me who has to continue ?
--faroo-- thumbnail
rofl i all started it again ðŸ˜†
--faroo-- thumbnail
btw nice update deepa good to see u again 
cuteteddy thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I KNEW IT ALL ALONG ...  mujhe hi update karna padega !!

alicia212 thumbnail
wow great story plz update soon
my name is Alicia pm me
cuteteddy thumbnail
"ash-chan ash-chan ...!! where r u hiding ? u know that i can use magic too !!" a young boy probably the same age of ashley shouted in the middle of the forest . getting no response he finally decided that maybe he needed to use magic now . 
"Fine ...ICE - MAKE SPIDERRR...!!" he shouted . his left hand closed in a fist n his right palm on top of it . his black spiky hair gave him a cool look . but his cool appearance turned into cute sometimes . "eekkk... GRAYYY-CHANNN!!" ashley suddenly appeared from the bark of the tree . her cute tiny body was shivering at the sight of the spider . 
"I WON !!" gray shouted happily . ashley pouted . gray saw this and hugged her . she wrapped her arms around him back . unknown to gray his best friend was adorned by a cute blush on her cheeks as well . 
"kids kids kids ... i told u not to use magic . we aren't in japan right now . u need to be careful ." the same woman said . "sorry " was the instant reply . 

his lips tenderly touched her back . fingers caressing the soft white skin beneath . "I LOVE YOU" Abhay whispered in pia's ear slowly licking the outer shell of the ear . pia shuddered at his touch.  "I know that . n u do know that I too love u right ?" she asked between gasps . pia's next moan turned him more . her nails digging on his flesh . but he didn't mid it at all . his lips slowly touched her neck , kissing, nibbling n sucking on it . making her moan his name again n again . oh how she loved it when he possesively marked her as his , and only his . after their love session he lay beside her . a white thin sheet covering both of them . hands in hands . eyes locked in each other , lost in their own world . she hugged him . abhay caressed her curly beautiful long hairs with his one hand while the other was holding onto her small hand . 
"beautiful..." he said as he kissed her forehead . pia was confused but the next thing shocked her more . right in front of her ... on the side table ... a diamond set was kept . "its for u love ... happy anniversary ." he said . pia felt tears at the side of her eyes . "i love u so much abhay ... happy anniversary to u as well .." she said . 

alright here the children r starting their own story ðŸ˜†u can see gray's pic . its my profile pic guys . n u can search for his older form if u wanna know about him in dark secrets (ff) by the name gray fullbuster . 
hope u guys liked it . n yeah chan  is used usually for kids in japan ðŸ˜ģi'll be using few japanese word to give the touch but translate them at the end . plz comment ðŸ˜ģ
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It was awesome deepa ðŸĪ—
Sorry for being so late to comment..
As usual i think u will hv to update 😆
cuteteddy thumbnail
Don't you even think about it! There is no one active here...
Not even Anji, you or Pavi or Sonu damnit! 
I feel lonely so that's the reason I have to struggle for staying on IF...I wonder if I'll be able to do that anymore ðŸ˜­