Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Akshi- not as far as I remeber. I guess we forgot to include the child as the story progressed
cuteteddy thumbnail
awesome update madhu . thanks for the pm . now its others' turn coz i have been updating now . 
cuteteddy thumbnail
                                                            5 years later                                                   deep inside the forest a small house with magical barrier around it was glowing . 
"ASHLEY ... i told u not to use magic everytime . its for emergency . the enemies will locate us !!" a woman spoke . her eyes were filled with worry and concern. she looked probably of around 35 .  
a small female figure turned around . she giggled . the girl had dark hairs and peircing blue eyes . by her figure she looked probably of 7 or 8 years . her shoulder length hairs bounced as she jumped up and down with excitement evident in her eyes at seeing the woman . she ran towards her and hugged her tightly . 
"aunt Gabriella !! i missed u . where were you for past 2 hours hun ? answer me now !! u can't hide it from me !!" she kept on blabbing without noticing the amazed look on her aunt /adoptive mother . 
"she sure is on her mother . pia , abhay , i wish u both were here to see ur angel growing up in front of u . " she thought as she sighed . 
Gbriella hugged Ashley and took her inside the house . 

INDIA (in Raichan Mansion )
"Abhay ..." pia moaned as her husband kept on nibbling her neck . pia turned around and faced him with a stern look on her face . abhay pouted . this wasn't fair . they met after whole 3 days !! that was a long time for him . 
"but pia i missed u " he said and hugged her . pia smiled at her husband . he lifted her up in his arms . they looked same young abhay-pia of the college . the difference was that abhay became less serious . a bit like his brother sid was . 
pia put her arms around his neck . he placed her on the bed and slowly started kissing her neck . she lifted her hands from the bed and started opening his shirt's button . abhay slowly pulled out the pallu of pia's saree . he gave her a kiss on the cheek . then slowly moved on her forehead , then lightly kissing her on her chin n bit her there . and then he captured those taunting lips of hers . 
abhay kissed on the shoulder and bit her marking her as his , and only his . 
the night went on with breeze blowing . two passionate lovers in each other's arms oblivious to the fact that soon their life would be changed . some ups and some downs . many things are going to happen . 

tadda !!😆so here is the next part . i really wanted it to continue and i don't know if u peole too want it . but if yes then plz support me . if u guys want it to keep on going then plz tell that in ur comments . if not then its fine with me ðŸ˜³
.hope u like it . read and review please ?😳
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
What a surprise? Yeh thread abhl bi chalu hai...lol! Any ways great wrk dear.
cuteteddy thumbnail
thanks dear . glad u liked it :)
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey deepa di, i really liked it!
hema_rawat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey
nice yr
ashley is abhiya daughtr jisko maithli le gai ti rite?
cuteteddy thumbnail
THANKS guys . n yup ashley is abhiya's daughter . isn't the name sweet ? n yeah i ' ll explain everything to u in later chapters of how this happened . 
adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Deepa🤗, so happy to see your besharmi post again😳
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Is this The dirty ff book 3?