-FarwiiDobaara- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Gorgeous update <3

Gurmeet and Madhuri looked shooo cute <33!! Love the texture and coloring! :D

madhoshiyaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
amazing wrk on the rqs :) Really liking the mine tooo ..nd its okayy yaar .. i likeee thse avis too :D
nd the sggy is sooo mindblowingg! <33 thankyouuu for making thoseee :D already using them:)

Keep em going!
Edited by -Durgavnii- - 11 years ago
xx-Rai-xx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
beautiful update Aishu
your becoming such a pro man
and omg all these beautiful avis, hayye so pretty
esp those requested stuff, hayye so pretty
your avis, omg i cant stop
so so so prettty
all the ranbir-deepika and just deepika stuff are stunning
great job and keep it up

waiting 4 my req
muffins2waffles thumbnail

Aishuu!πŸ€— 

GOSH can your creations get anymore gorgeous? O.O I think that everytime, & everytime I am more and more stunned. You are an expert <3 One of the absolute best on IF, no doubt. Your coloring is just 😍 

This is one my favorite sigs of all time. I really like how you do the text and the blending and textures& everything is just fabulous!πŸ‘πŸ‘ So divine and perfect. Dara Singh ji was absolutely amazing as Hanuman.

ALL the Jhalak stuff is wonderful! You didn't like the wall act? But they got a thirty! & I thought it was pretty goodπŸ˜† Anyways, the Shibani Punit stuff is GORGEOUS. Everything. The different styles you tried out for all the avis looks just amazing and so so so pretty! omgkjhdjdhfgjfhn so much prettiness 😍 I really like the two long avis stacked on top of one another and the "Saiyyan" one.
Lovely! The coloring is just amazing.

And and and I love the Mouni/Ronit avis and the Office ones. Again, perfect clarity and style!

You are the BEST Aishu. Don't even deny it <3

The requests are awesome! I really really like the coloring on Durgavni's Virika avis. They're so purplish/yellow - some of my favorite colors! My sister's req is just amazing as well. The four Devi avis are so perfect. SO so perfect.😳

Keep it uppp! Thanks for the PM!

-------

Heyy so you know how I once long ago requested & then cancelled it? Would you mind if I requested now? 😳 If you do then just ignore this req. I really don't mind!

If yes, can I have some video avis in this style? Except can you make them 100 * 100 instead?

15:15 - 15:24
15:26 - 15:35
15:41 -  15:53
16:00 - 16:14

Oh and text on each avi - Biwi or TV?

& can you stack them both ways if possible😳 Take all the time you need. Thank you SO much πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Edited by aishi.muffin - 11 years ago
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
OMG! i'm a big fan of your colourings. just teach me, how do you dothem
shubhika124 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
😲😲Omg Aish πŸ˜²πŸ˜²
Such a beautiful update 😍 
Its beautifully appealing β­οΈ Be it Madhuri-GC avis ☺️ Shibani Punit avis/siggies ☺️
Shibani siggies , Ramayana , DKDM siggies 😍 OMG! Its sooo beautiful ☺️ 😍 πŸ‘
sukhi... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aishu, πŸ€—  hats off to u gal⭐️  πŸ‘ πŸ‘ i m left with no words, each and every avis and siggis are just  mindddlowing !!! ... its damn beautiful.😍
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMG aishu!finally i land here! πŸ˜ƒ You wont believ i have been searching for ur gallery since so many days!Had been roaming in MM a while bk and was like,now toh i have to find her gallery πŸ˜›

Im so glad i did!One of the prettiest galleries ever πŸ˜ i can spend days altogether over here πŸ˜†

Do you maintain a pm list?if yes,PLEASE add me! πŸ˜³