Posted: 12 years ago

----Ok, toh shuru kare leke prabhu ka naam!! Ganapati Bappa Morya!!----

Link to previous shop
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1630156

Youtube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/RadheShyaamHare

Imgur Account

INTRODUCTION

Come one! Come all! :D My siggy shop is open for everyone! OMG! I can't believe that I finally got to my second shop! My first one took forever to complete. But that does reflect on my procrastination, laziness, lack of skill, etc. In short, yes, I cannot make siggies as well as some of my IF superiors, but I try my best, and in the end, it's the thought that counts, right?

Well, I suppose that I should start off with an introduction. So hi! My name is Aishwarya. I know that there are a ton of Aishwaryas here on IF, so please call me Aishu. Pronounced eye+shoe. Aishu. It's what my family calls me and among Maharastrians, it's common to take the first syllable of your name, add a u, and make it a nickname. I'm also open to any nicknames that you may want to give me. My history teacher in middle school called me A (literally, just the letter A). My Calc teacher called me AP. So yeah, anything works I guess. Right now I'm in my junior year of high school. One interesting fact about me is that I've gone to four different schools in so far only three of my high school years. :D

What brought me to IF was Jai Shri Krishna. It is my most favorite show ever! I actually joined IF in the hopes of joining that forum, but sadly, the forum had been locked a year before I created my account. :( Sucks, na? But I can honestly say that the show has changed my life! I became much more of a devotee and learned so much about my religion after I watched it.

But what made me stay on IF was the beautiful community at our MM, or Mythological Masti forum, and all my friends. I owe a lot of people thanks for inspiring me, befriending me, and teaching me so much on IF.

INSPIRATIONS/THANK YOU'S

**All the resources I've ever used in I think almost all of my creations posted on IF are credited here.**

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/36516983

And of course, I have my important besties to thank! See how professional I am? Got you guys organize by alphabet!

Aishi di!! Thank you so much for inspiring so much by your siggy making! Truly one of IF's best! And thanks for encouraging me and motivating me to make creations of my own! Oh yes, and if I ever make any Tollywood siggs, it's thanks to you!

Debi di, love you di! The conversations with you are the most enlightening and I learn so much about so much! I hope some of your wisdom rubs off on me and I can show it in my siggs.

Deepika di, what can I say for you? You're the bestest friend anybody could ask for, an amazing sigg maker, and probably the greatest inspiration for all of us on the MM.

Gunia, Thank you so much my behena!!!! You are my bhaktiful behen on IF! I've learned so much from you that I can't even say it! Thanks for the tuts on the colorings and for teaching me about Shri Vallabacharyaji! You're such a sweet heart!

Janaki di, thank you sooo much for being the sweetest older sis on IF and teaching me so much about everything from siggy making to hindu mythology and the actors portraying the mytho characters. I swear, you are my reference book/dictionary/diary when it comes to IFing. Learned so much from you!

Jhanvi di, OMG! Your work so rocks! I always go in your shop and am so inspired!! We're so lucky to have you in the MM and I'm so lucky to know you!

Lola di, hey hey!! Thanks di!! You're no doubt the COOLEST person I've ever met! Thank you sooo much for teaching me all those photo editing techniques and sending me all the best RS mytho material to work with. I do so enjoy our pm convos in which I learn so sooo sooo much about all this. Oh yeah, and thanks for having such good taste in tv shows and siggs. And also, you are the best text comer upper.

Mina, thanks so much hun! You're always so sweet to me and provide me with the bestest ever RSR material! A big fan of your huge pic updates! :D Love ya!

Parina di, thank you so much for providing me with such inspiration when it comes to siggs and for being a fellow JSK fan!

Pooja, thank you sooo much for teaching me how to make avis! My siggs turn out like crap. It's the avis which are somewhat decent, so if not for you, my first shop would have been thrashed a long time ago!

Rachu Tayi, thank you for being such a great friend and older sister. Our pm convos are always so interesting!

Rai, thank you! Thank you! Thank you so much for keeping my shop running! I wouldn't be here w/out ya!

Reeno, Reeno! Reeno! Reeno! What to say yaar! You know you're an awesome siggy maker! HEHE! And by looking at my work, you can see that I do take inspiration from your work. Not that I'm saying that my work is anywhere close to yours though. I'm not even close.

Sano, omg! Saying that my siggs aren't inspired by your work would be a TOTAL LIE! Idk if I'm the first person to say so, but what I'm saying is true true true! I so had to add you to this list! And I'm such a HUGE fan of your work!!

Sema di, thank you for being such a sweet person and giving me all those mytho, esp Ramayan ideas from your thread! I know I'm not that active there, but I do read and take those ideas to photoshop.

Swati di, thank you so sooo sooo much for being such a sweet person and fantastic sigg maker! I get a lot of my inspirations from you!

Vedo, you're that best friend of mine that is gone all the time! :P But anyways, you're the most devoted bhakt I know and a true artist. I've taken your work and gotten ideas from it like so many times!

So sorry if I forgot anyone.

Edited by RadhaHiBawari - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I can make...

• Animated/Non-animated banners
  • Animated/Non-animated avis
  • Animated/Non-animated signatures
  • Icons

(On occasion, I do also make coloring PSDs and VMs, but they are not on request)

There are some general rules of conduct at my place.

Do not bash the actors and subject matter of the siggs. Feel free to criticize the actual editing, but not the subject.

Do not claim my work as your own by cropping out my name.

Do not edit my work. If you want changes to a sigg, tell me.

Do not ever give me your own or anybody else's PERSONAL pics/videos to make into a sigg/avi. I will make personalized siggs, meaning that it has your name on it and your "favorites," but not personal siggs which has yours or anybody else's real actual pictures or real full name. Got it?

You can post my stuff on other websites only if you credit me. However, request only stuff that you will use on IF.

RULES FOR REQUESTING A SIGNATURE:

• Only and only request when I'm open. (Doesn't necessarily apply to my BFFs, the mytho mastians.)
  • Maximum number of pics is 8.
  • Provide the text.
  • Tell me if you want a matching icon.
  • If you want it in a particular way, please specify.
  • Decent stuff only (no bad words, kissing, etc).
  • Use your request for at least a day. That's not much.

RULES FOR REQUESTING AVATARS:

• Only request when I'm open. (Again, mytho mastians, you are exempt.)
  • Give me the specific timings.
  • Only youtube videos.
  • A single avi's timing should be no longer than 16 seconds.
  • At a time, only request for five avis.
  • Specify if you want them stacked. (If you don't, I'll just have to go ahead and provide the individuals, horizontally stacked, and vertically stacked ones. But this will save me a lot of time and effort if I already know what you want.)
  • Preferably shorter videos. Doesn't have to be hq because the resulting avi will only be 100x100.
  •  If you want text or a particular coloring, please say so.
  •  Again, decent stuff only.
Use your avi for at least two days. Edited by AishuJSKfan - 12 years ago
pakhara thumbnail

Will update as I go along.
If you want a pm to my updates, add me as a friend. Everyone in my friend list gets one. Lol

Tell me in a pm if you don't want to receive further pms for my shop.

PAGE 11: Jai Shri Krishna, Chidiya Ghar, Bachchan family, Once Upon A Time, Ramand Sagar's Shri Krishna and Ramayan, IPKKND

PAGE 18: Janaki di's Birthday, Pooja's Birthday, Jai Shri Krishna, Pavitra Rishta, Saas Bina Sasural, Everybody Loves Raymond, Home Alone, Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, AS Ramayan, Chidiya Ghar

Page 24: Saas Bina Sasural, Mytho, Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, Everybody Loves Raymond, PSD

Page 31: Maghi Ganesh Jayanti, Jai Shri Krishna, Sushant Singh Rajput's Birthday, Genelia and Ritesh, Saas Bina Sasural, Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan, Anand Sagar's Ramayan, Devon Ke Dev Mahadev, PSD, Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, Once Upon a Time, Hum Hai Rahi Pyaar Ke

Page 38: Chidiya Ghar banner contest entries and winner, Jai Shri Krishna, RS Ramayan, Devon ke Dev Mahadev, Saas Bina Sasural, Aga Bayi Arecha, Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, Once Upon A Time, Gurumina Anniversary, Mouni Roy and Gurmeet Choudhary

PAGE 47: MAJOR BOKEH TEXTURE UPDATE

Page 51: AS Ramayan, Jai Shri Krishna, Devo Ke Dev Mahadev siggy contest winners, Saas Bina Sasural, Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, Gurmeet and Mouni

Page 52: Requests

Page 58: Raam Navmi VM, Jai Shri Krishna, Star Parivaar Awards, Saas Bina Sasural, Devon Ke Dev Mahadev, Humsafar, Requests

Page 64: Jai Shri Krishna, Devon Ke Dev Mahadev, Saas Bina Sasural, The Office, Humsafar

Page 65: Requests

Page 79: Jai Shri Krishna, Devon Ke Dev Mahadev, Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, Once Upon A Time, Everybody Loves Raymond, The Office, The Hunger Games, Requests

Page 89/Father's Day Update: Lola di's Birthday, Jai Shri Krishna, The Office, Tere Nal Love Ho Gaya, Devon Ke Dev Mahadev, AS Ramayan

Page 96: Jai Shri Krishna, Devon Ke Dev Mahadev, Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 5, Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, The Office, Requests

Page 103: Devon Ke Dev Mahadev, RS Ramayan, Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 5, ITA Awards, The Office

Page 104: Requests

Page 110 (purely tumblr update): Everybody Loves Raymond, The Office, The Dark Knight Rises, Disney, Once Upon A Time, That '70s Show, Lagaan, requests

Page 120: Janmashtami, American/Patriotic, Mohit Raina's Birthday, Friends, Jhalak Dikhla Jaa, Once Upon A Time, Ankita Lokhande and Suhasi Dhami, Requests

Page 127: Ganapati, Navratri, Devon Ke Dev Mahadev, Star Diwali, Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam, Shibani and Punit, AS Ramayan, Deepika Padukone, Everybody Loves Raymond, How I Met Your Mother, Saturday Night Live, Once Upon A Time

Page 132: Jai Shri Krishna, RS Ramayan, RS Shri Krishna, Barack Obama, Barfi!, Tere Naal Love Ho Gaya, Dabangg 2, Star Diwali

Page 144: Jai Shri Krishna, Merlin, Bharatanatyam, Bollywood

Edited by RadhaHiBawari - 11 years ago
pakhara thumbnail

Please feel free to use/comment/criticize these.

Avis (only posting non stacked ones)

Edited by AishuJSKfan - 12 years ago
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
ME!ME!ME!ME!ME!

Here's me, fashionably late as always... first of all,
Congratulations Greetings eCards Scraps Gifs

I am so extremely proud of you, kya bataaun... for being such an adorable friend with taste so similar to mine that our conversations could go on forever without me losing interest, a pure-hearted bhakt who expresses deep devotion in all that she does, and a creative genius who has come suchhh a long way from her first sig πŸ˜²
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I am totally in awe of how quickly you morphed into a thorough professional, and still somehow has the humility to pass the credit onto us
πŸ˜†
The thoughtfulness that you put into each and every one of your creations shines through them, each one so unique from the other and so perfect for its respective theme and pics. Rest assured there will ALWAYS be an "Aishu's spot" in my dabba, and more often than not also as my avi, to flash both your skills and my dosti with one who's so skilled every time I post somewhere πŸ˜† I feel very fortunate to have found a dost like you πŸ€—

Ok enough senti business, carry on with your awesomeness and expect boatloads of requests/DEMANDS on mythos and OUAT from this very high-maintenance "coolest" friend of yours πŸ˜Ž Love how you introduced me πŸ€£ And trust me the feeling's mutual ;)
Edited by lola610 - 12 years ago
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
congrats on ur new shop and stunning work❀️
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

C o n g r a t u l a t i o n s !

πŸ€—

hey sweetie pie, you totally deserve #2, hopefully you'll fly by this one and be on #3 soon! And you're an inspiration to the rest of us as well..you and the rest of my mytho buddies..its really nice to see your creations along w/ others on mytho stuff. Keep rocking and congo once again 😳

❀️Jhanvi 
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
amazing is short of a word Aishu...just fabulous...congrats on your 2nd...may you have many many many more shops/galleriesπŸ€—
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
RESSS!!!!! :D

Hey! You promised to PM me first!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congratulations dear πŸ€—

You are not inspired by me ? πŸ€”πŸ˜†