pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: --SweetFarwii--

Gorgeous update <3

Gurmeet and Madhuri looked shooo cute <33!! Love the texture and coloring! :D

Thanks Farwii! I'm so glad you liked that! :D

Originally posted by: -Durgavnii-

amazing wrk on the rqs :) Really liking the mine tooo ..nd its okayy yaar .. i likeee thse avis too :D

nd the sggy is sooo mindblowingg! <33 thankyouuu for making thoseee :D already using them:)

Keep em going!

Thanks Avni! I'm so glad you liked it! It really does mean a lot to me! Thanks for using!
pakhara thumbnail

Originally posted by: xx-Rai-xx

beautiful update Aishu

your becoming such a pro man
and omg all these beautiful avis, hayye so pretty
esp those requested stuff, hayye so pretty
your avis, omg i cant stop
so so so prettty
all the ranbir-deepika and just deepika stuff are stunning
great job and keep it up

waiting 4 my req

Hi Rai! Thanks for commenting!
And I'm so glad you liked all that stuff! That's so sweet of you!
I'll try to finish your request soon!
pakhara thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishi.muffin

Aishuu!๐Ÿค— 

GOSH can your creations get anymore gorgeous? O.O I think that everytime, & everytime I am more and more stunned. You are an expert <3 One of the absolute best on IF, no doubt. Your coloring is just ๐Ÿ˜
Aishi dii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG! I love you sooo much! You are just too sweet to say all of that stuff di! I swear, I am turning bright red!

This is one my favorite sigs of all time. I really like how you do the text and the blending and textures& everything is just fabulous!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ So divine and perfect. Dara Singh ji was absolutely amazing as Hanuman.
I know! He was! That is one of my favorite moments in Ramayan, even outside of the show. And it's all thanks to your sis that I got my hands on these pics! :D I'm so glad you liked this sigg! It truly means a lot to me!

ALL the Jhalak stuff is wonderful! You didn't like the wall act? But they got a thirty! & I thought it was pretty good๐Ÿ˜† Anyways, the Shibani Punit stuff is GORGEOUS. Everything. The different styles you tried out for all the avis looks just amazing and so so so pretty! omgkjhdjdhfgjfhn so much prettiness ๐Ÿ˜ I really like the two long avis stacked on top of one another and the "Saiyyan" one.
Lovely! The coloring is just amazing.
Well, idk. Their challenge was that they had to dance with a wall between them. Karan Johar even clarified that they should not be able to see eachother, but there was a big hole in it. They obviously could! That was what put me off. But I really love these two, and that was a small thing.
And thank you SOOO much for liking the siggs and avis! :D I did quite a bit of experimenting with the avis! :D lol
And and and I love the Mouni/Ronit avis and the Office ones. Again, perfect clarity and style!

You are the BEST Aishu. Don't even deny it <3
 Dude! That's all due to the HD videos! Not just HQ, but HD! The 720/1080 pixels of pure goodness! :D
The requests are awesome! I really really like the coloring on Durgavni's Virika avis. They're so purplish/yellow - some of my favorite colors! My sister's req is just amazing as well. The four Devi avis are so perfect. SO so perfect.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Keep it uppp! Thanks for the PM!
 Aww! Thank you so much di! :D I really liked the idea behind Janaki di's Devi request! She also requested a Devta one as well. I'll get to work on that ASAP. :D
-------

Heyy so you know how I once long ago requested & then cancelled it? Would you mind if I requested now? ๐Ÿ˜ณ If you do then just ignore this req. I really don't mind!
 Well, I don't actually have it done. Do you want that one or this? Or both? I could do both!
And I have the PSD for this saved, so I'll probably finish this and PM it to you today. K?
If yes, can I have some video avis in this style? Except can you make them 100 * 100 instead?

15:15 - 15:24
15:26 - 15:35
15:41 -  15:53
16:00 - 16:14

Oh and text on each avi - Biwi or TV?

& can you stack them both ways if possible๐Ÿ˜ณ Take all the time you need. Thank you SO much ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

muffins2waffles thumbnail
Hey Aishuu!
Ohh about the Shibani Punit wall act, I didn't know that their challenge was to do it without seeing eachother. Then yea, the wall was totally see through๐Ÿ˜† But they're still really good(: I liked their latest performance a lot.

Don't worry about that old req. I don't need it anymore๐Ÿ˜ณ But you're a sweetheart for offering to do both๐Ÿค— 

Anddd ohmygosh ohmygoshhh. ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ฒ you're so fast! you did my req already, & that tooo so beautifully! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— Thank you! Thank you SO much <3 They are perfect! If you haven't noticed I really really like the font and textures you used on the Shibani avi so I'm so happy that you used the same thing. (half the time I don't save me psds:/) It looks PERFECT. Not that I wouldn't have liked them if you used a different coloring. Anything you make turns out wonderful. Thank you! Def using! I love them so much. ๐Ÿ˜ณ You make the most stunning creations ever.๐Ÿ˜ 
pakhara thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishi.muffin

Hey Aishuu!

Ohh about the Shibani Punit wall act, I didn't know that their challenge was to do it without seeing eachother. Then yea, the wall was totally see through๐Ÿ˜† But they're still really good(: I liked their latest performance a lot.
 Yeah, that's what Remo said. They weren't supposed to see eachother at all. And even if their eyes never met, you can't ever disqualify the possibility of peripheral vision. I mean, you can still notice a lot of your surroundings that way. That's what I rely on in dance class. ๐Ÿ˜†
But yeah, other than that, I love these two! Their deaf/mute act on Rajesh Khanna's songs was so beautiful!
Don't worry about that old req. I don't need it anymore๐Ÿ˜ณ But you're a sweetheart for offering to do both๐Ÿค— 
 No problem! :D I would have been more than happy to do both! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Anddd ohmygosh ohmygoshhh. ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ฒ you're so fast! you did my req already, & that tooo so beautifully! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— Thank you! Thank you SO much <3 They are perfect! If you haven't noticed I really really like the font and textures you used on the Shibani avi so I'm so happy that you used the same thing. (half the time I don't save me psds:/) It looks PERFECT. Not that I wouldn't have liked them if you used a different coloring. Anything you make turns out wonderful. Thank you! Def using! I love them so much. ๐Ÿ˜ณ You make the most stunning creations ever.๐Ÿ˜
Awww! ๐Ÿค—Thank you! Thank you! Thank you for liking them so much! You are just too nice to say all of those things! lol, I was wondering if you would like it because the coloring looked way different on this video because of its tone, but I'm so relieved that you did! Thanks di!

pakhara thumbnail
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
aishu you are always an inspiration for me cause your updates are always fantastic, beautiful, unique and just loveable,
once again yara beautiful update

Devon ke dev mahadev
the avis were so beautiful, seriously when you are open i need to req

http://i.imgur.com/1F8Dm.png
^how did you do this sig, the merging just left me speechless

http://i.imgur.com/3nfEw.png
^how do you come up with such beautiful styles and colouring, yaar i am fida over your creations

Ramayan: i loved your layout and colouring

JDJ: beautiful animated sigs and non-animated sigs
OMG shibani and punit are my fav alongside isha and salman, and now KW-mohena

may i please ask you to stack those four animated sigs you made on their dance 

pakhara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sano88

OMG! i'm a big fan of your colourings. just teach me, how do you dothem

Main tumko sikhau? Are you kidding me? I should take lessons from you!
Your siggies are some of the best on IF!
pakhara thumbnail

Originally posted by: shubhika124

๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒOmg Aish ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Such a beautiful update ๐Ÿ˜ 
Its beautifully appealing โญ๏ธ Be it Madhuri-GC avis โ˜บ๏ธ Shibani Punit avis/siggies โ˜บ๏ธ
Shibani siggies , Ramayana , DKDM siggies ๐Ÿ˜ OMG! Its sooo beautiful โ˜บ๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ‘

Thank you so much Shubhika! Thanks for liking it!
I'm so glad you visited! Thank you! hugs!

Originally posted by: sukhi...

Aishu, ๐Ÿค—  hats off to u galโญ๏ธ  ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ i m left with no words, each and every avis and siggis are just  mindddlowing !!! ... its damn beautiful.๐Ÿ˜

Thanks so much Sukhi! That's so sweet of you to say that!
I am so happy you like them! Thanks a lot!
.anishaa. thumbnail
Aishu I read on one of your updates you have a tumblr!
What's your URL? I want to follow youu =)