Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Ani_98

I would not compare Madhu and Dutta's situation because Dutta was betrayed by everyone'so he had no on to go to.

im not comparing the situation, im comparing their reaction...they both seem alike in the sense tht they react without thinking...naku sed no to dutta's proposal, dutta went away, he had AS-Baji who wer 2 impt ppl in his life, bt he didnt speak 2 them he wanted 2 b left alone... cos at times like tht ppl prefer 2 b alone, in madhu's situation her best escape was London...

@red... i wasn't talking abt tht time, i was talking abt the time wer dutta proposed 2 naku, and she refused n ran away...this was jus b4 after her FR infront of baji n kala leaving with kishore... at tht time dutta left at night n didnt return til morning...
Yuvika_15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

@BB: Thanks for the update. Now it looks like Sawant will join the ruling party and turn anti-Dutta. Dutta will pay for the stupidity of Madhu, Baji and Rups. Nave and Kala will take advantage of the situation. In this my only hope is Balu Dada and Abhi. Both are intelligent and dont let emotions cloud their thoughts. I hope Nave is made to expose himself soon.

@bold...how is it madhu's stupidity wen dutta/AS went ahead 2 fix her alliance with the Sawant's son, Aditya, WITHOUT asking her if she's ok with it? i understand u dnt like madhu's character much, bt u cnt really blame her for the mess that "AS/Dutta's lack of communication with her" caused. if only AS/Dutta (more importantly AS) had sat down and spoken to madhu/roops abt this rishta tht had cum for them, then none of this wud hav happened... i bet u if roops didnt overhear the Sawants asking for hers/madhu's rishta, no1 wud hav tld her either...she wud hav been clueless like madhu 2... hw stupid is tht... who does tht? go n fix ur sisters rishta bt dnt evn let her knw???😕 tht was plain stupidity on AS's behalf. Edited by Yuvika_15 - 12 years ago
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I love the discussion in here...But I have to go to work...again. 😔

People get crazy here (Denmark) at charismas..yes just 1st December and people are acting like it was few days before charismas night.

I just came home for an hour and saw the post...sorry Yuvika...did not read the post right...was in an hurry.
😳

Edited by Ani_98 - 12 years ago
Yuvika_15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ani_98

I love the discussion in here...But I have to go to work...again. 😔

People get crazy here (Denmark) at charismas..yes just 1st December and people are acting like it was few days before charismas night. tht started here yday...cos of the major strike, ppl wer of...n town centres wer ful of ppl duin xmas shopping

I just came home for an hour and saw the post...sorry Yuvika...did not read the post right...was in an hurry.
😳 no worries...m @ work, so no hurry either...

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Friends thank u very much for the comments. I am loving the discussion here and how there are clearly some of you who like Madhu/Baji and some who don't. It is very interesting to see both views. I too have mine, but may have to wait. Right now am neck deep in something. 
Just came in to say two things: 
Yuvi/Ani: No, dear i have not forgotten, but i don't want to answer that in a hurry. I shall get back with the answer 
the second thing is that we may be late again today  I am still in the middle of work and so i could be late in uploading the epi, but i shall try my best to do it in time.
Sorry in advance. But we'll be up soon, tonight! 
Yuvika_15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bandbajao

Friends thank u very much for the comments. I am loving the discussion here and how there are clearly some of you who like Madhu/Baji and some who don't. It is very interesting to see both views. I too have mine, but may have to wait. Right now am neck deep in something. 

Just came in to say two things: 
Yuvi/Ani: No, dear i have not forgotten, but i don't want to answer that in a hurry. I shall get back with the answer
the second thing is that we may be late again today  I am still in the middle of work and so i could be late in uploading the epi, but i shall try my best to do it in time.
Sorry in advance. But we'll be up soon, tonight! 

@red...will b w8in 2  hear ur input

@blue...will b w8in for the ans 2...no need 2 rush... its nt an easy ? requires quite a bit of thrt n discussion with the writer 😃

@green...aww dw hun...we'll all b w8in... DM convo ended in a way i didnt agree with... wasnt at all happy with her decision, becos roops marriage is summut she alone shud decide... without ne pressure/rush from ne member of the PN family.