Epi 479: D-N The Real Eternal Story

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
 im 1st 2day...beat missy...lagta hai my chappals scared her off😆

nice update...bt wts leela's problem? 😕😡wts with the hard look she gave madhu? come on leela, baji dunt love roops so she wud neva b happy with him...

thank god AS realised she shud hav spoken 2 madhu b4 finalising her rishta, after all marriages r a very delicate matter, n they need 2 b joined with care n after a lot of thought n consideration bt in this case i felt AS was in sum sort of hurry n didnt bother 2 ask roops/madhu wt they wntd.

dutta misunderstanding again, i can understand his frustration bt baji/madhu did not drag roops in2 this, yes she knw al along bt the whole thing abt roops/baji rishta was summut created by leela, she was the 1 tht dragged her in2 it, so y blame baji n madhu? as much as baji is 2 b blamed for mst of the mess, roops gtin dragged in2 it is not his fault. tht was leela's misunderstanding😕 hws baji 2 b blamed for summut leela gt wrong?

i reali liked naku 2day, as always she was able 2 explain the real pic... im glad dutta has a partner like naku, sum1 thts always sane, n doesnt lose her brain wen crisis cums...lol

i noticed sum ppl question hw if madhu reali thrt tht much of dutta y did she wanna run away 2 london after ganpati...seems they r 4gtin tht evry1 deals with rejection in a dif way, sum deal with it by facing up 2 it while sum run away... remember hw dutta had reacted by naku's rejection jus b4 her FR to baji?? he had gne away at night n returned in da morning, no1 questioned tht 2 b dramatic or say tht dutta didnt think abt his family, becos they understood tht dutta needed tht space n tht time alone, sme goes for madhu, she probs felt she needs 2 go away from baji 2 help her gt ova it all. as dutta said, madhu is a lot like him...they react in a very sme way.

i reali liked madhu's convo with dutta bt the ending killed it all...  im glad she pointed out tht jus the night b4 she had found out tht AS n dutta wanted 2 fix her rishta. n she had no clue abt it becos no1 had asked her, n dutta's forehead ironing out means he realises tht this was summut they shud hav dne. however, and thats a big however im disappointed with her decision or shud i say baji n madhu's decision. it is WRONG, they havent evn asked roops if she wnts 2 marry or not. they should at least ask her n c if she is ready 2 marry... nt evry1 is mentally prepared for marriage at the supposed age of marriage...thts y sum choose 2 marry a little l8r on. i jus hpe this doesnt mean they wil try rushing 2 gt roops married becos i believe she shud marry according 2 her own will n 2 sum1 she loves n he loves her 2...

with regards 2 sawants...i dnt think they wil turn against dutta...jus becos the rishta didnt happen..becos at the end of the day, sawants sed no 4 roops, nt the other way round.  i think nave n kala r jus being overconfident.
Edited by Yuvika_15 - 12 years ago
bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Still editing... but u can start reading if u dont mind the black, it will be in color soon 😳
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Good episode. AS accepted Madhu- Baji's alliance, then Bhau manao abhiyaan started. Result will be declared in coming epi. Sawant backed out from supporting Datta. Nave is supporting the rulling party candidate & Sawant will have to find new supporter. Does Nave & Co. believe in supporting all the political parties, so they can get what they want from the one in power. Datta will fight this battle with only Baji & Baludada?

Thanks BB & the writers👏👏👏 
-malli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
awesummm!! what emotions.. i love dutttaaa :) he's hot when he's hot hehehe
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hm...Ok so looks like today was Madhu's turn to state her part of the story. Baaji still has not had his moment. Hopefully, we will get that chance. Honestly, I would like to see a man to man talk between Baaji and Dutta. No Madhu No Naku. It needs to be just them - and Baaji has to come forth with all his feelings unabashed.
The highlight today for me was Naku and how she is able to get through to Dutta - she was patience, calm and insistent at the same time...she made him listen. And Dutta, good change in him too...he listened...he is still angry, but he listened. Thats the first step to getting back.
The other question I now have, is who is the guy for Roops? Will it be some other alliance they find?

I really would like another Abhi-Dutta meeting now...long overdue.
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for another great episode...😊👏

Love the way Dutta cared for Roops…the way he was worried for her.😊

I think…that Dutta does feel guilt and responsibility toward Aayi and her kids. I also think in LTL when Dutta did not try to find out more about his father...it was the guilt, loyalty and reponsibility toward Aayi, Kala, Leela and Roops that stop him. Also when he did not want to talk to Madhu...was to show them that he belongs to them and his loyalty lay toward them.😊

Today…I think Naku should have left Dutta alone and not push him. If you are very hurt and angry…you do need some time. Everything she was saying…he already know that…but he needed to be angry and figure out his feeling by himself.

Madhu irritated me a little today…It was a lot about me and Baji.

When Madhu said that they have made a decision not to marry before Roop is married…I was like 😲…first of all saying this was immature and kind of manipulating…making yourself as a victim...😔 Secondly they made a decision together without considering asking brother for advise and she just telling Dutta that…again…is it not making Dutta "paraya"?😔

I thing my problem with Madhu is…that she has been to much involved in her own feelings…for me…Madhu did not convince me that for her...Dutta is more important. I believe... that is also...what hurt Dutta…that she was ready to run away...but not come to him or stay for him.😔

I think Baji and Dutta need to find out where they stand…have a long talk about…why Baji do not feel a part of the family.🤔

I also would like a moment between Roops and Dutta…She is the right person to make him get over his anger.😊

BB…you are right…Dutta did mention his worries about what his daughter would think of him…loved that scene.
😊
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
BB...Sorry...but have you forgot my question in episode 477...😃
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ani_98

Madhu irritated me a little today'It was a lot about me and Baji.

When Madhu said that they have made a decision not to marry before Roop is married'I was like 😲'first of all saying this was immature and kind of manipulating'making yourself as a victim...😔 Secondly they made a decision together without considering asking brother for advise and she just telling Dutta that'again'is it not making Dutta "paraya"?😔

I thing my problem with Madhu is'that she has been to much involved in her own feelings'for me'Madhu did not convince me that for her...Dutta is more important. I believe... that is also...what hurt Dutta'that she was ready to run away...but not come to him or stay for him.😔

I agree on this...I dislike how she plays the 'I am the bechari' card always. If she cared so much for Dutta she wouldnt have planned to go back to London because Baji declined her.

PS:I still cant figure out the EPIC love between Baji and Madhu.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@BB: Thanks for the update. Now it looks like Sawant will join the ruling party and turn anti-Dutta. Dutta will pay for the stupidity of Madhu, Baji and Rups. Nave and Kala will take advantage of the situation. In this my only hope is Balu Dada and Abhi. Both are intelligent and dont let emotions cloud their thoughts. I hope Nave is made to expose himself soon. Edited by kshreya2002 - 12 years ago