Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

I agree on this...I dislike how she plays the 'I am the bechari' card always. If she cared so much for Dutta she wouldnt have planned to go back to London because Baji declined her.

PS:I still cant figure out the EPIC love between Baji and Madhu.

Me too...do not really feel like it is the big love but more as a young crushโ€ฆwhere a lot of emotions are involved.

That is also why I think Madhu has behavedโ€ฆin the pastโ€ฆimmature about the whole thing...putting a guy before family.

I do not think it is ok...but maybe that what people do when they are in love.
๐Ÿ˜•

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
One thing I want to appreciate in Naku...she never plays the bechari card eventhough she had many occasions she could do that to melt Dutta. She really is a woman with a spine of steel.
Kala and Madhu are always playing the bechari card.
Edited by kshreya2002 - 12 years ago
CyberOstrich thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Shreya-Oh yeah...I so don't get this loowwe between Madhu and Baji...there's nothing actually captivating about it! I think Roops-Baaji love story..if it was to be..would have been more angsty, heart tugging with all the  elements of betrayal, repentance, redemption...

Bass ab Abhijay singh should get back into the picture...waiting for him to unwrap this conspiracy and entrap Kala and co.๐Ÿ˜Š
TheRager thumbnail

Yeah and Madhu, Rups, Baji and now Nakulike 'Humne LOWE kiya toh kya galat kiya?' or 'Kab LOWE hua nahin pata chala'. I dont understand where they see so much of LOWE between Madhu and Baji...esp Naku who just got to know about the whole thing.

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Kala and Madhu are always playing the bechari card.

kala has never played the bechari card... she's one character thts always been powerful... never weak...we've seen weak sides of all characters in LTL bt kala. i wudnt say she uses the bechari card at all... the onli time mayb wer one wud hav felt and sed "bechari" was the moment wer she was left alone with AS on 5th Feb epi n der was clear pain on her face as she cried...i can never 4gt tht scene as AG was amazing in it...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ hats of to the writer for writing such a character like kala and hats of to AG for playing the role of kala so well. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Yuvika_15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ani_98

Madhu did not convince me that for her...Dutta is more important. I believe... that is also...what hurt Dutta'that she was ready to run away...but not come to him or stay for him.๐Ÿ˜”

AS and Baji hav always been very impt to dutta, yt when naku rejected dutta's proposal back in september, dutta chose 2 go away at night n didnt return til morning, he chose NOT to go 2 baji/AS n speak 2 them, becos he felt he needed time alone, he needed 2 gt away from it all... like dutta, evn madhu felt the sme wen baji rejected her, she felt she cudnt deal with it by staying there so the best thing 2 do was run away 2 london n return wen she felt she was ready... she made it clear she wasnt gna leave foreva... so wen ?s werent raised on dutta running away y is madhu's decision 2 leave being made such a big deal. 2 me she is jus like dutta...tryin 2 hav her own space jus as dutta had needed wen he went away.

in my opinion, dutta's anger for madhu or evn roops for tht matter is not at all justified... madhu had no clue wtsoever tht a rishta cme for her, they didnt evn bother 2 ask her b4 finalising it so hw on earth does dutta expect her 2 hav tld him everything n blame her 4 dragging roops in2 the mess wen she had no clue until the night b4...no1 told her a rishta cme 4 her let alone ask her?
and roops, wel she werent in the place 2 reveal 2 all tht baji-madhu wer in love, cos tht was summut they had 2 tell. i dnt think they r 2 b blamed as much as evry1 is blaming them,..its easy 2 point fingers at thm bt tht doesnt lessen the wrong dutta/AS did in finalising her rishta without asking wt she wanted.
TheRager thumbnail
The problem I have with Madhu is she was going away due to issues with Baji and yet she let Dutta think she was going away due to some issues with him. And now she claims to do things for him. I can understand if Baji is most important person for her...but why tell your brother otherwise?
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

kala has never played the bechari card... she's one character thts always been powerful... never weak...we've seen weak sides of all characters in LTL bt kala. i wudnt say she uses the bechari card at all... the onli time mayb wer one wud hav felt and sed "bechari" was the moment wer she was left alone with AS on 5th Feb epi n der was clear pain on her face as she cried...i can never 4gt tht scene as AG was amazing in it...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ hats of to the writer for writing such a character like kala and hats of to AG for playing the role of kala so well. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

She always plays the bechari card...how she lost her father's love due to Damodar..lost her mother's love due to Dutta...lost her sister's love due to Dutta etc etc. Never seen her take responsibility for her actions. She does things because others have MADE her do them.
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

AS and Baji hav always been very impt to dutta, yt when naku rejected dutta's proposal back in september, dutta chose 2 go away at night n didnt return til morning, he chose NOT to go 2 baji/AS n speak 2 them, becos he felt he needed time alone, he needed 2 gt away from it all... like dutta, evn madhu felt the sme wen baji rejected her, she felt she cudnt deal with it by staying there so the best thing 2 do was run away 2 london n return wen she felt she was ready... she made it clear she wasnt gna leave foreva... so wen ?s werent raised on dutta running away y is madhu's decision 2 leave being made such a big deal. 2 me she is jus like dutta...tryin 2 hav her own space jus as dutta had needed wen he went away.

I would not compare Madhu and Dutta's situation because Dutta was betrayed by everyoneโ€ฆso he had no on to go to.
Yuvika_15 thumbnail

She always plays the bechari card...how she lost her father's love due to Damodar..lost her mother's love due to Dutta...lost her sister's love due to Dutta etc etc. Never seen her take responsibility for her actions. She does things because others have MADE her do them.

i wud say she uses the blaming card more than the bechari card..she likes 2 blame every1 else bt herself... like u sed, she does things becos others made her do them, as tho saying its their fault..not mine...
she's 1 of those tht refuses 2 believe tht wt she has done or is doing is wrong.,...she feels she is right becos she has reasons 4 it... i dno i jus dnt term kala as sum1 tht makes it out as tho she is bechari...thts jus not kala 2 me at least... wen i think of the word bechari, i think sum1 tht u feel sorry 4 for various reasons, n 2 me thts definitely not kala.
Edited by Yuvika_15 - 12 years ago