Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: griffinmonster

the promos are reallly goodd
post the first episode sooon plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

k next part comin tomor.!!!!😃

Sour Skittles thumbnail

PART 1

its past midnight and the whole house is asleep. In one room two girls are crying and hugging each other.
"di I will miss u sooooo much"
" I know kripa I luv u a lot ; and in case things don't workout u don't hav 2 worry about mama and papa. Just come back ok."
" yes di, but mama and papa never understood me or my dreams.they always pushed me 2 do things that I didn't want to do. I put up with enough now I cant stand it anymore"
"I know kripa that's why ur running away. Stupid!!!!! Ok now u know the plkan jump from the window and karan will b waiting for u down ok."
" k by di and 1 mor thing I don't know I will b around 4 urs and karan jijus marriage so..
she isn't able to complete her sentence cuz priya just cuts her off.
"Kripa u know what I am not goin to marry if ur not there. I don't care who says what!!!!!!"
"Di do u want 2 get me killed?"
"What!!!"
" if u sont marry soon do u know what karan is goin to do 2 me 4 makin him wait longer!!!"

kripa then goes around her house 4 d last time and remeber her memories lttle kid, as a teenager,all the times she fought with her parents, and all the happy moments.then she goes back 2 her room and simply jumps down her window to land on a trampolin!
karan didnt want his dear sali 2 gget hurt!
kripa gets up and takeks a last llok at her house and di and with a final good bye walks ut with karan.
karan drives kripa to the trains station and just wlks off as h cant see kripa go away like that.
kripa sits in d train and just goes away....

soo pplz how was part 1. 😊 u maybe aliitle confused 😕but when u read d next part hopefully ull understand. k soory no angad n part  but part 2 will be all about angad.lolz. hope u like t😃.oh ya forgot 2 tell you that priais in love with karan and they both hope 2 get married soon. i dont know if thierparents know about it or not😕 what do u suggest😉

luv himani😊

Edited by Sour Skittles - 18 years ago
muqualp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice promo, keep it up! and why is the mission going to war against pakistan! that my home country! 😕
Sour Skittles thumbnail

Originally posted by: muqualp

nice promo, keep it up! and why is the mission going to war against pakistan! that my home country! 😕

sorry didnt mean 2 offend ya but i just needed 2 countries 2 go 2 war 😃 so i just picked these two😉 but jsut 4the record i dont like the war between india-pakistan😉 k thanks 4 d comment.

amneetkaur_24 thumbnail
omg this story sounds so interesting! This part was superb! luv the storyline! Cont. soon!
Sir-Please thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
great promos and amazing start
cont soon
looking forward to read more
Sour Skittles thumbnail

Originally posted by: amneetkaur_24

omg this story sounds so interesting! This part was superb! luv the storyline! Cont. soon!

thanks😳

muqualp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sour Skittles

sorry didnt mean 2 offend ya but i just needed 2 countries 2 go 2 war 😃 so i just picked these two😉 but jsut 4the record i dont like the war between india-pakistan😉 k thanks 4 d comment.

its ok i am not offended, i dont even live in pakistan anymore! but thanks for not liking the india-pak war! and btw u got a gr8 story coming! cont soon!

Sour Skittles thumbnail

Originally posted by: hot_girl_2525

great promos and amazing start
cont soon
looking forward to read more

thanks hope u like the rest of d story😃