Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
congrats for new thread..did we get new part today?
star_777 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congrats for new thread
Please update soon
Zohamaaneet thumbnail
u are updating we are damn waiting eagerly di(3
Edited by zohafarheen - 12 years ago
Zohamaaneet thumbnail
congratz di for new thread
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Congrats for the new thread dear..
anisha_maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
congrats for new thread...
waiting for an update...
18mypride thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
๐Ÿ‘congrats on new thread...
musky love sooo much ..u r awesome...
Ramhari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Congratulations on the new thread
Waiting for the update
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

he began to breath heavily... he inched towards her side.. she clutched her hand together million questions in her mind. Most prominent.. inhe kabse bolne main takleef hone lagi..  jab dehko bematlab gussa karten rahten hain yah tho kiss karten rahten hain..

His mind was screaming out loud. Wanting to tell her didn't mean to cheat on her.. he didn't..
"I didn't"
the word voice didn't even come out.. all she could hear was mumbling..something on cheat line.. that she couldn't even make meaning of.
Can I hug u please he said very meekly..pleading sounding like a baby
her heart choked with emotions hearing him like that.. she didn't know wat to say or how to deny. Her heart went out to his plea. She fluttered her eyes looking down at the space between them..

he pleaded again..please.. streching out his hands to her, like a toddler.
she cutely nodded that was not even seen..just felt straight into his heart..he engulfed her in an intense hug losing himself to her. He came down, into her arms, gasping & breathless as he threaded his arms beneath her shoulders & then hair. The look in his eyes was naked with emotions he couldn't explain nor to her niether to himself.

Shoo!!!..she whispered as he was nuzzling her neck soaking it in his tears & his body wracked with sobs...Crying out loudly "I am sorry.. really sorry.. I shouldn't have gone so close to anyone. Plz..plz.. just don't get it wrong..I was only trying to calm her.. things went beyond ..I promise..I didn't feel anything..not even .0000000000000001 %.. I promise... his heart...mind soul was screaming it out loud... all she could hear was a silent sobs..his heart beating crazily against her rib cage. She didn't know how to react.. she just softly patted his back reluctantly. He snuggled in closer. His heart couldn't stop complaining to her telling her how much he hated wat happened little while ago.

He closed his eyes & let his heart ..his soul talk to her. Complain to her heart fill abt how egoist he has been.

Geet was totally confused with his demeanor now. He was not letting her go.. he held her closer & closer.. like he was fearing something. She could thing of many reason, probably he had a bad day!! something bothering him!!!
she was getting worried
why is he so disturbed. Why is he so restless??
or is it just in him to confuse her with wat her does.

It took him like an eternity to calm down. He slowly dipped his head into her neck, softly caressing his lips on her skin. His warm breath send shivers down her spine. She chuckled in his embrace, making him smile. He let a soft giggle.. & rested his cheek side ways on her shoulders snorting his nose & hugged her closer.

She knew he was better now... she tried to slowly to pull out
he snapped back.. like a small kid pulling her closer
she rolled her eyes
mujhe chodyia na
kyun?
She didn't know wat to answer to his baseless questions
u r ok now.. she tried to answer
how do u know?
I know it..
he pouted .. but I want to feel more better
he pulled out & rested his head on the other shoulder.
She knew there was no point arguing with him, it will only lead them into situations that are really unimaginable.

Geets Flat
prachi was totally shaken by her own act. Wat was she doing. They were not supposed to be anything more than just frds. Why did she had to get Maan to geets flat. How ever clean her intentions were..oh god.. it all turned bad. Wat will Maan thing abt her. Wat will her parents think abt her. How could she get so physically attracted.  All that is so wrong. She closed herself in the wash room & cried.

Maans car.
It was around 5pm... Geet was late for office. & Maan was no where near letting her out of the hug. His hands played with her curls.. smelling them.. sniffing them.. typical naughty him. She was bit surprised by the gentleness for so long & by her accompanying longing within. She squeezed her eyes shut briefly willing them away, so she could be all casual & neutral to his touch. But he had a will of his own he surprsied her further by sitting in her side of the car seat tucking her body up against his. She glanced at him, but his eyes were shut with a sweet smile ..glow on his face. His fingers were lost toying with her hair on the back of her neck, urging her cheek down on his chest..next to his heart.

Oh god.. she fit perfectly.. just too perfectly against him.. it felt so great. She knew it was just one of his low days. It was definitely not very wise to continue in this position, but did he ever leave her with options.

He wondered how the air around him was calm.. feeling a stillness in the air filled with a radiance of brightness, glow.. peace, acceptence..most of all she would understand every thing just abt everything.. even wat it would be like to be perfectly sane.

precap
wondering how to let go
-PREV  PART 72   NEXT   PART 74-
thanks for the lovely comments & likes
love
muskan
Edited by muskanp - 12 years ago
kuhu18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
me first ๐Ÿ˜Š
awesome update...๐Ÿ‘...