Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreeja_rox thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
nic updates!!!!!😊 missing Arohi though!!!
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Scene 411 PRS Delhi palace

PRS and Yashodhara are greeted by managers and keepers.

Maids and servants are excited to see Karan. He has always stayed in US. His mother, sister and dadaji had moved to India 8 months back but his father and he moved to India 3 months back only. They have hardly met Karan baba their Yuvraj.

They all come running to see him and greet him. They keep commenting how pretty and handsome he is and very tall and powerful built like their Maharaj only.

An old lady comes walking slowly towards them almost with tears.

PRS sees her and walks to her and touches her feet. She kisses him on forehead and both hug each other.

PRS calls Karan who is surrounded by maids and others to him and introduces the old lady as his Daimaaa. Karan bends down and takes her blessings. Daima has tears and sees him for a long time lovingly and kisses his cheeks. PRS holds Daimaa and both walk inside palace reminiscing their olden days. Yashodhara also goes behind them.

Karan is immediately surrounded by all servants and Karan gets all their gifts out from US from car. They had all sent their gift list to Gunjan who sent to him to get from US. This is his first visit to this palace. He gives them all gifts they had asked from abroad. He gets introduced to everyone.

Since its his first time the servants get him gifts flowers, chocolates, welcome cards, gift items, eatables etc for their Karan baba. Karan gets overwhelmed with their love and attention and is smiling and laughing so much. Some of them demand to have photos taken with him to show their family or keep it with them.

Arjun is standing and observing all the attention his kid brother is enjoying. Especially girls do not get to seem enough of gushing over him.  Young, middle aged and old all women have fallen for his charm and are gushing and giggling away. Karan treats them all with respect calling old uncle and aunty, middle aged by adding ji and his own age or youngsters by name.

myviewprem thumbnail
Scene412 Arjun goes through his siblings childhood album

Karan then introduces Arjun to them as his best friend who saved Gunjan in mall and drowning.

As soon as everyone gets to know he helped Gunjan they rush to him thanking, giving him blessings for long life, happiness, richness and prosperity. Arjun is overwhelmed and looks at Karan who is smiling looking at him.  

Karan pulls Arjun along to one bedroom and tells him

Karan: Arjun, you wanted to see our childhood pictures na, I will show you. Sit on the bed no.

Karan removes around 10 albums and  brings them and places on the bed. And he starts showing the albums one by one all their pictures from childhood till today. Arjun is in tears watching his siblings pictures. They look so cute and very naughty as kids. Karan keeps telling stories behind all the pictures. Its 12pm already by the time they finish going through all albums.

Arjun wants to ask for a picture of Karan as 14 year old with Gunjan as 1 year old on his lap. Both are busy in themselves laughing and playing with a teddy.   

Arjun: Karan, what a cute picture?

Karan: Yeah, chutki looks so adorable.

Arjun: Do you have a soft copy of this picture?

Karan: Yes, you want a copy?

Arjun: Pleaseee

Karan: OK, I will send it to your mail

Then Karan and Arjun go and start keeping the albums in cupboard when an old album falls from the cupboard.

Karan bends and picks it: This is my father's and his friends childhood photos. Come lets see them

Karan picks the album and goes and starts showing pictures and many pictures have PRS and his parents photos.
arta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hmm so we are set to the old palace will there be more of arjuns past and his mom and prs i hope so...
can't wait to see what that album has in.
liked the updates  , waiting for more
mysticlover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
finally a step closer to arjun's past.. 
myviewprem thumbnail

Scene413 PRS and his best friends

Right from 4 years old PRS always puts long sleeves shirts or dress every picture. 

Arjun: Why does papa your papa always wear long sleeves? He likes them

Karan in deep thought and upset: To hide(stops)

Arjun: Hide what?

Karan comes back to reality: Nothing              nothing at all. He likes to wear long sleeves

PRS comes in: So, what are you both young men doing?

Karan: Looking at pictures papa. Come sit with us.

PRS sits next to Arjun on bed: My childhood album and smiles

PRS also starts watching the photos and commenting on them.

There is one picture with four kids three boys and one girl with one boy cutting his cake

PRS smiles: Its my 8th birthday party picture with my best friends

Arjun: These are your childhood friends

Karan: Yes, that's Deep uncle, Kuku uncle and this is Ruku aunty

Karan looks at Rukmini very lovingly and runs his fingers on her face and smiles looking at her.

Arjun shocked. The photo he is looking is his moms as a 5 year old kid smaller than Raj. He keeps looking at it lovingly and tears start falling from his eyes.

PRS puts hand on his shoulder: What happened Arjun?

Arjun wipes his tears: Nothing, just reminded me of my childhood

PRS  hugs him closer and says: Yes childhood is so carefree. I had a great childhood with my three best friends Kuku, deep and Ruku. I miss Ruku, wonder where she is in Delhi. Hope she is very happy wherever she is and goes into deep thoughts
Edited by myviewprem - 12 years ago
myviewprem thumbnail
Scene414 PRS revelations

Arjun looking shocked at his father. He does not know his mom is dead. He thinks his mom had settled in Delhi.

Arjun shakes his father's hand: Sir, your friend told you she is in Delhi

PRS: Yes, 31 years back she had told she is marrying and settling in Delhi. I have not been here for 31 years and went to her house. It was locked. But I am trying to find out where she is in Delhi so that I can go and meet her. She said she is marrying a government servant (with sadness).

PRS goes silent and into his thoughts.

His baby had laughed  and asked "And promise me you will name your children Karan and Gunjan"

Prithvi had smiled and told "And yours Arjun and Payal. We will see each others love and happiness in our children"

She said "Promise I will name my children Arjun and Payal"

Karan excited: Look at this picture dad

PRS in deep thoughts remembering that convo

Karan: Dad                dad

Karan looks at Arjun and smiles nervously. He puts his hand and shakes PRS elbow: Dad

PRS comes back to reality

Karan: Look at this picture

PRS smiles: That's Ruku in my arms as a 3 year old and I was 6 years. She was the baby of our gang. See how naughty she looks. And my GOD I had a tough time carrying her for a picture as she was bulky

Arjun smiles at his mom as a baby in his papa's arms

Arjun: You all went to same school

sreeja_rox thumbnail
continue soon😊 nic family moments😊 bt i feel Arohi should cum bak and dis tym not for jst 1-2 updates and make her mingle wid all!!!!!Hope u do listn😊
arta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
geting intresting so they don't know that rukmini is dead
and prs always refered to 2 children of rukmini so she has had twins??
it's geting intresting and i'm confusing but better if i wait further then start my guessing sessions ..
continue soon
myviewprem thumbnail

Scene415 Rukmini and PRS childhood memories 

No answer from PRS.

PRS again lost in thoughts

Kuku shouted- Ruku, how can you hit Prithvi so much. Do not forget he is the Yuvraj and if Maharaj comes to know he may punish you.

Ruku stopped hitting. What Yuvraj, yuvraj he is for others. We are his friends and we will call him Raj from today. Is it OK Raj?

Prithvi was angrily staring at her.

Prithvi: I had told to hit 2-3 not 10-20 hits with your fist on my chest and really hard slaps.

Ruku kissed Prithvi's cheeks "Sorry Raj, did it hurt. I was angry. Very sorry". 

Prithvi was still angry.

She pulled his hands and started hitting her face with his hands "Sorry very sorry baba. Smile now". 

PRS smiles remembering that incident. Arjun looks at PRS smiling and then looks at Karan.
Karan holds papa's hand to get him back here in present

Karan: Arjun is asking if you all went to same school papa?

PRS: No, she went to another school. I and Deep went to same school. Kuku to another school.

Arjun: Then how you became friends sir

PRS: All my three friends parents worked for my father. So we knew each other and visited each other's house as babies only. We would visit each other's house and every day play in my palace garden and orchard. It was fun. We would go from school straight to the palace orchard to play.

As Ruku was small the three of us carried her all the way to our jackfruit tree. Then till 6pm we would play there all sorts of games like hide and seek, climbing trees, sleeping under the huge tree and telling jokes and stories. I tell Karan he can never have a great childhood I had.

Karan angrily: I do not want also a childhood like yours

Arjun too busy staring at his mother photo to notice it.

PRS stares at Karan and shakes his head and Karan keeps quiet.

Edited by myviewprem - 12 years ago