Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
ok ...since i am not able to rem the song and since i love reading novels , got some names 

1. Just One Look 

2. Promise Me 

3. True Believer 

4. At First Sight 
monika_2691 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Me too...i am a book freak(romance novels)😳
Just one look and promise me sound good di...

The intro para,the build up and the kid scene is penned very well.

Cliff hanger..Update sooon..

PROMISE ME.

Edited by -Gold- - 12 years ago
TitansFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: monika_2691

Me too...i am a book freak(romance novels)😳
Just one look and promise me sound good di...

oh gals are romantic lovers no 😆

thanks god , being a gal , iam not romantic lover , the ones which u mentioned are crime/thrillers 😆 by my fav author Harlan Coben ... 

@Gold, thank sweety , glad no one went to sleep 😆
monika_2691 thumbnail
😆i love extreme genres...romance and horror...
Horror...Stephen king,Dean koontz...
Sorry di...i am posting all sorts of unrelated topic in ur ff...
Eagerly waiting for the next part.
TitansFan thumbnail
😆... horror that scares me , Stephen King is King in that genre ...

lol, will update this weekend ... 
Hi_Friends thumbnail
nice title promise me..👏
TitansFan thumbnail
Update Time :-

Part 2:

On his way to Down Town , 

Ashutosh was lost in his own thoughts. He wondered when was the last time they  been together? was  it been  3/4yrs back?? Ashutosh was amused with his own answer.He had to stop at a signal, only to notice some college friends having good time together , he instantly remembered his gud old  times spent with his best friend, the way they used to hang around, get into silly fights with others, teasing their group couples .Ashutosh had this little smile on his face remembering those beautiful days ,he wondered where did that bindas life vanish, those no strings attached to life , Lifestyle , its not like Ashu is not happy with his present life and job, most of the friends have moved to other cities and out of country, its hard to find good friends who can make you feel alive and with whom one can be oneself, Ashu missed those times ...

Ashutosh parks his car and rushes inside DT, his eyes keep looking for that familiar face ,that face he havent seen in years .He  so desperately  want to find him before that person does as Ashu want to spot  and surprise the caller , not the way around which usually happens .Ashu kept looking at every corner of the place, not able to find the one who he is looking for he was disappointed and, for a second he had this thought that may be some one  played  a prank on him .Ashuimmediately dismissed it saying it cant be a prank ,even if it was no one can immitate that voice ..he was so lost in his own thoughts that , he didnot notice some one was standing behind him. Ashu literally jumped when the other person said Gottcha Duffer...Ashu turns around to see Suraj smiling at him.. Ashu immediately huged his friend which longed for sometimes unlike normal hugs , ashu was almost in tears...

Suraj with a smile says - Arre bus karo bhai, koi dekhega ga tho galath matlab le lega, Ashu immediately let go of Suraj.and started asking questions like ,W
here were u for past 12months? Why no calls and was about to ask further but Suraj stops him saying dude let me take breath, lets sit down and talk
both of them settle down in a corner and place order for their drinks ...

Ashu:- U idiot, tell me What were u doing for 12months n more imp  Why u were u ignoring my calls and mails ?? Do u even have any idea about how worried me and 
ur family were about u? None of us know where u were. What were  u doing ?? When did u come back?? 

Suraj in a calm tone says , Dude after completing university  exams I went on a long holiday --Ashu raises his eye brows . U know me Ashu , I am not willing to join any 
company so soon , just finished with education, want to have some time for myself before start working and having no life left .Only Chavi was aware of my where about else else why  do 
u think dad was not as worried as u , Chavi handled them for me like she always does ...
Ashu shakes his head as if to say I dont believe U... Suraj continues with saying so tell me about u , about ur boring and monotonous life what r u upto, 

Before Ashu could answer Suraj says aha, 
actually dont bother in answering me , I know you might have joined some firm by now . So hows ur job .. and most importantly are u  still dating the same chick from college?? Suraj makes this face as if he is really thinking very hard to try to remember her name and says , Wats her name ?? megha or mona

Ashu smiles and says ,  its neither of them, its Preeti , we broke up  not long after u left , actually she was more  interested in u then me ,Ashu breaks into laugh and says oh man, glad I  went abroad , she seriously is irritating  and looked  like Behanji types to me , always falling all over me ,  I used to wonder how u were able to handle her as i never used to stand her.only a moron like u can bare her ...before Suraj could  add further their drinks arrive ... 

Ashu gets a message on his mobile  and before Suraj could start teasing him again , he excuses to look onto it ,mean while Suraj notices a lovely lady in knee length maroon skirt sitting in a corner . She has this beautiful almond 
eyes with lots of innocense in them, Ashu notices that  Suraj is staring at her and before Suraj could jump on him again he decides to tease him and says, well well look who is already lost in love here, Ashu laughs and says  now dont tell me u want to go and ask her to join u on dance floor.

Suraj gives wicked smile and says  Dude, Dont tell me u dont find her pretty and good looking ?, Are you not interested in asking her out ?  she is very pretty than most of the gals in this place .Ashu laughs at Suraj and says ,God Suraj,  Wats wrong with u? , U  find THAT GAL interesting ?? apart her eyes nothing about her interests me.. Surajjust looks at Ashu in disbelief and shakes his head , saying u will never change , u will always llke behenji kind of gals , Ashu slaps on his hand ... Before Suraj could go to the gal , he notices that someone is with her and he curses his luck all Ashu does was laugh at his friend and tease him further , they spend some more time together and later both of them decide to head to their homes .Ashu notices that Suraj is waiting for some one at Parking , he decides to tease him futher , but seeing that suraj is preoccupied with something Ashu goes to him and asks , Is every thing Ok? whom are you waiting for ? 
Suraj looks at him and with a smile he points at  the bouncer , who is carrying  his luggage , Ashu was shocked to see this , he looks at Suraj in disbelieve and says , Dont tell me none at ur house know that u have arrived in City,?
Suraj just grins at him , Ashu shakes his head in disbelieve and says , I Dont believe you, U havent changed.How could u not tell anyone and before he could add anything else, suraj stops him and says , Dont panic, Chavi is aware that I will be coming home in this week, but not when , and I wanted to meet my bestie before I head home and listen to classes from my parents, that makes serious Ashu smile , and then he looks at suraj and asks him in a concern tone,Do u want me to come and stay with u tonight ? 
Suraj looks at him in disbelief and says , Dont say that Loud, else ppl will misunderstand Me, ...before Ashu could say anything , Suraj laughs and adds, dont worry , I am older enough to handle my parents, Ashu mocks him saying Older enough 😆... and u still do childish acts... Suraj stops him with a look and says , No Bro, I will be fine , dont start for NOW ...

They Load Suraj;s luggage in Ashu;s car and Ashu drops him off at his place, and once again asks him if he want him to come along with him , suraj again says, he can handle ... Ashu wishes him good luck and heads for his house ... 

In next part , I will give little intro and scenes of Surajs family and things at Ashu;s place and a little of Sandhya or Nidhi , depends  and sorry for mistakes, my lappy ditched me and i am using my very old lappy with is troubling me with lang and since i am little busy had to rush that grammer and stuff. dont mind that 

Edited by JustJ - 12 years ago
monika_2691 thumbnail
Behanji 😆
loved the almond eyes part di...
Enjoyed it thoroughly 😃
TitansFan thumbnail
thanks Moni... soyee tho nahin na... 😆