Posted: 12 years ago
Na re na ๐Ÿ˜” ff padkar dimaag ki batti jal gayi di ๐Ÿ˜†
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
lol, thats so sweet thing to say 
Hi_Friends thumbnail
Hi J๐Ÿ˜ณ..Our Suraj came.๐Ÿ˜‰..conversation between suraj and ashu.๐Ÿ˜ณ.that was so sweet๐Ÿ˜ณ...
nice update Jaya๐Ÿ‘ J.eager to know about Sandhya and Nidhi in next update๐Ÿ˜...keep writing.๐Ÿ‘.

Suraj is total bindaaas.

Seems like.Suraj is going to meet his match with the bigeyed girl..Hihi.

Lol at gay references..But besties rock..

Lovely update..Do continue..

TitansFan thumbnail
Thanks Anu... 

Thanks Gold,  lol, may be , may not be ๐Ÿ˜†... 
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice update J.  Update soon.๐Ÿ˜Š

TitansFan thumbnail
thanks bharti, will update tomorrow 
TitansFan thumbnail

Part 3:- 

Next day around 3pm:-

Sandhya had hectic day n her head is spinning as she is trying hard to cope up w with last minute changes on event plans which their clients requested, She is so badly stuck up with her work that she did not notice her mobile was  ringing for a long time and it was Nidhi who was trying to reach her.Nidhi is surprised when Sandhya was not able to attend her call, Nidhi got little worried since S never ignored her calls no matter how busy she was at-least S

used to send her sms.

'Oh God, I just need a break now, else my mind will split into pieces ',Said Sandhya aloud before stepping out of her cabin, she glances  at her mobile and notices that Nidhi was trying to reach her  , Sandhya smiles and concluded that Nidhi must be worried sick of her as she was not able to attend her calls ..Sandhya calls her up and Nidhi instantly picks up her mobile

Nidhi was  literally screaming into mobile by  saying 'Gadhi,,Where are u? I have been trying to reach u, for a long time , I got very important news to share with u' , and before she could go on Sandhya just cuts her off with a smile and says relax Nidhi, I am at work got this last minute changes with tomorrow's event  was busy with that, I wasn't able to notice ur calls , Sandhya in a teasing tone says  Wait, did u just say about important news ?? hmm let me guess what it could be , did u find any cute guy from ur office complex ??'..

Nidhi laughs and says, 'Why is that u always think that I am looking for guys, agree i love to be in love but dont make me sound so desperate', both of them laugh and Nidhi says , Sandhya if ur not busy can we meet ??

Sandhya checks her watch and says its 3:30pm , but  at same time she senses Nidhi was feeling little restless and says hmm how about we meet at 5?  hopefully I will be done with my work.

Nidhi says , ' oh thanks Sandhya, so where would we meet?Sandhya laughs and says come on Nidhi, u know our fav coffee shop same place and same seat but please be there by 5 as u know , before Sandhya can finish her sentence Nidhi says yes I know that u don't like to wait for anyone' don't worry I will be there before 5'..both gals says bye and get back to their works ..

Around 5pm

Sandhya is tired of waiting ,since  she hates to wait , she tries calling Nidhi but no response from her , Sandhya was about to leave when Nidhi shows up...

N: Hey Iam sorry , I am late ...just then waiter arrives and takes their order ...

S:- Sandhya wants to blast her but something stops her instead she says   Not a prob, I'll have waited for another 5mins before leaving this place .she notices Nidhi face and asks in a concern tone , hey is everything ok ??u looks like some one slapped u ...

Nidhi who was putting a strong face for so long, turns pale, Sandhya gets worried , NIDHI, Tell me wats wrong ? ur really scaring me gal ..

Nidhi composes herself and says, with tears in her eyes , Iam not going to take it anymore ...before she could add further more, she notices that 

Sandhya is fuming with anger as she already figured it out that Nidhi is talking about her work place and about her stupid boss, who is always ready to snatch her credit  , which Nidhi was complaning about it for some days ...

S:-its about  that stupid boss of urs isnt it ??what did  that idiot do now?? I told u long back to let me handle him but u wont allow me ...

Nidhi wipes her tears and says  , even I am fed up with him , I work so hard  all he does is  credit for it , everyone knows that I was the one who brought that big contract for us and in todays meeting he took all credit and since he is head of Mgmt, everyone believed him...

Sandhya was so upset with Nidhi, but she wont blame Nidhi.though ,  Nidhi is soft person and since college days everyone took advantage of the gal, it  was S who her college mates feared and later on left Nidhi alone ...

Sandhya says,  Why dont u quit it?? its not like U wont be able to find work any where right??  I  can try getting u into my firm ...Nidhi smiles at her friend and says , thanks Sandz, but I already left my job, just wanted to say this to u ...

Sandhya breaks into smile and says ,oh god gal , ur crazy . If u have left job, why r u crying over it?? ...This is the best news I heard in recent times,  .btw did u apply any where else or just left it ??

Nidhi says, Nope I had applied in other companies and I have been giving my first rounds of telephonic interviews for a while, so I am sure I will join some firm in next week .. Sandhya is cautious when she asks, How are u going to tell this to ur family ?Nidhi understand where S is going with it and says she is going to handle it, after all working  so long with a stupid boss helps ,'..S laughs at this...

both of them talk about this and tht  and by the end of the evening ,S drops N at her place...and takes a promise that nidhi will call her if things go out of hand at her place before leaving ... 

Edited by JustJ - 12 years ago
Hi_Friends thumbnail
Hi J..๐Ÿ˜ณ
Jaya,i think you are so friendly.๐Ÿ˜ƒ.
by seeing this Sandhya and Nidhi friendship๐Ÿ˜ณ..really loved that chemistry between them๐Ÿ˜ณ...

i enjoyed their talks๐Ÿ˜ƒ...especially this one๐Ÿ˜ณ"Sandhya in a teasing tone says  Wait, did u just say about important news ?? hmm let me guess what it could be , did u find any cute guy from ur office complex ??'..

Nidhi laughs and says, 'Why is that u always think that I am looking for guys, agree i love to be in love but dont make me sound so desperate'."๐Ÿ˜†

And too Ashu and sooraj friendship too very nice description..but i loved sandhya and Nidhi friendship sooo much..๐Ÿ˜ณ..nice update J..๐Ÿ‘
Hi_Friends thumbnail
J..can you post Ashu and nidhi pictures..?๐Ÿ˜Š